PDA

View Full Version : Girl info 18/7 WED - MAID Amanda @ Tiffany n friend - with photos

tiffany n friends
12-07-2012, 02:51 PM
MAID AMANDA:red_heart:

Horny wolfsssss......

Amanda is on WED this week.
Welcome Amanda join out big family, hope she can bring all this horny wolfs a unforgettable memory.

Booking no: 0449 883 189 (10am-11pm) (please show id)
Email: tiffanynfriends@hotmail.com
If i cannot pick up the call, please leave me a sms.

Tiffany n friends
Innocent , slim young girl

Name : amamda
Nationality : china
Language : English, Chinese
Dress Size : 6
Bust Size : B
Height : 160

Friday amanda, cup b. 163cm, innocent , big eyes,have dimple when she smile. Slim and nice ass.
A excellent body with simple smile.
She is a shy girl, please be nice to her , otherwise she may not work anymore. Please be nice and don't scare her.
I will teach her some skill and hope you will love it.

$185/hour (Massage, B2B, HJ)

PHOTO : http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1253&shopId=2112

Please let me know if she have some good or no good section, we are happy to hear from you and hope you enjoy the time !

wilisno
12-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Excellent description, boss ! ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
12-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Well done Tiff - yes please do show her all your tricks !!

Travelmate
12-07-2012, 03:44 PM
HAHA... i think i know who she is!!

""big eyes,have dimple when she smile"

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 04:04 PM
$60/hr? massage only

HJ + $20?

Nude + $30?

CBJ + $20?

FS w/CBJ + $50?

Whats the deal?

Cheers

Charlie123
12-07-2012, 04:07 PM
I want to see this girl but more detail of prices + services would be nice

Mr Crash and Burn
12-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Where was Amanda previously working at?

Flyerr221
12-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Is there a report on this joint yet ? Someone toss me a link please ?

Travelmate
12-07-2012, 04:37 PM
$60/hr? massage only

HJ + $20?

Nude + $30?

CBJ + $20?

FS w/CBJ + $50?

Whats the deal?

Cheers

who are you referring to?

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 05:09 PM
who are you referring to?

Is this not a private new "outcall" massage joint? or is it a FS outcall agency?

Perhaps I should add one more item:

$60/hr? massage only

HJ + $20?

Nude + $30?

CBJ + $20?

FS w/CBJ + $50?

Hotel room hire: $50?

So, What's the deal??

Mozilla
12-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Is this not a private new "outcall" massage joint? or is it a FS outcall agency?

$60/hr? massage only

HJ + $20?

Nude + $30?

CBJ + $20?

FS w/CBJ + $50?

So, What's the deal??

hey ahlungor.. am i the only one whos getting this angry vibe from your post? the questions is legit.. no prices mentioned.. but it think i can hear the thumping of the keyboards from my office.. or was that the dude next to my office??? haha

normally your post is soft and very patient.. but it just seems there is a little anger towards tiff and her girls (maybe its ex SL?)

just my 1 cent thought...

Flyerr221
12-07-2012, 05:25 PM

$60/hr? massage only

HJ + $20?

Nude + $30?

CBJ + $20?

FS w/CBJ + $50?

So, What's the deal??

No prices ? Maybe it's free ?

Mr Crash and Burn
12-07-2012, 05:43 PM
No prices ? Maybe it's free ?

We all wish!!!!!!!!!

Flasher
12-07-2012, 05:49 PM
I though she had made it clear is 185 per hr, little above the market comparing to other big Korean joint with full facility.

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 05:59 PM
hey ahlungor.. am i the only one whos getting this angry vibe from your post? the questions is legit.. no prices mentioned.. but it think i can hear the thumping of the keyboards from my office.. or was that the dude next to my office??? haha

normally your post is soft and very patient.. but it just seems there is a little anger towards tiff and her girls (maybe its ex SL?)

just my 1 cent thought...

Really, you think so? is it that obvious?? well then, I really need to fine tune my writing skills a bit more subtle perhaps.

But why should I get "angry" with Tiffany and her girls, don't know any of them except Leng, and she is my all time favourite, am I not her No. 1 fans? corrections, I think that honour should belong and rightfully deserved by brother lengjai, who may be just a little bit lost or heart broken at the moment.

You guys must be all thinking I gave Leng all the support and promotion because she worked for Vicky, but the fact is, I could have met her at 501/532, 288, 376, 55 or any other shop and I would have done exactly the same thing, if the girl is that good, she is that good, doesn't matter who and where she works for.

Have I not always talked about Milo from 5 Star, and I have been following the lovely Ada through 4 different shops, and still supporting her now she is running her own shop in Burwood and probably have taken some of Vicky's business (due to the cheaper prices and HJ inclusion) since last Saturday after my first post, Vicky probably wasn't too happy about it, but hey Ada/Coco is my friend and I do what i think is right and if I think she needs my help, my help she will get, and of course, I don't have the magic to turn pork chops into hot babes, you got to be good and worthwhile of the promotions, otherwise, I would look like a stupid fool won't I.

So, why would any one even think that I am angry with Tiffany and or Leng. Tiffany calls me Gor Gor all the times, every time I saw her in SL she would sit on my lap and be so naughty, sends me artistic photos of herself to amaze me, and the texts / PMs she sent me are worthy to be included into the Penthouse collections, I almost got into a pen fight with lonely heart and company when she was under attack before. And I have personally recommended her to at least a dozen brothers who PM's me before trying her. Am I not one of her biggest and strongest big brother and supporter? why would I do anything to derail her business or harm her reputations. Why, why, why??

I don't have any answer to that question. May be I wasn't angry at all. did my presence in her threads not generate more viewings and/or interests? is that not good for her exposures? But at the end of the day, it's not up to me, (I can only do jack shit really!!), just all down to her girls, how good are they, what types of services can they provide. Now that Leng is gone, she left a very big hole to be filled for a tiny girl!!

Does all that typing not worth 5 cents??

Cheers

:question::question::question:

Flasher
12-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Hey Bro Ahlungor did you said Ada open a new shop in Burwood, can you please tell me the address or phone number I'm not far from burwood love to visit.
Cheers

Mozilla
12-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Brother alunghor, well said and I do agree with ur support for the girls.

Checkmate to you.. I wasn't arguing with u.. Cause it don't really make a difference to me. I'm just so fascinated by e attention these two girls have generated...

Now Im heading back to brissy today.. But will be back on tue. Should I go back to SL or finally try foxy... Or even spend the asking price with tiff&co....? Headache indeed...

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Hey Bro Ahlungor did you said Ada open a new shop in Burwood, can you please tell me the address or phone number I'm not far from burwood love to visit.
Cheers

hi Flasher,

Check your PM, all the infos are there.

I think i better not promote another massage shop on this thread, otherwise sister Tiff is really gonna get Angry with me......lol

Cheers

wilisno
12-07-2012, 08:22 PM
It's easy to figure out in case you don't realize it yourself, you are angry with Tiff because you thought you should be the first one to know she went solo, but on the day of her opening, you were still arguing that Tiffany and friends was not Tiffany of SL ! Ring a bell ?

Charlie123
12-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Or because leng made a verbal commitment to work at SL for a specified period, but then decided to swap shops without notice, causing inconvenience to SL customers and damaging the reputation of the shop and the credibility of its representatives

wilisno
12-07-2012, 08:53 PM
the credibility of its representatives

Hahaha ! :miao:

tiffany n friends
13-07-2012, 12:00 AM
call me for booking amanda..

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 12:55 AM
HAHA... i think i know who she is!!

""big eyes,have dimple when she smile"

Haha brother Mate,

I saw your hints in the other thread, i think i know this girl too: A-man-DA is a no brainer really!!

wilisno
13-07-2012, 01:01 AM
What are you trying to achieve with the breakdown ? Trying to compete with Lonely Heart for his mathematic proficiency ?

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Haha brother Wil,

You are right, went a bit too far there, hope not too many people saw them, should always leave something to the imaginations......lol

May be i should just stay away from all these Tiffany and friends threads, since i cant afford them anyway......haha

Good night

Cheers

tpol
13-07-2012, 01:49 AM
ahlungor, it might be too much for you and definitely for me but there are a lot of hungry boys with cash who finds this intriguing

tiffany n friends
13-07-2012, 07:24 AM
today special .... MAID AMANDA is waiting for you.
Hope you enjoy it !

wilisno
13-07-2012, 07:28 AM
today special .... MAID AMANDA is waiting for you.
Hope you enjoy it !
Maid Amanda with Mistress Tiffany ? ;) ;) ;)

tiffany n friends
13-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Master wilisno ,
Maid Amanda is waiting for you. She will definely try her best to satisfy your need. Please let her know what you need.
Heehee ...

wilisno
13-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Master wilisno ,
Maid Amanda is waiting for you. She will definely try her best to satisfy your need. Please let her know what you need.
Heehee ...
But I like Mistress Tiffany to be present to supervise too ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Master wilisno ,
Heehee ...

Nothing less than the minimum 5 Star services will be good enough for Brother Wil...........haha

Travelmate
13-07-2012, 11:24 AM
I suggest to put a nice pic of Amanda to set some expectation from brothers.

Everyone knows how good is Tiff and Leng.

Put up a pic of Amanda may help your business.

tiffany n friends
13-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Yes master , I will try to get that ASAP '
Maid Amanda only got 4pm-8pm left for today. Be quick and don't miss out!

And tomorrow girl detail will post up shortly !

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 01:16 PM
I suggest to put a nice pic of Amanda to set some expectation from brothers.

Everyone knows how good is Tiff and Leng.

Put up a pic of Amanda may help your business.

Great idea brother Mate,

And I have answered your call..................haha

Did you see them, you like what you see??

Cheers

:smile::cool2::miao:

tiffany n friends
13-07-2012, 01:20 PM
We will try to get the photo ASAP, horny wolfsssss..

Ahlungor gor , why don't you call me and make a booking . Maid Amanda must give u a good time, and a special session!

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 01:33 PM
We will try to get the photo ASAP, horny wolfsssss..

Ahlungor gor , why don't you call me and make a booking . Maid Amanda must give u a good time, and a special session!

Haha, thanks for the invitation, not sure which one are you, so I can't call you my little sister Tiff just yet. You know me, I have very special needs!! I am sure Amanda is a very special and lovely girls, just don't think she's got what I need, after all there has only been one Mia and one Sophie who are bigger than all the roulette numbers if you know what I mean.........lol

And I don't think you want me to talk about Amanda here, I think I knew her, may be, may be not, I better not say anything any more. Good luck, sure you will all do well.

I will be cheering for you always.

:love::cool2::smile::miao:

tiffany n friends
13-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Ahlungor gor,

Of cus I know what u like ... Big ball ball rite?haha...
But she also got nice breast as c.....I.........
Haha..... I promise she is not the one u are talking about with travelmate.
I have one Fd ball ball is cup(((D))).... Is it enough for your hand to hold them?
She will coming soon......
Naughty brother... If u want how special ur Sis prepare for u,
Don't ask me^^ here... Come and try pls....hmm.....buy on get one free,??!! Haha....

Anyway, I totally understand you my brother.. I never think u are angry,
U just want to know more what I'm doing now.I will try my best to make
Some different specials on different girls...hehe^^

Have a nice day ^^....

Your naughty

tIFF........

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Ahlungor gor,

Of cus I know what u like ... Big ball ball rite?haha...
But she also got nice breast as c.....I.........
Haha..... I promise she is not the one u are talking about with travelmate.
I have one Fd ball ball is cup(((D))).... Is it enough for your hand to hold them?
She will coming soon......
Naughty brother... If u want how special ur Sis prepare for u,
Don't ask me^^ here... Come and try pls....hmm.....buy on get one free,??!! Haha....

Anyway, I totally understand you my brother.. I never think u are angry,
U just want to know more what I'm doing now.I will try my best to make
Some different specials on different girls...hehe^^

Have a nice day ^^....

Your naughty

tIFF........

Now, that's my little sister Tiff talking, cute isn't she??

And please don't increase poor Amanda'c Cup size from B to C just for me, honestly is golden, OK?

I believe you will have a D Cup cuming in the near future, and I shall start saving up right now, but then again, if Brisbance Broncos wins tonight, I don't have to. Just D.E.F. me and I will cum running alright! (that's D Cups, E Cups and F Cups me of course!!)

Hope you get plenty of honry brothers cuming your way.

大展鴻圖, spread your wings and be successful

生意興隆, booming business

財源廣進, money keep coming in

出入平安, safety cuming in and going out

客似雲來, customers cuming to you like the clouds.

You like??

Eureka
15-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Is there a report on this joint yet ? Someone toss me a link please ?

Hey Bro Flyerr 221,
I have posted a report of my visit to Tiffany & Friends last Monday in AFTER REPORT section - "TIFFANY & LENG DOUBLE - A WEEK IN RETROSPECTIVE"

Hope you enjoy at least a small % as much as I did to gain the report content!!

Respect for a request and good sense given the forum transparency limit the specifics but I can vouch for this new harem of beauties :)

Cheers and hope you will sample the tasty treats available and report back when you regain your composure - haha :)

tiffany n friends
16-07-2012, 07:20 PM
MAID AMANDA:red_heart:

Horny wolfsssss......

Amanda is on WED this week.
Welcome Amanda join out big family, hope she can bring all this horny wolfs a unforgettable memory.

Booking no: 0449 883 189 (10am-11pm) (please show id)
Email: tiffanynfriends@hotmail.com
If i cannot pick up the call, please leave me a sms.

Tiffany n friends
Innocent , slim young girl

Friday amanda, cup b. 163cm, innocent , big eyes,have dimple when she smile. Slim and nice ass.
A excellent body with simple smile.
She is a shy girl, please be nice to her , otherwise she may not work anymore. Please be nice and don't scare her.
I will teach her some skill and hope you will love it.

$185/hour (Massage, B2B, HJ)

PHOTO : http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1253&shopId=2112

Please let me know if she have some good or no good section, we are happy to hear from you and hope you enjoy the time !

Travelmate
16-07-2012, 07:44 PM

Friday amanda, cup b. 163cm, innocent , big

HAHA, maybe Amanda is 163cm while standing and 160cm while lying on the bed...

Charlie123
16-07-2012, 07:46 PM
I think you can put 6-9 inches inches onto amanda when shes lying on the bed...

Mr Crash and Burn
16-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Haha charlie, very good!! I personally prefer into rather than onto :))

wilisno
16-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Haha charlie, very good!! I personally prefer into rather than onto :))

I'm with you on this, but maybe massage guys prefer onto ! :miao: Or onto and in between ... Ahlungor's favourite act ! :miao:

tiffany n friends
17-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Wilison sir,

Pls try Amanda in this Wednesday ^^...
I think she can make u have a wonderful wednesday

Hehe

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 02:05 AM
good idea for Wilsno sir

LaughingGor
17-07-2012, 02:20 AM
who's working on Tuesday??

wilisno
17-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Wilison sir,

Pls try Amanda in this Wednesday ^^...
I think she can make u have a wonderful wednesday

Hehe

Thanks for the invitation Madam Tiffany, but I can't make it this week, see you next week ! :miao:

leoking
17-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Great, i just wondering when will she back again.
She did a great job last week with me.
What time will she start this week ?

i love her " master, may i help you."

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm with you on this, but maybe massage guys prefer onto ! :miao: Or onto and in between ... Ahlungor's favourite act ! :miao:

Haha Brother Wil,

You know me too well!!

On to and in between is definitely my favourite, as i am not much of a FS punter, i will make the best and full use of all the anatomy that are on the outside but will give me the feelings and sensation like it is on the inside!! But she got to have the right stuff though!

A bit difficult to go in between and to be completely covered if she is smaller than 35 or under the C Cups

Luckily, i know where they are and who to see on each shop (sorry i mean the few shops i usually go........lol)

Cheers

tiffany n friends
18-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Amanda is waiting for feed you and look after you....

Make a booking with her pls.....^^

She only work until nine o'clock ...pls call me and
Book book book pook pook pook .... Her

Have a nice day everyone....

Tiffany

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Amanda is waiting for feed you and look after you....

Make a booking with her pls.....^^

She only work until nine o'clock ...pls call me and
Book book book pook pook pook .... Her

Have a nice day everyone....

Tiffany

haha, pook, pook, pook her!! I like it,

Hey lil sister, are you saying what i think you are saying?? pooking Amanda could be good!! And only Cantonese brother will know......lol

Cheers

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 10:12 AM
haha, pook, pook, pook her!! I like it,

Hey lil sister, are you saying what i think you are saying?? pooking Amanda could be good!! And only Cantonese brother will know......lol

Cheers

Ahlungor , your look and so "CHOOK",
you can show your "CHOOK" face while you are "POOK-ING" her

tiffany n friends
18-07-2012, 10:46 AM
AMANDA is on today !
did you book yet ?

rsalcedo
18-07-2012, 02:21 PM
wow, more expensive than midas, romeo, and M8