PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!Angelonline!!!!!! NEW NEW NEW NEW Pretty Girls on the way

Angelonline
11-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Great NEWS FOR ALL:

We are A new agency to the Industry!!!! We dedicate to bring more super quality girls to Bros.......

We are coming sooooon

very very soooooon

Click www.angelonline.com.au (http://www.angelonline.com.au) now

A few angels are available for pre-booking, more more more angels are on the way from Heaven to Earth

Angelonline
12-07-2012, 02:46 AM
Website is still being improved ....... We are working on it to provide you better experience site to visit

Angelonline
12-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Welcome to give us any advices

Shonkybasted
12-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Maybe you can advise what kind of services this ladies provide.

Eureka
12-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Maybe you can advise what kind of services this ladies provide.

It is on the website when you open the girls profile :)

Gdragon
12-07-2012, 04:09 PM
any special Grand Opening prices?

Flyerr221
12-07-2012, 04:38 PM
WTF is foot sex ?

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/roflmao.gif

DeepImpact
12-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Hello Angelonline,

Welcome to your 'new agency' and best wishes. Just a question, what is the point of difference that would make a punter like me use your agency? I mean your girls look similar to other agents, the service is the same and the price is the same so why would any Bro here change from an agency they know and trust to your 'new to the industry agency' because maybe if you are new to the industry you don't have experience yet in how to operate this type of business and to provide good girls with good service whereas other agencies with experience do. Sorry, but don't take this post the wrong way, it is just a question as there is just no real identifiable difference between agencies and no introduction specials either.

wilisno
12-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Hello Angelonline,

Welcome to your 'new agency' and best wishes. Just a question, what is the point of difference that would make a punter like me use your agency? I mean your girls look similar to other agents, the service is the same and the price is the same so why would any Bro here change from an agency they know and trust to your 'new to the industry agency' because maybe if you are new to the industry you don't have experience yet in how to operate this type of business and to provide good girls with good service whereas other agencies with experience do. Sorry, but don't take this post the wrong way, it is just a question as there is just no real identifiable difference between agencies and no introduction specials either.

Your questions should be easily answered !

Firstly, it's what punting is all about, I don't think the majority of punters would stick to one place and refuse to try out newcomers !

Secondly, if you talk about inexperience, isn't that what punters are looking for in a fresh outcall girl ?

Thirdly, inexperienced in operating this type of business, how do you know that for sure ?

As for girls look being similar to other agents and service to be the same, isn't that good to start with ? Or what else do you expect in looks and service ?

beast1u
12-07-2012, 11:42 PM
WTF is foot sex ?

Foot sex is having sex with her feet, obviously. It's just another fetish, like tit sex or anal sex or whatever.

DeepImpact
12-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Your questions should be easily answered !

Firstly, it's what punting is all about, I don't think the majority of punters would stick to one place and refuse to try out newcomers !

Secondly, if you talk about inexperience, isn't that what punters are looking for in a fresh outcall girl ?

Thirdly, inexperienced in operating this type of business, how do you know that for sure ?

As for girls look being similar to other agents and service to be the same, isn't that good to start with ? Or what else do you expect in looks and service ?

In regards to Q3 I don't know if they are new to the industry but according to their initial statement they describe themselves as 'A new agency to the industry'

Whilst I appreciate your answers and point of view it would be interesting to hear what the agency themselves have to say. I am here wanting to be convinced I really am, but so far they haven't given me enough reason to pick up the phone and call them instead of other companies I use that's all.

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 12:45 AM
any special Grand Opening prices?

Gdragon mate, give us a call see what's happening?

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Yes, it's a fetish

WTF is foot sex ?

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Hi Deepimpact,refer to Mr wilisno's reply, he has hit the point for your questions. Great appreciation to Wilisno.

Yes, We are new to the industry and we have less experience comparing to other long histroy agencies, however we do value our business and our customers as much as they do or even more.....because we are facing the Giants in the battle...... That's why we are more focusing on service and quality control......we want to win the battle...we want to survive then we need to be more dedicated than anyone else

"New" is not a sin to blame. Every business starts from new to mature ,same as all the creatures in this tiny world. we are new and here to learn to grow

Mr Deepimpact, you are more than welcome to give us call, to check our girls out, to have a afternoon tea with our new enthusiasm team, to show us your advices or opnions, to help us become more experienced so that all punter like you would put us on their first list

My phone is 0499 652 126, welcome anytime

Mr wilisno, you are very much welcome to join us. great great thanks to you !

Hello Angelonline,

Eureka
13-07-2012, 09:43 AM

honda
13-07-2012, 10:07 AM
If foot sex is on offer you should post photos of girls in bare feet. I've been wanting to find a WL with narrow feet and skinny long toes

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 11:14 AM
If foot sex is on offer you should post photos of girls in bare feet. I've been wanting to find a WL with narrow feet and skinny long toes

Milla and angel have what you want......

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Why ......Mr Eureka. Come to see us mate, tea time ,obligation free and bill free for the tea:shout:

DeepImpact
13-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Hi Deepimpact,refer to Mr wilisno's reply, he has hit the point for your questions. Great appreciation to Wilisno.

Yes, We are new to the industry and we have less experience comparing to other long histroy agencies, however we do value our business and our customers as much as they do or even more.....because we are facing the Giants in the battle...... That's why we are more focusing on service and quality control......we want to win the battle...we want to survive then we need to be more dedicated than anyone else

"New" is not a sin to blame. Every business starts from new to mature ,same as all the creatures in this tiny world. we are new and here to learn to grow

Mr Deepimpact, you are more than welcome to give us call, to check our girls out, to have a afternoon tea with our new enthusiasm team, to show us your advices or opnions, to help us become more experienced so that all punter like you would put us on their first list

My phone is 0499 652 126, welcome anytime

Mr wilisno, you are very much welcome to join us. great great thanks to you !

Thanks for the afternoon tea invitation, as tempting as it is I have to say no this time as I don't want to train a lot and then risk my weight with fatty foods.

So your company has no association with any other agency or brothel, is that right? My questions were just the type that anyone would face in a job interview such as 'why should I employ you instead of someone else?' or in a tender where a normal question is to ask what is different about your company if the price and service is the same?

Your answers are pretty good though and of course everyone here welcomes genuine competition so I might give you a try one day and post a review whether the experience is good, bad or average. Normally I am a loyal customer to companies that do a good job and I am sure there are lots of other guys here that are the same. Best Wishes

Travelmate.
13-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I have booked will see how good or bad.

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the afternoon tea invitation, as tempting as it is I have to say no this time as I don't want to train a lot and then risk my weight with fatty foods.

So your company has no association with any other agency or brothel, is that right? My questions were just the type that anyone would face in a job interview such as 'why should I employ you instead of someone else?' or in a tender where a normal question is to ask what is different about your company if the price and service is the same?

Your answers are pretty good though and of course everyone here welcomes genuine competition so I might give you a try one day and post a review whether the experience is good, bad or average. Normally I am a loyal customer to companies that do a good job and I am sure there are lots of other guys here that are the same. Best Wishes

welcome anytime

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 11:34 PM
I have booked will see how good or bad.

PM me ur phone number mate

cassius
14-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Angel is very, very beautiful. You have to work out the rest for yourself. It depends on you.
Reception at this agency is very professional and easy to deal with.
My 2 cents :)

beast1u
14-07-2012, 01:54 AM

I have to agree with this, you should have a close-up picture of the girls feet - toes and soles. I think your shop will do well offering this service, it's a lot more popular than most would expect.

Angelonline
14-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Angel is very, very beautiful. You have to work out the rest for yourself. It depends on you.
Reception at this agency is very professional and easy to deal with.
My 2 cents :)

Thanks mate ,this is our first report haha!

Angelonline
14-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I have to agree with this, you should have a close-up picture of the girls feet - toes and soles. I think your shop will do well offering this service, it's a lot more popular than most would expect.

We will keep updating

Eureka
15-07-2012, 05:40 PM
WTF is foot sex ?

I am interested in Angel ... but a bit concerned about the "foot sex" !!

I have never had any complaints re my tackle dept dimension wise ... BUT I do fall a bit short of this pre metric prerequisite requirement :(

BUT I have a suggestions for Angel ---- If I go two rounds with her can she grant me a pass based on cumulative basis ?? :)

Angelonline
15-07-2012, 10:49 PM
I am interested in Angel ... but a bit concerned about the "foot sex" !!

I have never had any complaints re my tackle dept dimension wise ... BUT I do fall a bit short of this pre metric prerequisite requirement :(

BUT I have a suggestions for Angel ---- If I go two rounds with her can she grant me a pass based on cumulative basis ?? :)

You can ask our pretty Angel......

cassius
15-07-2012, 11:03 PM
she is very innocent. you probably can persuade her you have a foot.....