PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Lorris - young, fresh girl with excellent attitude at MOC

huangdee
17-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Girls's Name: Lorris
Agency: MyOutCall Australia
Height: 172cm
boob size: A-Cup
Body shape: slim

Another very tall and very slim girl, Lorris is 172cm, with stiletto, she is over 180cm, very tall girl when open the door. But she's not big, very good body, slim but not boney, very white skin only a little bit suntan on the shoulder

The face look young and pretty, short modern hair dyed brown colour. with eyes like a cat, very cute. Cute nose and mouth with tilted upper lip. Lips look sexy and work sexy too, her DFK is one of the best, she thrust her tongue fully inside my mouth and work wonder! When a 20 year old girl do this to you, you feel special!!! I like her body shape, slim with a very flat tummy, very long legs. If she had bigger boobs than A-cup, she would be perfect

She looked fresh and clean, I couldn't help but to start mucking around before we take our clothes off. When I pulled down her panty to reveal a very cute pussy, not shaved but so little hair, and shape like a camel's toe, I feel the urge to lick on it, but she stopped me and said let's go to the shower. No complaint in the shower, she clean so well and so sexy, all the time she was hugging me, front and back when she put soap on me, and I forgot how many times she had DFK me during the process! One more surprise was the serious BBBJ in the shower, she did a good job, she didn't even use hands!

In bed, she licked me all over then continued with BBBJ, I really dont want to stop, I turned her for 69, she made some cute noise when my tongue worked overtime. Although she must have BBBJ for 10 minutes by then, but no complaints from her. But I wanted the main course now, so I put her on her back, rubbed my cock on her cute camel toe until it's nice and wet. I pretended a little push, she was alert and said " condom " ? Of course, she didn't know the size of condoms and open one which is too small, the second one fits right so we're in business

The young pussy was so tight, it took a bit of effort to fully insert, she grabbed my arms with wide eyes. When I pumped harder she grabbed harder. After 5 minutes of missionary, I sat up because I want to admire her slim figure and caress her very flat tummy, her pink nipples are not very sensitive, but they look good. After a while we changed to doggy, but at last, I couldn't resist the temptation of a CIM. So she ripped the dom off with me on my back, she licked and sucked like there's no tomorrow. when she feel I was high, she would increased the speed, when I got back some control, she slow down and lick and all that, really love her BBBJ. The finally high she went full speed and I gave up! She sucked for a few more minutes after I cum to make sure no more left, haha, by the time she let my lil bro go, he looked shiny and clean, haha! What a good girl

After she washed her mouth, she came back to bed and jumped into my arm, we had a good chat and she's always happy. Happy girl always make me feel welcome, got to love this girl

Face: 7.5
Body: 7.5
Attitude: 9
GFE: 9
PSE: 7
Return factor: 9/10

MyOutCall Australia
17-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Thanks huangdee bro for revisit MOC!

Yes, I can say lorries is one of my favorite student gal! She is lack of communication at first but after she open her mouth to be in touch, she will suddenly show her lovely cans cold humor and you will find how lovely she performed! Also, she got the best looking legs and top guaranteed services which she is willing to do as you request!!!

She is one of my favorite!!! LORRIES@MOC!

Thanks again!

Duncan

MyOutCall.COM

huangdee
18-03-2013, 01:47 AM
yeh, she's a bit stiff at first, but very quickly DFK change everything, action non stop till the end :shout:

MyOutCall Australia
18-03-2013, 03:29 PM
And do NOT forget, She is ONLY 300/h 500/2h!!!

EVEN MOC BIG GALS Quality TOPPING the markets only for 350/h !!! NO 370, NO 380, NO 400!!!

Compare WITH SOME OTHERS ??? :shout: NO ONE IS FOOLISH!!!

THEY ARE MEGA DEAL!!! ONLY WITH MyOutCall.COM!!!

MyOutCall Australia
23-09-2013, 02:43 AM
Welcome bookings

MOC Zeus
11-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Anywhere to go on Single's Day? Answer is MOC!!! So welcome bookingssssss!!!

wilisno
30-04-2014, 07:38 PM
New photos of Lorris look great ! ;) ;) ;)

MOC Richard
08-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Bookings welcome!

MOC Miya
23-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Bookings welcome!

MOCjack
16-08-2014, 09:25 PM
welcome booking!!!

MOC Will
19-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Bookings welcome!