PDA

View Full Version : Holly @ atthetopoftown

out2play
13-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Dropped in to at the top of town in melbourne last week. It was a block from where I was staying so simply convenient for a bit of relax!

http://www.atthetopofthetown.com.au/contact-us/

Mainly youngish to mature girls - not top notch quality but 3 stood out on a Monday night
Melissa - Aussie sandy blonde with beautiful eyes
Holly - youngish and energetic blonde that resembled a tall lean version of Hilary duff
Brook - Euro looking bleached blonde (site says she's croation)

Rates
standard service - just FS no touching - like WTF
$50 bux extra for touching, and still no DFK.

Anyway, I dont usually expect 5 Star service in western houses all I really wanted was a little body to body action really.

Events
- health check
- showered alone
- a massage
- some slow sensual B2b
- CBJ and on to reverse cowgirl to doggy, finishing with the sphyx
- decent chatter afterwards

What I liked
- Holly, great legs and a tight ass with a special tight squeeze in the sphyx position. Man that grip just finished me!

What didn't work
- no connection for me, she tried but we were just different.

Style
- All girls are sitting around in a room like a club. You walk around chatting to girls then take one up to the room.
- Holly not GFE, pretty on point with business borderline mechanical but still decent.
- Showered alone with a health check

No complaints with an all covered service for 1hr. Prepared for 2 shots.

Would I go back?
Yes but to trybrook, who was more my style but seemed a little tired on the night. Didn't get a chance to go back

at83
20-04-2013, 04:29 AM
I visited this place some years ago. Probably the same. Thanks for your post. It reminds me of good old days. I am not in Australia anymore...

goodtime
15-03-2015, 03:30 PM
awesome report.

numberonebigsize
16-03-2015, 11:54 AM
awesome report.

Again!!! The posts are 25 months old