PDA

View Full Version : if this happen to u,what u gonna do?

pula2
11-07-2012, 04:14 PM
guys,if wl ask u to marry her what u gonna do and the situation is u love that wl too,advice pls..

Charlie123
11-07-2012, 04:34 PM
WL or former WL?

Starman
11-07-2012, 04:36 PM
oh dear this sounds messy....:cool2:

pula2
11-07-2012, 04:43 PM
WL or former WL?

she just quit from her jobs,im her regular for this 1 year

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 04:51 PM
guys,if wl ask u to marry her what u gonna do and the situation is u love that wl too,advice pls..

It is not complicated, just two questions really:

1. If you are to marry her for real ( not those visa arrangement ), can you live with the fact that she was a WL, the toughest question of them all??

2. Does she marries you for visa purposes, or your money ?? or anything else rather than marrying just YOU?? unfortunately, only she will know that answer!!

Cheers

wilisno
11-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Only you yourself can tell whether it's true love, if you have to ask others to decide what to do, then it's not true love, it won't work !

Mozilla
11-07-2012, 05:07 PM
true that wilsno...

the questions should be:

why are you asking if you should or should not marry her? if she was a normal girl then you would ask anyone for their opinion. its because she is a wl. if this doesnt bother you.. do it. divorce aint that bad these days. LIVE TO REGRET is better than REGRET NOT LIVING.

few of the ladies have gone on to marry from a ML or WL status. even girls from 501...like 'Mi.....'

Starman
11-07-2012, 05:15 PM
I have a friend, realy nice guy, 50 odd never married, ugly bastard LOL met this chinese lady who had a sister in China
Poor bastard though he was finally going to have a family etc after meeting the "sister",
Cashed his Super in to get here into Oz...did it ....got married....
and 5 min later she shot through.. Not wanting to scare you off pula2 but it does happen, She was not a WL.
Listen to what AHLUNGOR is saying...

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 05:15 PM
true that wilsno...

the questions should be:

why are you asking if you should or should not marry her? if she was a normal girl then you would ask anyone for their opinion. its because she is a wl. if this doesnt bother you.. do it. divorce aint that bad these days. LIVE TO REGRET is better than REGRET NOT LIVING.

few of the ladies have gone on to marry from a ML or WL status. even girls from 501...like 'Mi.....'

Were you suppose to say like "Sa...." ??

Charlie123
11-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I got into a relationship with an ex-wl once, didnt know 100% when i entered the relationship but found out very shortly afterwards ... Thing is, it sort of turned me on a lot, but when we fought i used it against her. Only needed to do that once, i apologised of course but she never trusted me after that, our breakup was inevitable

Flyerr221
11-07-2012, 05:33 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0912/after-marriage-marriage-demotivational-poster-1260199845.jpg

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Let me put this in another angle:

Say the guy is past his prime, could be either Chinese or Aussie, citizen, may be 50+, average income, already paid off his small apartment, not much savings in the bank but get by quite comfortably. never married or divorced but no children, could be a bit overweighted but in good health. Not ugly but no where near handsome or charming. So just an average Joe on the street, has been punting for years for his basic needs.

Met this WL and developed some sort of friendship and or mutual feelings. The WL is in her 30's but still very hot, no debt and has some small savings, she is from China, could have returned home and started a small business and get married, but at her age, she knew she probably not gotta to marry well and she much preferred to stay and live in Australia, she asked the guy to marry her and she will quit and be a good wife and start a family very soon. Not thinking about getting the status and then drop the guy and move on.

The guy thought about this long and hard, at first, he is struggling to deal with the fact that this lady is a WL and has serviced so many men!!

And then he thought, she could be just a very sexually active girl and has lots of one night stand, at 30's any such girl could easily have over 100 sex partners, and he wouldn't have any problem with that, so is there a different between a girl who has fucked 100 different men for free vs. a girl who has to fuck 2,000+ men to make a living. He can't see any difference.

And then he take a good look at himself, at his age, at his look and at financial situation, what are the options?? a girl like this WL will be way beyond his reach, and what has he got to lose??

I guess you can all guess the answer or the decisions.................

Now, that's a good story - just something I made up as I was typing, it could happen, it may not, only the people involved knows how they feel, what is their prime motives and etc. etc.

Food for thoughts.

BTW, I have no idea who brother pula2 is like and his situation, this fictional character above was purely fictional...........not meant to imply anything...........haha

Cheers

More opinions please, this is just getting started.................LOL

:shout:

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 05:36 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0912/after-marriage-marriage-demotivational-poster-1260199845.jpg

Excellent works, brother Flyerr, love it!!

Travelmate
11-07-2012, 05:52 PM

Say the guy is past his prime, could be either Chinese or Aussie, citizen, may be 50+, average income, already paid off his small apartment, not much savings in the bank but get by quite comfortably. never married or divorced but no children, could be a bit overweighted but in good health. Not ugly but no where near handsome or charming. So just an average Joe on the street, has been punting for years for his basic needs.

Met this WL and developed some sort of friendship and or mutual feelings. The WL is in her 30's but still very hot, no debt and has some small savings, she is from China, could have returned home and started a small business and get married, but at her age, she knew she probably not gotta to marry well and she much preferred to stay and live in Australia, she asked the guy to marry her and she will quit and be a good wife and start a family very soon. Not thinking about getting the status and then drop the guy and move on.

The guy thought about this long and hard, at first, he is struggling to deal with the fact that this lady is a WL and has serviced so many men!!

And then he thought, she could be just a very sexually active girl and has lots of one night stand, at 30's any such girl could easily have over 100 sex partners, and he wouldn't have any problem with that, so is there a different between a girl who has fucked 100 different men for free vs. a girl who has to fuck 2,000+ men to make a living. He can't see any difference.

And then he take a good look at himself, at his age, at his look and at financial situation, what are the options?? a girl like this WL will be way beyond his reach, and what has he got to lose??

Now, that's a good story - just something I made up as I was typing, it could happen, it may not, only the people involved knows how they feel, what is their prime motives and etc. etc.

Food for thoughts.

BTW, I have no idea who brother pula2 is like and his situation, this fictional character above was purely fictional...........not meant to imply anything...........haha

Cheers

This is everyday life story. We can see this type of couple on the street everyday.
Some even have kids ....
It sounds normal and realistic .

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 06:03 PM
This is everyday life story. We can see this type of couple on the street everyday.
Some even have kids ....
It sounds normal and realistic .

I think you could be referring to those arranged marriage between some grand old Aussie men who went to the Philippines, Thailand and or other SE Asian country to "Buy" a bride, it usually works really well, and most of them married and have kids and live happily ever after. Depending on the "girls" age, I won't be surprised if some of them were working girls, but when you married a foreigner and follow him back to his country, it's a lot easier than to marry someone locally where you have been working and run the risk of meeting an ex-client.

More, more and more please, very interesting!!

Charlie123
11-07-2012, 06:09 PM
This sounds so cold and calculated ...

Food for thoughts.

Cheers

belial
11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
I dated a WL/Stipper when I was 19-20. She had been working for 2 years. We both had very expensive habits at the start and both went clean. I think maybe she was still doing the work while we were dating, we were together 6 months, I asked her if she was but she told me there was only me. But we broke up because I caught her cheating and she went back to using, got done for soliciting a few times and I heard she was doing FS as a freelance streetwalker for $50. I don't know why so cheap.

I knew her mother and I was talking to her one day a few months after the breakup and I found out she was only 15.

Saw her recently, over 10 years later. She had a few kids to different men, I don't think even she knows who. She is now about 120kg at least and I don't think she would could even manage $50 for FS these days. Sure isn't what she used to be.

I feel sorry for her in a way but personally I don't think I would date another WL again.

Max Impact
11-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Pula, you have to wonder how the wedding speech will go!

My friends remind me of that all the time.

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 08:00 PM
This sounds so cold and calculated ...

Which part??

Charlie123
11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
If A (males age + assets + income - unattractiveness - age) < B (females attractiveness - number of guys fucked) = marriage

cassius
11-07-2012, 10:17 PM
It works if you both can forget the past and move on. I have a friend who married a WL. 3 kids later they are still very happy. One of the problems is WLs can lose the ability to genuinely relate to men. I went out with an ex W for years. It didn't work, but she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever known. I've known WLs who you would take my last penny if they had half a chance. It all comes down to the individuals like everything else.

Charlie123
11-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Many WLs are lost souls ... but hey, if you're in love id say do what you feel is right ... I did notice that you describe yourself as her 'regular' ... Maybe it would be worthwhile just having a commited defacto rationship with this lady for a couple of years, before tying the knot...

DeepImpact
11-07-2012, 11:08 PM

That depends on the situation Bro but when it comes to marriage proposals there are always a few questions.

Did she get down on bended knee to propose?
Was there love in her eyes when she asked?
Did she ask your dad first for permission to marry you?
Did she ask on February 29th

If the answer is yes to these questions then your answer should be yes as well

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 11:27 PM
If A (males age + assets + income - unattractiveness - age) < B (females attractiveness - number of guys fucked) = marriage

hi brother Charlie,

I hope you are not getting upset with me, that was just one example under which the situation can work.

I am a bite like you - romantic at heart, and Pretty Woman is one of my all time favourite, but thats a movie!!

In real life, we have to deal with other things such as family and the general society!!

At the end of the day, only the guy and girl involved knows their true feeling and whether love can conquers all?? Have you truly been in Love my brother?? Are you willing???

Sorry that was a bit personal, lets just keep certain opinion to ourselves.

I think some times moving interstates could be another option to consider if starting a new life is on the card

My 2 cents again

Haha

Charlie123
12-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Of course not upset ... And yeh i know all of those things can be background considerations, but it seems so cynical to weigh them up like that ... I have experienced love - a result of mutual affection, respect, trust ... Shared values ... And of course physical attraction and sexual energy ... Which is why i tell OP, if the sentiment feels true follow your instinct

Travelmate
12-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Of course not upset ... And yeh i know all of those things can be background considerations, but it seems so cynical to weigh them up like that ... I have experienced love - a result of mutual affection, respect, trust ... Shared values ... And of course physical attraction and sexual energy ... Which is why i tell OP, if the sentiment feels true follow your instinct

I fully support both Charlie and Ahlungor agrument!

cisco
12-07-2012, 01:31 AM
bro pula2 , only one thing to do.....LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

Alexlim
12-07-2012, 01:35 AM
From my unlucky, if I were you, I would be her friend. I couldn't forget the past even if I accept it!
I accept her resons

pula2
12-07-2012, 01:58 AM

1. If you are to marry her for real ( not those visa arrangement ), can you live with the fact that she was a WL, the toughest question of them all??

2. Does she marries you for visa purposes, or your money ?? or anything else rather than marrying just YOU?? unfortunately, only she will know that answer!!

Cheers

I dont mind if she is wl bro,and she doesnt know about my visa condition,she never asked about my visa..
I just afraid if she only playing me,and it gonna really hurt my feeling..

pula2
12-07-2012, 02:09 AM
true that wilsno...

the questions should be:

Yes,i know i shouldnt ask this question,but i never thought that i will fall in love with wl,and i want to know other bro opinions,of course i the one will decide what im gonna do for the future..

pula2
12-07-2012, 02:17 AM
That depends on the situation Bro but when it comes to marriage proposals there are always a few questions.

Did she get down on bended knee to propose?
Was there love in her eyes when she asked?
Did she ask your dad first for permission to marry you?
Did she ask on February 29th

If the answer is yes to these questions then your answer should be yes as well

I didnt pay attention for question no 2,answer for the other question is no bro..

pula2
12-07-2012, 02:17 AM
bro pula2 , only one thing to do.....LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

I will bro,thanks

CommanderM
12-07-2012, 02:29 AM
Flyer thats quite good. I like it.

Theres a nother joke - its an old one but a good one:

Guy 1: I wanna get married to that lovely girlfriend I have been dating for 3 months
Guy 2: mate, dont you know about the 3 rings of marriage?
Guy 1: no what are they? (expecting expensive rings)
Guy 2: well first comes the engagement ring, next comes the wedding ring... last of all after marriage - comes the SUFFER -RING!@!!!

CommanderM
12-07-2012, 02:35 AM
pula2,

The heart is indeed tested. if the WL is interested in you, you have to test her love for you.

is there more than a few times where you have asked her not to work on certain days just so you can arrange a time for her to meet your family?

is there a time where she bought you gifts and paid for dinner - say on your birthday?

there are other signs I am sure you will feel it in your heart. She is on a study visa? there are immigration solutions.

Will she sign a pre-nuptial agreement? if not, run like hell away from her.

have you discussed with her about you and her having children?

how long have you known her? if it is less than 6 months do not do a Kim Kardashian.

Have you lived together for at least 3 to 6 months? trust me you are talking to a guy that has dated 12 WLs and nearly married 2 ... (I can feel the love in my heart but it does not mean my brain is switched off!)

I am lucky however to have known 12 WLs who were in love with me. they did convince me successfully that they wanted a future with me and they would sign a pre-nuptial agreement when it came to it. thats the most important thing to a guy.

Some of them did want to meet my mother (which surprised me)

IExperiment
12-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Yes,i know i shouldnt ask this question,but i never thought that i will fall in love with wl,and i want to know other bro opinions,of course i the one will decide what im gonna do for the future..

This question is not new and we will be here again with this question in the future. Everyone have a few good point. Just make sure your in control meaning does she love you more than you loved her??? if you love her more forget it :) things can develop in a good way but If you have the control is fine as you can point it to which ever direction you wanted too if she have control you will just go for the ride and there is nothing you can do and hope things go well. Remember the human mind and feeling can you do something bad to her most likely not can she do to you :) this is the reason you know your self so back to the question who love who more :) call it black mail or what ever you like, you might not wanted to hurt her but what happen if it the other way around or are you strong enough to let her go as you are hurting pain will recover in time.

Hidden Python
12-07-2012, 02:14 PM
I wonder how many other guys she hit up.
and if any other guy took the bait.

rsalcedo
12-07-2012, 06:59 PM

Cheers

i agree with brother ahlungor, you must ask yourself those questions and answer sincerely.
if you worry about loving you for visa, there's a 2 year cooling off period before PR
if you worry about loving you for money, draw up a pre-nup
don't be a victim of divorce like those hollywood couples
but end of the day, love conquers all. i've fallen in love once, but failed, but will keep on falling. that's life.

Charlie123
12-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Moving interstate might be a sensible idea. Bumping into former customers of hers while out together would be super awkward..

rubiks
12-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Run fast. Don't be a fool bro

Mozilla
12-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Dont tell the girl of ur status... Perhaps even lie about ur status and say u only have a temp visa.

Plus it's not visa that will break ur heart... What if she wants to work after marriage... U have to think about these things too. Good luck brother... I had a similar thing where I became too nice to a ml/wl and she started get serious.. I ran hard... Cause she wanted more than I can give.. And I was up front about it. U need to be brave man.. And tolerant

mannykay
13-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Marry? Without even dating first? Come on man, you know the deal.

My advice is, imagine your friend is in 'love' with a WL and asked you the same question. Your answer for him would be the answer for you.

cisco
14-07-2012, 12:52 AM
sometimes love will make you blind but you need to control it

cisco
14-07-2012, 12:53 AM

My advice is, imagine your friend is in 'love' with a WL and asked you the same question. Your answer for him would be the answer for you.

simple answer but this is so right

cisco
14-07-2012, 12:54 AM

i had ever got the same situation and i have asked my friend ,
the first answer from my friends was this word, ''Hah ? are you sure ? are you in loved with her cause she`s good in sex or what? ''
and bla bla bla,....

and i have asked many advised from my friends and other bros here so at the end i made my decision to find a real girlfriend in real life

pula2
14-07-2012, 01:35 AM
thanks for all the replied bro,i hope i make a right decisions..

babelx
15-07-2012, 12:50 AM
If you didn't have any qualms, would you have asked a bunch of strangers? If you have any qualms, should you make a call on this important decision?

Things for you to think through. Good luck!!

sukeong
16-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Tbh I have no idea as I'm not in your shoes. But I have a feeling it will end in tears. As with most similar cases. I was told by a lady before. She would never marry a customer even if she loves him. The trust issue is just too fragile. She will always know the guy fucks prostitutes. And the guy knows she let strangers bang her for cash.

Then again, if u believe in true love and love conquers all and that kind of stuff, then what can I say.

guailo
24-07-2012, 06:13 PM
A genuine relationship with an ex-WL may still work but it is tough. Met a WL sometime after she quit because of her new boyfriend. We kept in contact - platonic - due to her commitment to her new boyfriend.
He dumped her after the prick gambled away all her money. I was in a relationship with her for about a year. I never mentioned her history as a WL but she remained sensitive to the issue and brought it up every time there is an argument. Can be hard to keep the relationship normal.

Jj999
24-07-2012, 07:09 PM
The toughest part

I believe is how to change our mind perspective.
What I meant is, as long as you can't accept being WL as just another job. Same money. No problem. All fine.

Then the answer should be a no.
If you can answer that with a yes, no problem. Then go on, do what you wanna do.

That is a question only you can answer.
Lots of people could say, oh what's a problem with a WL? They are nice.
No problem. They are really nice not just faking it.
But deep inside, they might still unable to accept WLs as just another job.

How do you know you aren't like that?
Well, just take your time. If you have any doubt whether you can or can't.
Then, that's what I meant by not accepting their job.
Even a tiniest of doubt matter.
And that's what thing really is deep inside.
And that's fine. I'm not saying that's being hypocrite. No, that isn't.
As we all aren't raised exactly the same way, and life experience has shaped us to what we are now.
Of course, we often have different views.

I might sound contradicting my self about the hypocrite thing, I am known as hard to understand. Hahaha.

So if you will, just think about it. And you might find your answer. And if you find it, it's yourself who answer it, not anyone else.

yamada
25-07-2012, 03:03 PM
i do not marry with WL.

if you marry with WG, You have to look after the WG and Kids. WG know how to use pussy and tong,

but not good for house job and financial .

up to your age, but if you are young not recommend to you.

i recommend to you enjoy punt and your private.

TheTiger
30-07-2012, 11:31 AM
I have a few thoughts on the subject:

1. You can, really, meet some very nice women who work in the industry;

2. Someone's gonna marry them, it just won't be me!

3. When I was at Uni, several girls in my class worked at A Touch of Class and/or Tiffany's. In another thread I mentioned how I fucked one of them at the shop, and a few times later. I'll bet those girls are happily married now and their husbands have no idea.

4. You can take the girl out of the brothel, but you can't take the brothel out of the girl. There will always be something to remind you, or her, of how you met. At your wedding one day someone's going to ask how you met. When you're late home from work she will remember how you met. When you find a wad of cash in her handbag you'll remember how you met. One thing I suggest is to fake meeting again. I'm serious about this, if you're serious about the girl. Give her a date and a time. Meet. Go to the zoo together. Take some photos and "fall in love". Remember that day so that you both have the same story to tell your children. They are your children, aren't they?

5. If you really love the girl, then go for it. Remember point 3 above.