PDA

View Full Version : Coco Sunnybank Hills (AR)

gantzx
15-03-2013, 05:29 PM
So I just went and saw Coco at sunnybank hills, advertised on locanto.
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_146823383/new-to-brisbane-23yo-chinese-babe-in-sunnybank-hills.html

Now instead of going for full service, I went for the half an hour massage.

Now to start things off, I made a booking at 2:45pm today. I show up to the place and ring the bell, wait about 3 minutes for her. 2 minutes after I've rung the bell, another guy opens the gate to the place. So first off, 2 punters have run into each other, the one thing you never want. Well I just tell him, I made a booking and he just leaves. At this point we've seen Coco.

Now Coco advertises as a 23 year old chinese babe. She's not 23, she doesn't sound nor look 23. This I actually picked up on the phone, but I was hoping for a nice massage. So I still went and paid the $70. So went in and hopped on the bed and got the massage. Let me just say, it's a shit massage. All she did was rub her hands on my back and legs and did a few chops.

During the massage, she grabbed her phone and made a phone call, trying to massage me with 1 hand. Okay, I can understand someone calling you and you answer, but she literally grabbed her phone, dialed a number and made a call. So I'm asked to turn over, which I do. Guess how long it's been, less than 10 minutes! She then goes to work, and not a bad technique, not great, but not bad. Afterwards, she asks if I want a shower, which I do to try and get some oil off.

After the shower and I get changed, it's only been 15 minutes! I paid $70 for a 10 minute massage. She offers me a drink, water or coke afterwards and I leave.

All in all, I wont be going back. The massage wasn't great, the handy wasn't bad, but for the time and money, not worth it. No idea what she's like for full service. And if the guy I happened to run into is on this forum, hopefully I got you to dodge one.

Concerning the pictures, I can confirm the room, that's it, no idea if she's the girl in it, probably not and also she has a tattoo on her stomach, for anyone that might recognize her.

Hope this has been helpful

gpeck80
16-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Thanks gatnx

xzaq
16-03-2013, 07:33 AM
my experience was worse with her a couple of months ago.. another 1 that has no idea of getting regular clients.. probably advertises occasionly in the CM as well too i think.. so steer clear of an address in jackson road...PS there's some geriatric old guy lives upstairs i noticed .. the pimp maybe ..haha

brownwallaby
16-03-2013, 08:44 AM
this is a problem I found long time ago when visiting private operators or brothels. Most of the girls are not interested in providing personalised services. Well, what can you expect when they have up to 40 sessions per week, while an average girl working in massage shops only does 10-15 sessions per week

BrainSex
16-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

brownwallaby
16-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Not a bad income in tips!

The reality is if she works in a cafe or shop she'll earn $ 8 - 10 / hour. Doing massage for an hour she will earn $30-35, plus extra tip. In a typical 12-hour shift she'll do 3 hour of massage = $100, plus at least $100 tip. In a good shop there'll be wi-fi connection so the girls can work on their study.
Not bad at all for a 22 y.o Asian girl if she can handle the immense stress of the job