PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Taren Point 64 must be the most reviewed shop in the Forum

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Haha, just an observation, I think Taren Point 64 must be the most reviewed shop in the forum and I can see that their Keeper is also the hardest working Admin among all other shops:

And just in random orders, these are the girls who have been reviewed, some have multiple threads to their own names:

Angela
Linda
Eva + Angela double
Yuki, the sexy bomb, is very yummy
Rebecca + Cici, a fun double
Anna, amazing, GFE
Cici + Yuki
Sammy, simply the best
Crystal
Eva, a total goddess
Lulu
Mia
Sue
Betty
Cherry or Kim
Chenille/Shenille
Emily, extreme bust
Yoyo, simply superb
Barbie
Chanel, the sweet little babe
Jackie, used to call Nako
Mimi
Bella, 21 yr old beauty
Ayumi
Coco, used to be known as Amy, superb GFE

What a line up, so many talents.

Great job Taren Point, if you are only closer to the city or out West instead of down South, I will be one of your loyal fans.............haha

Sorry, hope I didnot offend anyone, I am just amazed with the amount of reviews and details of girls, great inside information, just love to read....lol

Cheers

:miao:

Flyerr221
10-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Has SL dumped you Ahlungor or are you looking to branch out in the web forum ambassador business ?

<he's looking for freebies>

LOL

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Has SL dumped you Ahlungor or are you looking to branch out in the web forum ambassador business ?

<he's looking for freebies>

LOL

I think even if Taren Point would offer me a free punt, it's too far for me!! and for what??

And the way they have already been managing their presence in the website, why would they need any more help??

I started this thread purely on my amazement with the dominant presence of the shop in the front page - 12 out 40 threads (30%) are for Taren Point 64, that's domination. Great job!! in comparison to that, I am nothing............lol

And the rest:
5 Star 7/40, 17.5%
Tokyo Model: 3/40, 7.5%
Blacktown 40: 3/40, 7.5%

Cheers

:cool2:

ilovefs
10-07-2012, 03:33 PM
The dominance is mainly due to the updates in the thread by 64 admin when a girl is working, but I think I can take credit for starting a lot of the threads with my after reports. The names look very familiar. :)

I'm out of cash for a while so I haven't punted for what seems like forever, but if anyone would like to shout, I'm happy to add another riveting review for your entertainment. :)

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2012, 03:48 PM
The dominance is mainly due to the updates in the thread by 64 admin when a girl is working, but I think I can take credit for starting a lot of the threads with my after reports. The names look very familiar. :)

I'm out of cash for a while so I haven't punted for what seems like forever, but if anyone would like to shout, I'm happy to add another riveting review for your entertainment. :)

Haha, I know how you feel Bro,

My basic weekly punting budget was $100, now raised to $110 since SL put up its price............lol

But if my footy team the Brisbane Broncos keep winning, I can afford to punt more than once, of course, last few weeks have been excellent, with Michael Clarke top scored in Game 1 ODI, Queensland winning Game 3 and Roger Federer winning 3-1, I am good for a few weeks..............haha

Cheers

Travelmate
10-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Haha, just an observation, I think Taren Point 64 must be the most reviewed shop in the forum and I can see that their Keeper is also the hardest working Admin among all other shops:

And just in random orders, these are the girls who have been reviewed, some have multiple threads to their own names:

Angela
Linda
Eva + Angela double
Yuki, the sexy bomb, is very yummy
Rebecca + Cici, a fun double
Anna, amazing, GFE
Cici + Yuki
Sammy, simply the best
Crystal
Eva, a total goddess
Lulu
Mia
Sue
Betty
Cherry or Kim
Chenille/Shenille
Emily, extreme bust
Yoyo, simply superb
Barbie
Chanel, the sweet little babe
Jackie, used to call Nako
Mimi
Bella, 21 yr old beauty
Ayumi
Coco, used to be known as Amy, superb GFE

What a line up, so many talents.

Great job Taren Point, if you are only closer to the city or out West instead of down South, I will be one of your loyal fans.............haha

Sorry, hope I didnot offend anyone, I am just amazed with the amount of reviews and details of girls, great inside information, just love to read....lol

Cheers

:miao:

Ahlungor , your comment did imply too many substances ... haha .
It is great to see how other shops response.

Their review numbers will jump up soon! Lets look!

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Ahlungor , your comment did imply too many substances ... haha .
It is great to see how other shops response.

Their review numbers will jump up soon! Lets look!

Don't know about the review numbers, but as of now, 18/40 thread from page 1 belonged to Taren Point (and the first one in Page 2). That's 45% presence in Page 1. Again, great efforts!!

If only they are located on my way home.......................I will definitely be a fan..............and by the time I post a few of my own, they will be over the 50% mark with ease.................LOL

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2012, 11:51 AM
It's a boring morning, so dig up this old thread and have a new count, just for fun, no offence!!

Just now, one page 1 of the After Report:

16 threads belonged to Taren Point 64
7 Tokyo Model Company
4 Ginza
2 5 Star
2 Rydalmere 22
2 Silver Fox
1 55 George
1 46 Marrickville
sub total = 35 threads on page 1 - all belong to paying advertisers - fair enough and we thank them from supporting the website so we can all be here!!

The other remaining 5 spots belong to:

5/138 Best Roa Seven Hills
107 Quay Street
Lun from Tokyo Model Company
269 Canterbury Road
Snow Lotus

Just a random observations.

Have a nice day everybody

Cheers

:cool2::smile:

tarenpoint64
22-08-2012, 01:13 PM
thanks for your support Ahlungor,

have you actually been to our shop yet?

if not, I guess we will have to print up a special voucher for you. it would be great to have a review from you.

cheers
Dean @TP64

ilovefs
22-08-2012, 07:26 PM

if not, I guess we will have to print up a special voucher for you. it would be great to have a review from you.

cheers
Dean @TP64

I'm cashless for the near future so if you're giving vouchers, what about a 'fuck 10, fuck 1 free' voucher? In that case you owe me about 100 free fucks! :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2012, 07:51 PM

cheers
Dean @TP64

Hi brother Dean,

You will have me as a paying customer any time soon, no need any voucher, i am happy to pay, your rates are pretty good really . Its about the same or less than my usual one hr session. at Silver Fox anyway! You are just at the different end of town.

Hopefully Lola is still there when i cum......haha

Cheers

tarenpoint64
22-08-2012, 08:29 PM
she very popular tonight... every 3rd call asking for Lola hehehehe...