PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Eli - great service!

preoccupied
14-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello fellow punters,

This is my first post on the forum so please bear with me.

I found out about Eli from here and decided to try one day a couple of weeks ago. I gave Wilson a call and booked her for an hour. The place was easy to find and I arrived earlier than expected (no pun intended). However, upon going into the premises, I was asked to wait a further 15 minutes.

I must say it was well worth the wait when I first set my eyes on Eli. She had a great figure, and was very friendly and approachable. Height-wise around 165 I think? Smallish tits but they were alright for me. And she had a nice smile too!

The session started off with a little chatter as we headed to the shower. The usual service - hopped in the shower together and got a nice sensual wash-down. Didn't waste much time here as I was itching to hop into bed.

We started off with DFK and she worked her way round my body. She was really good at what she did and I had a boner not long after. Immediately, her mouth jumped on my cock for a BBBJ and it was awesome! Up and down the shaft, switching sucking and licking. She even does the balls too which some girls don't want to do. Anyway, she must have spent a couple of minutes on it until I told her I was ready for some real action.

She was eager and slipped on the condom, and started off cowgirl. It was very rhythmic, slowly building up as the moans got quicker and louder. After quite a while, she began grinding, and I could tell she was a little tired so I asked if she wanted to switch positions. She nodded, and we moved on to missionary. She seemed to be enjoying herself immensely, as I thrust gently into her. We kept on going for around 5-10 minutes til I asked if she wanted to switch it up again. We finished up with an intense doggy session after that. Didn't get to CIM though, I'm not sure if she provides that service as I didn't ask.

I still had around 20-25 minutes with her so I got a nice massage and we chatted til it was time to shower. Overall, a superb experience, even with the slight delay. Eli is a friendly chick who will make you feel so at ease and comfortable with her, great GFE!

I would go back again in the future, thank you Ginza!

igloo
15-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Well done bro pre...Eli is a great way to start your posting career, I agree with you on the service quality and strongly concur with:
"Eli is a friendly chick who will make you feel so at ease and comfortable with her, great GFE!"

the wizard
15-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Welcome to the forum Pre occp
I concur with Igloo -The best place to start and a great first for you , Eli and Ginza....
In the similar words of Mr Spock "may you punt long and prosper".

three
15-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Eli is great but she is on her holiday in Malaysia recently

Beancounter
15-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I am hearing so many good things about Eli. I must try her, hopefully she is back soon.