PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Fiona - Hong Kong

sexru
09-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Pop into Blacktwon on Sunday my favaorite Boing Joint, I always call before showing up. As last time I was left waiting almost an hour, before I get an intro of ONE girl. I now make the habit of calling was told 2 new girls are working today, it is their 2nd day on the job.

Got there as I getting in the waiting room one girl walking past "Rainbow" was trying
to have a feel for my tackle, boy once the girls know you are a fequent customer they will
try anything to get your attention. First girl was my favourite SASA, as she enter saw me
immediately she got this wicket look. I have to reject her I am here to check out the new ones,
she pretty easy going she say let me off this time no next time. :sweat:

1. JoJo - PRC Petite
Body Size: 10
Bust: B+
English: 2/10 very little need the reception to do the intro.
Attitude: Shy
Vide: Just point of view may need a lot of training...

2. Fiona - Hong Kong
Age - Early 20s
Body Size: 6 Slim
Bust: C
English: Much better than JoJo
Attitude: Good, a little on the shy side, may be because 2nd day working here.
Vide: Againt much better than JoJo, have a good feel for me.

The decision was pretty simple then, room 10 was Fiona today next to office.
The usaul pay money and shower, when she return quick and strip ready to go.
We started a little light kissing, laying on the bed she started cat bath and slowly
on hand massaging the jewels to relax me down. As she move towards the price, I already
half attention no bbbj is Cbj this round. Still very sensational a lot of tight sucking on
the shaft, slow pumping up down using the tongue on the head what a great feeling. if it was
bbbj I think I will be on the Edge by now. I started into Doggy, what a tight fit :startle: is she a virgin
or what!!:love: Jackpot I am going to enjoy myself, you don't get many girls with a tight fit now days.
Another thing is she very vocal, moaning away with every stroke plunging into her. I finish off
in mission position, very tempted to extend another hour with her found didn't bring enough cash
with me.

Overall: Great 9/10 well be definite selection.