PDA

View Full Version : Miso Honeys getting run down?

levi1980
08-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Bros, I love my Miso Honeys shop but........it is looking really tired and a bit dirty lately.
Mamasan has a bit of attitude lately too, starting to think maybe their not doing to well financially?

Certainly hope not as its busy everytime I go there, anyone got the lowdown on it?

belial
08-07-2012, 07:35 PM
It's busy every time I go there too.

Lately the past few times I have been seated next to other punters or had to see them in the waiting area and I do not like this so much.

I have noticed things in the shop like the door to the shower not shutting in one of the rooms, and the lights above the doors to the shower not working so the girls have to check if someone is on the other side. I think if there was ever a situation where I had to see another punter in the shower or visa versa I would probably curl up and die of shame, and possibly quit punting forever, so I hope they do fix their shower doors.

It does seem run down compared to what it was this time last year but as you said it is always busy at Miso Honey and I can't see them having high running costs for such an operation I think they would make a lot of money. Maybe after tax time they will do repairs.

I really hope Miso Honey does not fall on hard times because it is my favourite shop and very close and convenient for me and I almost always have good service there.

BigChunkOLove
08-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Yep they could spend a bit of money on maintenance, particularly the showers. I have run into a few other punters in the showers from time to time - it's not the end of the world! LOL.

It's hard to see that they wouldn't be making money, the place just seems to get more popular (unfortunately) but I think it does have the best Asian ladies in Bris (and of course better than the Caucasians - goes without saying right ?) The youngish Mamasan on at night I find usually OK, sometimes a lil bit of attitude but not too bad. It'd be a pity if it goes downhill but I'll certainly look back on some great times and great ladies there! Hopefully they'll work on the place and keep the great ladies coming. One thing I have noticed lately is that the older manager/owner (?) type Asian lady (Julie?) isn't there much lately. Anyway we'll see ...

P.S. If they are doing well, it'd be great if they opened a second shop on the Northside, e.g. round the Strathpine area. I'm sure they'd get the punters if the ladies were of a similar quality...and as others have said in other threads a WEBSITE would be good. Be great to know which ladies are on and when your faves have returned! :)

belial
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
I have run into a few other punters in the showers from time to time - it's not the end of the world! LOL.

OMG I would die. :startle:

BigChunkOLove
08-07-2012, 09:10 PM
OMG I would die. :startle:

LOL well it's not LITERALLY in the shower. It's like..crack the door open and "Oh shit sorry mate" :D Still be better if it didn't happen of course. The shared shower thing sucks, but I don't think they can do much about it. Awesome when you get the single shower room though!

spiral
09-07-2012, 10:47 PM
I used to be a regular at Miso as I live close to it. But now I travel further to Yimi or Asian Star because they have a website and I can see which girls are on roster.
I have asked Miso about a website but they don't seem to be interested in it. Bad for business I reckon.

ILoveAsianBabes
12-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Im getting better service at intimate encounters than Misos now ... Once Anna the mamasan, gets to know you she goes out of her way to ensure your satisfaction.

She usually has 2 - 3 Asians working and a couple of white chicks ... I only request the asians during the line up. Not quite the quality of Misos, but there is no attitude or aloofness from the girls there, like you can get at Misos.

The girls seem quite happy and positive there ... they say Anna is a good boss. I havent been disappointed yet. Ive had Julie (twice), Blue, Cookie (3 times) and others there. Keep an eye out for those 3 :love:

kazuya
12-07-2012, 06:14 PM

ILoveAsianBabes
13-07-2012, 12:02 AM
The current one ... Thats why misos should get a website up and running! They are losing business ...

When I check Intimate encounters website now and then, and my favourite girls are in town ... Im there almost the same day! :slobber: