View Full Version : KTV Sydney

Pele
10-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Hi

Looking for a KTV in Sydney

Any recommendations?

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2012, 10:16 AM
What types of action you have in mind? Are you Asian??

Travelmate
10-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Hi

Looking for a KTV in Sydney

Any recommendations?

what are you expecting ??
Singing only?
or other activities involved?

asianbro
10-07-2012, 11:31 AM
while on the topic.. anyone tried fusion at ashfiled?

Pele
10-07-2012, 12:23 PM
jUST A FUN NIGHT OUT WITH SOME MATES, WITH A FEW GIRLS...PREFERABLY IN THE CITY???

asianbro
10-07-2012, 12:42 PM
err.. best bet would be W room in my opinion.

A plus which changed to Hue over at Sussex was ok last time. recently the girls moved over and merged to W room. Thats over at goulburn street next to Mamak (malaysian restaurant).

Thas the one i usually go to in the city anyway. very good service, maybe because i know the manager personally. but haha give it a shot im sure she will look after u!

yujbuj
20-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi guys,

Where is W Room or Hue located?? I tried googling them but not even an address or contact number appeared??

Mozilla
20-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Funny that I saw a banner ad fusion karaoke right next to the dude with the questions... Look to ur right and ring them up

CommanderM
21-07-2012, 03:06 AM
CEO Karaoke 1 Dixon Sydney. bit pricey but theres a pool or snooker place next door. and its in Chinatown.

punther
21-07-2012, 06:07 AM
So what are these Karaoke places I hear about. The only ones I managed to find and have been to are normal karaoke bars where u go with friends to drink and sing. Where are the ones with WLs, and do they cost more than regular WL shops?

yujbuj
21-07-2012, 09:10 PM
I was not referring to Fusion, I was referring to W Room or Hue, any ideas?

big
10-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Bumping this old thread up.

A few mates coming over to Syd from Mel for the weekend. Going for boys night out on this Sat.
Planning on Dinner, then KTV and maybe Clubbing or Massage to finish off.

Now, I've been to Sugar KTV in Chinatown, don't have much girls there, so I'm wondering if there is any similar places we can go to?
And where is a good club for a more mature crowd (early 30)?

asianbro
11-10-2013, 08:33 AM
hey there..

in the city you can try ocean along sussex. w room along goulburn. i heard from a friend odyssey is running again too on pitt street.

in general i normally go to ocean because of connections. there is one in canterbury called VIP ktv that i frequent but unless you speak korean I'd suggest going to the city ones.

Hope this helps =D

big
11-10-2013, 07:45 PM
hey there..

in the city you can try ocean along sussex. w room along goulburn. i heard from a friend odyssey is running again too on pitt street.

in general i normally go to ocean because of connections. there is one in canterbury called VIP ktv that i frequent but unless you speak korean I'd suggest going to the city ones.

Hope this helps =D

thanks asianbro!

my mates all asian english speakers, suguar's girl mainly speaks chinese, what about ocean or w room?
do you have their contact number to save me a trip into city?

ellusionistmaster
11-10-2013, 08:51 PM
what types of service should we expect in a ktv room for first timers. i go to a massage parlour and i expect a rnt go to a brothel andi expect a root. pretty interested in the ktv but wat should i be expecting bros

big
11-10-2013, 09:09 PM
what types of service should we expect in a ktv room for first timers. i go to a massage parlour and i expect a rnt go to a brothel andi expect a root. pretty interested in the ktv but wat should i be expecting bros

nothing special really... just a way for people pay a lot of money for girls to sing and drink with you, but if you're charming enough you may get to ask the girl out with you

West80y
11-10-2013, 11:34 PM
does any one have contact details for these places?
Thanks

spike q
12-10-2013, 02:59 AM
does any one have contact details for these places?
Thanks

call this number Ocean KTV manager Alex 0499688888
said spike's friend guess will you discount

rubntug
12-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Never saw the appeal of doing this - paying chicks to sit, drink and sing with you.

IMHO, it's better to go clubbing or to a bar and pick up the women instead and then invite them to karaoke.

But whatever floats you boat, I suppose.

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Never saw the appeal of doing this - paying chicks to sit, drink and sing with you.

IMHO, it's better to go clubbing or to a bar and pick up the women instead and then invite them to karaoke.

But whatever floats you boat, I suppose.

Only been to karaoke in Sydney where you sing with families and friends!

But in Asia it's very different!

In many K Bar or K Club, (in Hongkong China and Macau) you can actually Do It in the private room with the K gal ( that's karaoke WL not Korean gal ......lol) or at least strip the gal down and play or get a BJ !

In China, most or the KTV are attached to a hotel and usually a private lift will take you straight up to a bonking room with one or two girls!

Some people in groups will have a group orgie in the VIP rooms, not necessary a fuck feast but nude dancing, HJ or BJ competitions - the kind of stuff and games being talk up by Syd90 club.

It's a different kind of fun and usually involving you and your mates.

I only been to a few way back and usually my groups are just golf buddies and very well behaved, so most of the actions are kept until we went upstairs to the rooms, but we knew what's going on around us in the other rooms and at times we had to tell our groups of K gals to behave - like don't take my cock out to suck ! If you know what I mean.......haha

Cheers

big
12-10-2013, 11:47 AM
call this number Ocean KTV manager Alex 0499688888
said spike's friend guess will you discount

Cheers bro!

rubntug
12-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Damn! South East Asia's the place to be.

Another thing on my bucket list to do...

asianbro
12-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Looks like someone beat me to it.

Rates are negotiable. Always negotiate based on final price. Got asked to pay waiters tip and other bs when I first started haha.

And... u can swap girls anytime should u feel the need to do so.

Hope this helps. Let us know how u go!