PDA

View Full Version : General talk Most users ever online was 310, 09-07-2012 at 06:33 PM.

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Most users ever online was 310, 09-07-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Congratulations again to AUS99 Admin, all the members and guests, you have done it again. Finally, cracking the 300 viewers mark!! Great job.

Interesting, in the previous record breaking occasions, the times have always been around the 10.30pm - 11.30pm mark, never this early at 6.33pm.

Wonder when the next record time will be.

Oi, Oi, Oi

Cheers

:cool2:

CommanderM
12-07-2012, 11:26 AM
I think admin will soon need a faster server. the way things are going sometimes at peak times it is harder to access this website.

luckily it is only a 15 second glitch but congrats all around for having this website be open to all guests and being a great success all these years.

wilisno
12-07-2012, 11:35 AM
It's hard to talk it down, isn't it ? ;) ;) ;)
And look how many more paying advertisers on board since TMA, just as I predicted !

And to bro CMDR, it's actually faster than most, the slowest I find is PunterPlanet !

wannabe
12-07-2012, 10:01 PM
congratulations.proud to be part of the achievement! lol

CommanderM
12-07-2012, 10:05 PM
It's hard to talk it down, isn't it ? ;) ;) ;)
And look how many more paying advertisers on board since TMA, just as I predicted !

And to bro CMDR, it's actually faster than most, the slowest I find is PunterPlanet !

Well I did say a few years ago on this website, that it was the best and it was called syd99.com back then.

PP is slow because it has all that fancy mancy javascript... theres no much asian reviews there except Melbourne for some unknown reason.

only a few can match its speed. I can also check it properly with an iphone, ipad and blackberry. mobile computing via the internet is one of its greatest strengths you forgot to mention wilisno ;);):)