PDA

View Full Version : Girl info First Angel to the Market---from Angel Online

Angelonline
11-07-2012, 11:42 PM
This is the first girl we push to the market.........

We name her after our brand """ANGEL"""

Yes......She is an Angel who just accidentally pass the human world and so lucky we are able to grab her for all our bros Benefit>>>>>>>>>>>

Great Figure !!!!!!

Angelic Face!!!!!!!!

Model Style young girl, only 19 !!!!wowow

Pre-booking now Sunday 5pm-late, Monday Tuesday Anytime................

Call 0499 652 126 (English,Mandarin)

0499 652 127 (Mandarin)

Www.angelonline.com.au

Angelonline
11-07-2012, 11:46 PM
First week special.....Uniform+stocking===ultimate experience ....SATISFACTION GURANTEED

Angelonline
12-07-2012, 12:09 AM
First 2hrs.......First Fresh 2hrs.........Grab your chance for this fresh super girl................don't miss your chance........

cisco
12-07-2012, 01:46 AM
................:love:

Angelonline
12-07-2012, 02:42 AM
hi,cisco bro pick up your phone and dial our numbers..... Angel is waiting for you

Angelonline
12-07-2012, 02:43 AM
She is our first Angel Class girl..... Quality Guaranteed

Angelonline
12-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Angel is available from sunday 5 pm and Monday Tuesday

Gdragon
12-07-2012, 04:12 PM
How much for 1 hour?
and do you have Incall at the CBD?

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Honestly, is that a sexy photo to sell this girl at what, $300/$350 an hour. Sure, she could be very young, but that photo really does nothing to me (with or without any big tits, man!), she could well be an angel, I just can't see it!! Sorry.

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 05:27 PM
OK, my first reply might be a little harsh, I did make an effort to check out the Angelonline website and there are some better quality photos that does more justice to the girls:

Like this one from Angel, better than the one showing the skinny, boney legs:

And this one from Mitta is not bad either

But interesting to see the shop choosing the other shots, is my taste for photos that much different from their admin??

just my 2 cents

Cheers

:miao:

Eureka
12-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Totally agree Al
There is another very nice photo of Angel sitting on the bed in the Aus99 shop site.
Why the hell would they use an awful photo of her standing like a stick figure? = go figure !!

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 01:23 AM
we have incall available in cbd

How much for 1 hour?
and do you have Incall at the CBD?

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Thanks mate.......

next time we will put up all position photo here to satisfy all taste bros

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 01:29 AM
We will take better photos next times..... Maybe you can be the photographer next time..let me know whe you will be free.....

Totally agree Al
There is another very nice photo of Angel sitting on the bed in the Aus99 shop site.
Why the hell would they use an awful photo of her standing like a stick figure? = go figure !!

Eureka
13-07-2012, 09:51 AM
We will take better photos next times..... Maybe you can be the photographer next time..let me know whe you will be free.....

Haha - I am free anytime to take the photos for you !! - lol
Might need a steady cam as if the girls are as sexy as you say I might be trembling with anticipation just a little :fire:

As I said to my taste the one of Angel on Aus99 site of her sitting on the bed is the best presentation ... but for some reason you do not have it on your website. In fact I would have that photo of her sitting on the bed as the main photo and dump the statue standing one !!

See attach.

PM me for photography assignments :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Haha - I am free anytime to take the photos for you !! - lol
Might need a steady cam as if the girls are as sexy as you say I might be trembling with anticipation just a little :fire:

As I said to my taste the one of Angel on Aus99 site of her sitting on the bed is the best presentation ... but for some reason you do not have it on your website. In fact I would have that photo of her sitting on the bed as the main photo and dump the statue standing one !!

See attach.

PM me for photography assignments :cool2:

Haha Brother Eureka,

You have beat me to it!!

I was going to offer my humble services too.......lol

But i am sure you can take some nice and sexy photos that do the girls justice, i shall look forward to seeing your master pieces......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
13-07-2012, 10:38 AM
In Comparison, their site photos quality already better than other sites.

Unfortunately they did not utilize the right way here in the thread!

If we talk about $300 per hour, most brothers expect better service description and pic of girls before booking.

Angelonline
13-07-2012, 11:12 AM
In Comparison, their site photos quality already better than other sites.

Unfortunately they did not utilize the right way here in the thread!

If we talk about $300 per hour, most brothers expect better service description and pic of girls before booking.

Right.... We are going to improve it,thanks

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Right.... We are going to improve it,thanks

Are you still only have the 4 girls listed in your website, any more new Angels cuming down from heaven!!

wilisno
13-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Are you still only have the 4 girls listed in your website, any more new Angels cuming down from heaven!!
Well, 4 girls at start up is impressive, even PinkGhettoS had three, and some started with one !

Travelmate
13-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Well, 4 girls at start up is impressive, even PinkGhettoS had three, and some started with one !

yes!! I am supportive! If King Wil is okay. There should be not too many objection !

wilisno
13-07-2012, 11:38 AM
yes!! I am supportive! If King Wil is okay. There should be not too many objection !

Haha, don't quote me, it's just the fact !

babelx
15-07-2012, 01:00 AM
The original photo looks like a photo taken by the police before they locked her up.... :)