PDA

View Full Version : Other Natasha, Russian at Kings Court

jellyshots
14-03-2013, 05:00 AM
Ok, so I haven't been writing a lot of reports lately and the ones I wrote a while back keep getting bumped. Thankfully the Kings Court girls don't know about this forum. Well, let me just say this AR is well worth writing for me, especially since I want to remember the details.

At this point, I've gone through a lot of ML's at Kings Court. 3hr plus sessions, doubles, one triple, once a week, twice a week. Literally, I've been an insatiable punter ATM. I saw Natasha sashay in on her first day, talking to Big John with her friend Nadia from the Ukraine. That was only a few months ago so she's fairly new to the shop.

Seeing my little harem of regulars though, I occasionally have bumped into her in the hallways and she's always had immaculate makeup on and wearing some sort of hot looking dress.

So I came in today for a "quickie" 60 min private, spa which adds 25 mins to the booking.

Busy day, a few girls called in sick so I had a choice of a red headed Aussie, Abigail or dirty blonde Russian, Natasha. Pity the manager was ex-ML Alex who was one of my regulars. I would have loved to take her for another session. So, tall, lean dirty blonde Russian. Hell yeah!

Firstly, Natasha is as smiley a I am. Her English isn't the greatest and it meant that because I've never booked her and she doesn't talk to the other girls that much, I was pretty much unknown to her. Up close, Natasha is pretty much girl-next-door until you get her smiling. Before I go into that though, I have to talk about her personality.

Natasha's English is not so great but her accent is so lovely that it's a joy to listen to. We were in room 10 which has astrology symbols painted into the window so she went through some interpretations like all girls tend to do. So Natasha tells me that I have strong hands and that both our signs are ruled by Venus, goddess of love.

Natasha gets close to me starts rubbing my back in the spa and legs. She has very soft, feminine hands. I roam too, feeling her amazing arse and legs. She has this hot landing strip too, pointing down to an amazing pussy. We start ramping things up, kissing each others necks, she kisses the back of my neck, teases my lips, runs her nose on me, soaking in my scent. She playfully licks and sucks on my earlobes.

I look into her eyes and I'm lost in them and then she hits me with it... The smile. Heart friggin stops. Holy shit, my cock feels like the Loch Ness monster instantly rising from the depths. I'm so hard, it hurts a little and that's when she goes back to teasing me, rubbing my legs, kissing me, smiling, until she shifts me a little out of the water and kisses down my chest. She plays with my balls and shaft, asking if she can touch me, if it is ok. I have her A cups in my hand, flicking her nipples. At this point I have lust goggles on. I feel her landing strip brush against my shaft. She's driving me nuts and it's only been about 35 mins into the session!

Natasha eases off, turning me around, rubbing my shoulders, feels so good. She then starts kissing my neck again, pulling my head around to kiss my face. Seriously, the most sensual woman I've been with to date. We're both insatiable at the moment, breathing each other in, running our hands all over each other. Her shoulder length hair is all messed up and the ends are getting wet. She looks so hot right now.

Part 2 shortly...

jellyshots
14-03-2013, 05:03 AM
Anyway, on to part 2... Incidentally, my first AR written from a phone!

So after Natasha worked me up in the spa, she went to grab some hot oil. I went to the toilet during this time. How friggin difficult is it to take a piss with a hard on?

Anyway, we're back in the room and Natasha gives me on of those smiles again and asks if I want a massage now? Hell yes!

I lie on my stomach and Natasha starts rubbing my shoulders. She has a medium to light pressure. She rubs a spot then kisses it. So the whole time, I'm feeling her soft lips on me, working down my back. She runs my butt and legs and she kisses up on leg then the other.

Natasha reaches under my hip, taking my cock in her hand, while sucking on my neck. I think I'm getting a little dizzy at this point, all the blood rushes to my cock all at once.

She kisses down my neck, softly persuading me to turn over. She's completely in synch with my body, kissing down my chest. Natasha gives me the "come fuck me" look and kisses me, rubbing my nipple with her soft fingers. Then she kisses down again, looks me in the eyes and smiles, sucking on my nipple as she strokes my cock.

Natasha then proceeds to corkscrew from my balls to the tip while kissing me all over. She switches hands, changing the pressure and technique to long soft strokes. Natasha milks me, constantly changing the technique and pressure. That smile again and her hair is covering her eyes. I see her sweet lips peeking through her hair, smiling at me. She blows softly on the tip, rubs me against her chest.

I'm so close it's crazy. Natasha blows kisses at me, kissing my thighs as she double pumps me with her hands. It's all too much and my cum rockets past my face. She still holds me in her hands, grabs a towel and lays it on my chest. We look up at the clock and there's still 25 mins to go! She crawls up on top of me at this point, kisses me seductively, thanks me for making her day and moves the towel off my chest. Natasha sucks on one of my nipples again, playfully kissing my chest and back up my neck.

She sucks my neck, smiles and asks me if I want a foot rub :love:

Of course, and for 15 mins she gives me a very nice foot massage, flirting the whole time. We still have a few mins so I give her one back and she practically purrs at me. Before long, we're over time and we take a shower and I'm getting walked up the stairs.

I practically bounce down the street and can't wait for a repeat performance next week :)

jellyshots
14-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Now, before I cop flack for the venue. This was the first place I was introduced to 10 years ago. It has always had mixed reviews so my first time back I wanted to work out why this place held such an allure to me. I have come to realise that it's because of girls like Natasha. It's like a college dorm for girls in the background. They build as safe an environment for the girls as they can and they let the girls drink and have fun with the guys.

BlueBirdDuke
14-03-2013, 09:48 AM
What a great review! Thanks for sharing JS.

Reading your other AR's, I have to say I like the way you seem to strike up good chemistry with many of the girls you are with.
Personally, my pleasure during a session increases tenfold if I can tell that the lady is genuinely having a good time with me as well rather than just 'servicing a customer'.

jellyshots
14-03-2013, 12:54 PM
What a great review! Thanks for sharing JS.

Reading your other AR's, I have to say I like the way you seem to strike up good chemistry with many of the girls you are with.
Personally, my pleasure during a session increases tenfold if I can tell that the lady is genuinely having a good time with me as well rather than just 'servicing a customer'.

Thanks, I try to give them BFE if they give me GFE, lol. But I also don't click with all of them. Sometimes I am too lazy to write an AR if I didn't have too much chemistry with the girl. Lucky though, no bad punts yet or maybe I'm not too picky ;)

jellyshots
18-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Mammoth 4.5 hr session today with Natasha. Poor girl had to go straight into another booking. She kept tripping on the stairs.

Another very regular punter insisted on her joining his booking for a double. Natasha tried to negotiate with the manager to stay at the bar with me for 10 mins having a coffee. They settled on 7.5 mins. I hope the poor bloke doesn't try to run his fingers through her hair. He might encounter a "something about Mary" "hair gel" from me, LOL.

mongolian
18-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Is FS included in the 4.5 hr session?

jellyshots
19-03-2013, 05:14 AM
Is FS included in the 4.5 hr session?

It's a B2B massage shop bro. Some girls will offer some extras but CBJ, BBJ and FS can get a girl fired from that shop and other shops like Silver Fox. In other shops, like Thai Oasis, it's ok.

All I will say on the matter with Natasha is that she and I have a really strong connection. She seems to be popular with another punter in there that shares the same taste in women as I do. From what the girls tell me, he has a couple that connect well with him, and who I've found very pretty and vice versa. But I know he doesn't get the experience from her like I have. Saying that, one of his regulars, Kylie is smoking hot and I'm sure I don't get the same experience from her that he does. Natasha reminds me of a younger Uma Thurman. Not everyone's cup of tea but I think she's very sensual.

BlueBirdDuke
19-03-2013, 06:11 AM
It's a B2B massage shop bro.

4.5 hours of B2B rubbing and no sex? Frickin hell!
You must be covered in blisters by now!
LOL

I kid, good to hear you found someone like Natasha. I've been skipping massage joints lately, but your reviews are convincing me to give KC a go!
Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
19-03-2013, 07:54 AM
It's a B2B massage shop bro. Some girls will offer some extras but CBJ, BBJ and FS can get a girl fired from that shop and other shops like Silver Fox. In other shops, like Thai Oasis, it's ok.

Hi Bro

I can understand how CBJ and FS will get ML into trouble with shop as she has to dispose of the used Dom and wrap, that's why sometimes we lucky punter are the garbage collector too!

But BBBJ and CIM stuff, who's gonna know ??

jellyshots
19-03-2013, 02:13 PM
4.5 hours of B2B rubbing and no sex? Frickin hell!
You must be covered in blisters by now!
LOL

I kid, good to hear you found someone like Natasha. I've been skipping massage joints lately, but your reviews are convincing me to give KC a go!
Cheers.

Guys, my first AR shows what Natasha is probably like on a normal visit with any punter.

I don't want to delve into extras because I don't think Natasha will do extras for everyone and I didn't pay for any extras. Other girls, who I have mentioned in other posts do provide extras for a charge you can negotiate with them.

They can get into trouble because it's not licensed as a brothel.