PDA

View Full Version : Pinkghettos Lily @ Pinkghettos - Tight & friendly

DeepImpact
06-07-2012, 11:27 PM
With all of the new agencies starting up over the last few months there is now a lot of competition out there and as we all should know by now competition should be good for us but it doesn’t mean that all of the competitors are good. This is more of a review of customer service and the girl of course.

I tried to book through one of the well-known agencies on here as I hadn’t gone with them for a while but they couldn’t get hold of the girl. I then tried a second agency and was told it was fine, then later was told the booking would be delayed, then shortly after it was delayed even further and because I didn’t have unlimited time available and wasn’t confident the booking would be on time I decided to try a third agency PinkGhettos.

The girl that was supposed to be available wasn’t but they kindly offered asked me could they try and find another girl for me by contacting the other ones. I told them that was fine and they offered me Lily who wasn’t on their site at the time but they sent me through the photos which later proved to be genuine and basically told me that she was friendly but her look was just an average girl. As they had made some effort to try and get my business I decided to go ahead and told them to let me know when the girl would be ready as I would be in the area about half an hour early. They then asked me if I would like to come up to the apartment early and watch TV and wait, so I accepted the offer as it was more inviting then the wind and cold and filling in time shopping isn’t really my thing.

Up to the room I went and reception was there and I had a little chat with the friendly lady and she left me there alone to wait for the girl to arrive. Their apartment is nice enough, small shower, washing machine going which is a good sign for hygiene, bottles of Listerine and cups for customers to use as well. They might want to consider stocking some drinks for customers in the fridge though. I felt like I was waiting for a date to arrive.

Finally Lily arrived and she was as described and now that she is listed on their site I think the description is spot on especially in regards to her eyes, they are large and kind of far apart in an attractive way. She is an average type looking girl and definitely not a beauty queen but good enough. She has wavy type medium length hair and from memory no tattoos. She has some acne which proves her youth as well and I would estimate her to be early 20’s. I too had some acne when a teenager so we all need to stick together especially against the perfect people who never had one or maybe had two pimples there whole life and cried for days when they had one. I digress… but I am very good looking myself so I don’t need to always have the most beautiful girl around.

Lily is a quietish but friendly young lady from China and her nerves seemed to reduce once we started chatting about a few things. Once we started she liked to DFK and her lips are a good thickness but I can’t say they are the smoothest or softest that I have ever kissed. We undressed each other to reveal her good shaped B cup breasts with pinkish coloured nipples which when I kissed on them brought moans of what I think was sensitivity from her as she also grabbed her breasts at the same time but not to prevent me from sucking on them. She has a nice shape with a slim type build, definitely not fat at all but not a stick figure either.

Her BJ was very well done and unrushed, it seemed like she would happily do it for the whole session she looked so comfortable doing it. She used good tongue movement and the right amount of suction to get things started and was happy to listen to requests to kiss along the side as well and them to kiss my balls a little but the suction there was a little firm. I had to stop her from the BJ to start the main action. She has thickish pubic hair at the top but it thins out around her pussy for those of you thinking of DATY and I reckon she would be very sensitive if you try this so you may get a big reaction from it.

She is really really tight and it took a couple of attempts to get going. She hasn’t worked much at all in the industry I believe and because of this we just tries limited positions of mish, side to side and her on top but she admitted she didn’t know too many positions to try which was fine as mish was good for me with her.

If you are after the girl next door who gives a good long BJ, is tight with little experience but is friendly and willing to take instruction to please you then she would make a good choice. I was happy with her and also the agency so I will be back but to try another girl next time.

DeepImpact
09-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Nice report, bro. Deep Impact.

Lily also looks quite good on the blurred photos and with your good report, we will be more comfortable to make booking for this fresh, new and good attitudes girl from Pinkghetto.

Thanks Niceman, the photos of her are nice and real. I am sure that any Bro going there knowing what to expect will be pleased. Cheers.

OnTheTop
10-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Great story & nice report!

kk071700
10-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Good report,
You described all details very well--let me to image what you feel.
Introducing us another good girl and agency.

Pinkghettos is an new agency.
On their web site, they are very honest to describe their girls("Ex. Normal face")--This is unusual.