PDA

View Full Version : Bad attitude from 64 Taren point man

creampies
12-07-2012, 01:19 AM
I visited with my friends to Taren point tonIght. the man just ask us go into room. We went in , seated . He later showed us 2 older girls. One of the girl looks like can be my auntie. We decided to go and guess what happens? He rolls his eyes and showed us the door. As we walked past him at the door he said "huh, wanna be so picky" in mandarin.

His attitude is not good. This Taren point papasan needs to learn that if u show us ugly chicks, people will walk.

This papasan attitude is abit similar to 533 willoughby Angie mamasan. Not as rude and hostile as Benny or Danny of 5star whom everyone talks about, but still bad nonetheless.

Just to let you guys know, be careful when u go to Taren point.

Travelmate
12-07-2012, 01:22 AM
haha... this thread will be lock very soon!!!
Watch!

tarenpoint64
12-07-2012, 01:56 AM
so sorry creampie for your not so great experience,

I apologise in advance.

Michael at 64 is only temporarily filling in whilst Sophie is away on business in the day time and sometimes late nights during the last week.

Once Sophie is there at early nighttime or early evening there are no issues. I will let Sophie know.

I am sure Sophie will get the whip out to him. I for one would like to see Sophie whip him.

hmmm should I sell tickets? lol

Please PM me to discuss. I usually check this PM email on aus99.com 4 times a day.

I am sorry for Michaels attitude and I will raise it with Sophie on your behalf.

Apologies again,
Dean the webmaster @ 64

creampies
12-07-2012, 04:25 AM
huh, don't know why so many mamasan and papasan in SYDNEY all have PMS attitude. Angie, Bennie, and Michael all got PMS syndrome. Maybe is better to hire girls in their 20s as mamasan, so that when they have PMS at least they are still good to look at.

creampies
12-07-2012, 04:34 AM
why should this thread be locked? Doesn't this forum allow for honest feedback from customers?

splash
12-07-2012, 07:10 AM
A similar thread was locked before.

M3
12-07-2012, 09:14 AM

Not sure why the other thread was locked..It certainly was not hurting business..Maybe AUS99 should run a poll on which mamasan/papasan is the most "colourful" in the business...

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 09:41 AM
haha... this thread will be lock very soon!!!
Watch!.

Haha, probably not!!

And they came out to apologise very quickly, thats good enough for me and besides, i think the situation wasnt that bad, at least the old guy was only talking to himself, no verbal argument or confrontations

I am more interested to learn about brother Dean, the webmaster @ 64!!

Wow, no wonder their posts and threads are so prominent and updated constantly, just wondering if bro Dean get to taste some of the girls and post some reviews himself???

Cheers

Travelmate
12-07-2012, 09:42 AM

to be most precise. It was 533 Willouby got locked.

The 533 Admin can deal with issue and do not require any more input or advise or comment from anymore members

ilovefs
12-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Given the nice girls that were on when 'creampie' visited, I somehow doubt they were any older than the average WL in any of the asian shops around and they certainly wouldn't have been ugly.

Sometimes customers expect gold for bronze prices. And in saying that I don't mean any offence to the lovely girls at 64, just that they aren't the 18yr old girls with flawless everything that some guys expect them to be.

And quite possibly Michael did say some comment. Hey, we aren't perfect and if you knew how many time wasters/tyre kickers 64 gets then you would understand why occasionally that attitude comes to the surface.

I guess considering the number of blokes that go through 64 on a weekly basis and no doubt a lot of forum members who don't report, the occasional unhappy customer is unavoidable and sometimes has a lot to do with the customers attitude as well.

Personally, having been a customer multiple times in all the local brothels, 64 is still far superior to anywhere else with much more respectful management of any of the local places.

And before anyone says it, no, I am not paid by, or work for 64 in any way, I'm just a good, loyal Aussie customer based on how I get treated at the place. That says it all.

ilovefs
12-07-2012, 09:45 AM
I am more interested to learn about brother Dean, the webmaster @ 64!!

Wow, no wonder their posts and threads are so prominent and updated constantly, just wondering if bro Dean get to taste some of the girls and post some reviews himself???

Oh, how I could tell you some juicy stories about Dean the webmaster!!!

wilisno
12-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Not sure why the other thread was locked..It certainly was not hurting business..Maybe AUS99 should run a poll on which mamasan/papasan is the most "colourful" in the business...
If you read the last post on that thread, it was locked by request of the advertiser. Moreover, once the complaint was voiced, for's and against's posted, the shop responded, isn't that enough ? Further attacks would be treated as malicious !

ilovefs
12-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Niceman123, in fact, it used to be that so many of the girls worked in both places but now I can only think of about 4. I can think of 5 more popular girls who have actually left because of management issues but who are very happy still working at 64. Sophie is one mamasan who I can honestly say I have never had a girl say a bad thing about. In addition, a few times Sophie has really surprised me with things she has said and done that shows me she genuinely cares for and looks after the girls, hence my loyalty to her and the shop. Its too uncommon the management style at the 'other' shop and very refreshing to deal with Sophie. Yes, she is still a very strong minded business woman, she scares the crap out of me at times, but she keeps a fine line between care and business and does it very well in my opinion.

Now, lets get back to this secretive webmaster Dean..... LOL

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Oh, how I could tell you some juicy stories about Dean the webmaster!!!

I heard that there is such a thing called PM in the forum!! Give it a try.......haha

Cheers

ilovefs
12-07-2012, 10:52 AM
If I told you, I'd have to kill you........

creampies
12-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Given the nice girls that were on when 'creampie' visited, I somehow doubt they were any older than the average WL in any of the asian shops around and they certainly wouldn't have been ugly.

Sometimes customers expect gold for bronze prices. And in saying that I don't mean any offence to the lovely girls at 64, just that they aren't the 18yr old girls with flawless everything that some guys expect them to be.

And quite possibly Michael did say some comment. Hey, we aren't perfect and if you knew how many time wasters/tyre kickers 64 gets then you would understand why occasionally that attitude comes to the surface.

I guess considering the number of blokes that go through 64 on a weekly basis and no doubt a lot of forum members who don't report, the occasional unhappy customer is unavoidable and sometimes has a lot to do with the customers attitude as well.

Personally, having been a customer multiple times in all the local brothels, 64 is still far superior to anywhere else with much more respectful management of any of the local places.

And before anyone says it, no, I am not paid by, or work for 64 in any way, I'm just a good, loyal Aussie customer based on how I get treated at the place. That says it all.

ilovef
Boy, your stupid post filled with assumptions just makes me boil.

what the f are you talking about? You are just talking from your assumptions about how we have seen quality girls in that shop and it is the bad attitude of the customer????? Man, I;m not sure what kind of IQ you have or just that all you can think about is 'ilovefs' with that brain of yours. READ THE ORIGINAL POST IN DETAIL. I said we were shown 2 girls, and 1 of them look old enough to be my auntie. And in fact the other one was a bit chunky on her tummy so it wasn't my taste.

So you are saying if we were only shown 2 girls that are 4/10 and 6/10, and if we don't like it, we should just say "Ohh, wow, what great quality girls you have here! Here, let me book for doubles for 2 hourss??" Please, not everyone is as stupid or blind as you ilovefs . They are not exactly "gold" quality if you like aunties and chunky girls. I know different people have different tastes, but that depends on how many girls you have done in your life. Perhaps you just lost your virginity and you think aunties and chunky girls are your type, who knows!

In fact, after he showed us the girl, we smiled and politely said we were there to see Monica, but he was trying to say "Ohh, Monica already long time......" (long time what? long time not working?) and we said "wasn't Monica advertised on your website as available on wednesdays?", and he said "not here today". And when we said "oh we came all the way because we saw Monica's photos and wanted to see her in the line up". After he tried to persuade us to take those 2 available girls, we declined politely, and he started rolling his eyes and giving us the bad attitude.

mannykay
12-07-2012, 02:28 PM
I can also attest to this bad attitude. I was going to let it slide before, but since dialogue has been established I thought I might chime in.
Not sure it it was Michael. Not sure if that's his name, but its always the same guy when I'm there. If it helps, this happened on Tuesday, July 3rd. Usually if you're a potential customer or made a booking, he's most accommodating. But the second he realises that you ain't bringing in the money, everything changes.

Last time I went there were only 2 girls available which wasn't to my taste. Nothing new, happens all the time. At other shops I just decline, say "no thanks, maybe another day". Papasans usually understand, say no problem and show you the door. Roger at 22brodie even apologises.

So back to that night, didn't like the line up, so I said "Nah, maybe not today, sorry". His face suddenly changes to disbelief... then, dare I say, hostile. At this point he had me in a room, door closed - wouldn't let me leave. I kept telling him "Sorry man, I just don't like the line up tonight. I'll come back another day". Of course this wasn't good enough for him. I HAD to choose a girl. He was frustrated alright. I stood up from the bed to get to the door, but he was sitting night next to it and basically didn't let me touch the door. I was probably in there for about 10 minutes trying to tell him "No, I'd like to leave" and him in a hostile attempt to convince me to stay like a desperate child.
At this point I HAD to leave, I had to get crafty, I felt like I was trapped. I told him to see what other girl will be available soon. So he leaves the room to go check, leaving the door open so I could FINALLY make my escape. As I'm heading for the exit I apologised AGAIN to which he didn't say a word and gave me the coldest look. I'll never forget that look. I went straight for the exit, towards the light, never to look back. I was free at last.

I've been there twice before that night, generally had a good experience (with the ladies), but that incident REALLY put me off. It's safe to say I'm never going back there again. Not only just that, it's how the second you step in the vicinity, they try to force girls down your throat or choose a girl for you. It's hard when Sophie brings a girl to you saying things like "You take her, she good for you" and you have to say "No" right to their faces, making me feel like a horrible person. And THEN they show you another girl. Don't push them on me, don't choose for me; let me decide, please.

So creampies, you should feel lucky that you were actually 'showed' the door.

splash
12-07-2012, 02:30 PM
^ What an epic tale you tell... (not saying you are bullshitting or anything, but it was a good read.)

mannykay
12-07-2012, 02:38 PM
^ What an epic tale you tell... (not saying you are bullshitting or anything, but it was a good read.)

And that's the summarised version.

ilovefs
12-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Creampie, thank you for YOUR assumptions and name calling. It really shows exactly the type of person you are.

Not to mention your exaggeration in regards to Monica. Why would you go 'all the way' to see a girl without ensuring she was rostered on and likely to be available? Reading your posts I'm also of the understanding even if you were treated like a king you still would have come away unhappy. That is the frame of mind you were likely in before you even stepped inside the door. You are full of shit. But I'll leave my personal opinion there as I have more manners than that.

You probably won't be back anyway, but needless to say you probably wouldn't be welcome.

Have a lovely day.

M3
12-07-2012, 04:53 PM
One thing I object to is this hard sell from a lot of shops that ask you to enter the punting room/s and then the prospective WL is presented later to see the potential client..

To minimise possible confrontations..if the prospective client declines the WL..I think all introductions should take place in the waiting room/s not the punting room/s..

Let's face it if there is only one way out of the room and the papasan is there blocking the door things could get very heated.

tarenpoint64
12-07-2012, 05:10 PM
okay lets keep it civil. Michael needs to be spoken to and Sophie thanks for the feedback. I am sorry mannykay had this happen to you,

I will speak to both Sophie and Michael.

as for Creampies, Sophie said Michael was not working last night. Can you please confirm in a PM creampies which girls you saw and also which night it was?

thanks

Travelmate
12-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Haha.. Is this implies all previous conversation is not civil enough?

This is not very a nice statement.

They are all written in plain English and I am sure all brothers can read and understand.

creampies
12-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Creampie, thank you for YOUR assumptions and name calling. It really shows exactly the type of person you are.

Not to mention your exaggeration in regards to Monica. Why would you go 'all the way' to see a girl without ensuring she was rostered on and likely to be available? Reading your posts I'm also of the understanding even if you were treated like a king you still would have come away unhappy. That is the frame of mind you were likely in before you even stepped inside the door. You are full of shit. But I'll leave my personal opinion there as I have more manners than that.

You probably won't be back anyway, but needless to say you probably wouldn't be welcome.

Have a lovely day.

Nope. All your posts just shows that you LOVE to create assumptions. You do not know me, and already your first post you jump in to defend the shop and tried to assume that I (the customer) is the one having a bad attitude towards the shop. Anyone who read your post knows what you were trying to do. You do not know me, you were not with me and my friends at the shop at the time, yet you THINK you know that we have bad attitude towards the man in the shop.

It is this type of idiotic allegations that makes people angry. You are trying to make the victim look like the one who started the problem.

And now you assume that we have made up the story about us going to see Monica. After dinner yesterday, me and my friends were thinking where to go, and one of my friends checked the taren point website which says Monica the new girl works on WEDNESDAY. Yes your brain is filled with stupid assumptions you ass.

creampies
12-07-2012, 05:43 PM
okay lets keep it civil. Michael needs to be spoken to and Sophie thanks for the feedback. I am sorry mannykay had this happen to you,

I will speak to both Sophie and Michael.

as for Creampies, Sophie said Michael was not working last night. Can you please confirm in a PM creampies which girls you saw and also which night it was?

thanks

Tarenpoint,

the older girl who came into the room to introduce herself, she did not even say anything other than "Hi" before she slowly stepped back and closed the door. The first girl was tall, white bikini with some dots or pattern, but she has a tummy and her skin is a bit flabby which makes her look like in her 30s as well. Anyway, why does it matter which girl we saw? Are you trying to use 'Ilovefs' accusations that we saw your top brand golden girls and we tried to sneak out without booking a girl and that's how it made Michael want to mouth off at us?

This guy names ilovefs is just an idiot who tries to post his stupid opinions all based on his idiotic assumptions. He wasn't there at the scene and he doesnt know us, yet he tries to act like he knows it all. Anyway who cares what an idiot like him thinks. He's just plain dumb and a troublemaker in the forum while he tries to call me "full of shit". Ilovefs =what a moron .

Look, we travelled all the way there, if there was a good sexy girl we would have taken it.
We do not deserve some pimp grumbling at us while we walk out the door.

This is especially when after we declined to book a girl I was actually trying to make some small talk with him in a friendly way while he ignored me before he started grumbling.

tarenpoint64
12-07-2012, 05:56 PM
I am not taking anyones sides I am just trying to figure out which night it was sir.

if Sophie said Michael did not work last night, then obviously you came in on another night.

you said and I quote "I visited with my friends to Taren point tonIght."

that would be Wednesday night?

Sophie has spoken to Michael. She will deal with him. We here at 64 are about honesty and integrity we are transparent with from our girls photos to helping punters and customers get the best experience possible.

if there is an issue, you can raise it with me. I am here to assist in these matters. what would you like us to do?

Charlie123
12-07-2012, 05:58 PM
The guy who got cornered in the room by the hostile pimp, thats totally unacceptable and i can understand why youre upset!

The other guy complaining about someone muttering under their breath when they didnt choose a girl - dont be so sensitive, you need to build a bridge and get over it

tarenpoint64
12-07-2012, 06:02 PM
The guy who got cornered in the room by the hostile pimp, thats totally unacceptable and i can understand why youre upset!

The other guy complaining about someone muttering under their breath when they didnt choose a girl - dont be so sensitive, you need to build a bridge and get over it

Thanks Charlie. Sophie will have to whip Michael about the mannykay's treatment - I will ensure he does not do this again.

tarenpoint64
12-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Okay having spoken to both Sophie and Michael, it may have been closing time on July 3rd July or it may have been a little busy in the corridor at the time of mannykays visit.

Michael does let people out but it is possible a misunderstanding has occurred. Whatever happened - we apologise for the misunderstandings. Mannykay you are most welcome to call Sophie on 9524 1278 and she will apologise to you directly.

belial
12-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I visited with my friends to Taren point tonIght. the man just ask us go into room. We went in , seated . He later showed us 2 older girls. One of the girl looks like can be my auntie. We decided to go and guess what happens? He rolls his eyes and showed us the door. As we walked past him at the door he said "huh, wanna be so picky" in mandarin.

Did you try asking the papasan how much he would charge to give you and your friend BBBJ + CIMSW?

mannykay
13-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the understanding guys. Didn't expect that. To be honest I'm not really upset, more disappointed that the reception has to stoop so low. The whole deal with Michael keeping me in the room I guess is a full fledged representation of how the shop operates, and my main caveat - pushiness.

I don't need coercion. By and large I'm still a consumer. I doubt Michael will do that again, but the pushiness is something I'd rather not deal with. I was polite. I told him "Sorry, I'll come back another day" <---- I apologised, AND guaranteed a return business. Had he been cooporative and accommodating, I would honestly stay true to it. But the ugly attitude swayed me the other way. I drove an hour to get here, I do not need that shit.

I don't really need an apology. Perhaps it would be nice if one day, when/if I decide to come back, that I could have stress-free experience with the girl and reception. I would be nice if don't have to reject a girl to her face. Or not have a girl pushed towards me and insist that I take her. It's very uncomfortable.

@tarenpoint64: It was not closing, I was there at about 9pm. I doubt it was busy, my buddy and I were the only guys there at the time.

Honestly don't worry about it. I've got thick skin. I'm not having a sook, I'm providing honest feedback about the operations at your shop.

@creampies: you really need to calm down man.

creampies
13-07-2012, 09:20 AM
mannykay,
many shops tend to do that. If you don't choose a girl, they will try to persuade you to stay on with their body language, just to make you wait for another 10 - 20 minutes to see the next girl who is coming out.

but anyway, this is why i feel sometimes it is better to go punting with at least with 1 or 2 friends, so that you will not feel vulnerable.

Travelmate.
13-07-2012, 03:33 PM
I had the same Problem with the manager at 64. Called and confirmed the girl is working (2mins from the door) when i got there the manager told me the girl not working tonight sick! ask me to pick others which only 2 pork chop to pick. When i cant pick them want to leave and he told me you are so picky fxxx off etc.

Travelmate
13-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I had the same Problem with the manager at 64. Called and confirmed the girl is working (2mins from the door) when i got there the manager told me the girl not working tonight sick! ask me to pick others which only 2 pork chop to pick. When i cant pick them want to leave and he told me you are so picky fxxx off etc.
WFT!!! l TRAVELMATE!!! who is fucking using my name here and post!!!

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 03:37 PM

That's Travelmate (.) with a full stop, I can't believe Admin would allow that to happen. and he's got 1 post................What the!!

Will some one now try to register as Wilison ??............LOL

Travelmate.
13-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Whats the issue? I am travelmate.
So there is only one ben in the world? Did i do anything bad?

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Whats the issue? I am travelmate.
So there is only one ben in the world? Did i do anything bad?

No, I guess when you register and type in the user name, the system would have told you "Travelmate" is already taken, then the smart you just added the (.) and you are in, nothing wrong with that I suppose but you jointed on 11-04-12, surely you would have been browsing around a bit and you could not have missed the user name Travelmate is already around a bit. so just wondering what is your intension.

I suppose, if any horse owner tries to name it's horse Pharlap it won't be allowed, but what about Pharlaq ??

Or Black Caviao instead of Black Caviar - just courious, what's the point and what's the intention ??

Cheers

I just hope no one will register Dahlungor, Ahlungorgor, Ahlungorjai or Fahlungor..............LOL

:fire::cool2::fire:

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 04:14 PM

I think Admin should kindly ask the other travelmate. to gracefully re - registered using a different user name in respect of a 5,000 posts King Member!! fair requiest??

Mr Crash and Burn
13-07-2012, 04:35 PM
I might reinvent myself as Ohlungor!!! LOL

mannykay
13-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Hahaha. To every law, there's a loophole.

This reminds me of the company that was allowed to keep the Lacoste logo because it was facing the other way.

Travelmate.
13-07-2012, 06:49 PM
This is my nick name since 20yrs ago 1992 I am a freq traveler since high school. Should the other travelmate rename his name?

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 07:25 PM
This is my nick name since 20yrs ago 1992 I am a freq traveler since high school. Should the other travelmate rename his name?

First come best dress, how long have you been on this site may I ask?

aus99 admin
13-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Dear members,

taren point 64 management wishes to express that they have taken notice of the complaints, and promised to improve their efficiency, therefore request this thread to be closed.

Cheers