PDA

View Full Version : Heading to SYD from BNE, looking for advice

beast1u
12-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Hey guys, next week I will be heading to Sydney for the first time in around 10 years for a work trip. I've been punting on-and-off in QLD for a few years, so I'd like to see what NSW is like since I hear so much about it.

I've spent the past week or so reading these forums, but there is just so much information that I think I'm more confused than when I began! So I just want to ask you regulars if you could give a few tips to help a newbie out?

I'm pretty easy to please I guess, and I haven't decided exactly what I will be looking for (will depend on my mood when I get there) but I guess I like:

- Asian women, specifically Japanese and Filipino
- Petite girls. The shorter the better, but not too skinny either
- I've wanted to try a brown girl (ie. Indian) for ages because I've never been there

Anybody who has experience with both cities able to tell me the differences? Any other things you "locals" know that might be helpful?
Any recommendations? Budget is fairly standard (for QLD) I guess, would be willing to go as high as $300/hr but I'd expect good service for that.

wilisno
12-07-2012, 08:59 PM
With that budget for good service, go to 5* City to see the dazzling lineup of girls, pick the one you want then you'll have plenty to talk about when you get home !

For Japanese girls only, call Yamada of Tokyo Model Agency, althought you might also see one Masako at the 5* City lineup !

SpankyTheMonkey
12-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Wilisno speaks the truth, esp on matters on 5*. Heed his words!

Very rare to see any Filipino girls in the industry here, or maybe that's just on this forum. I remember seeing one on the Club121 website a while back but prolly no longer there.

beast1u
12-07-2012, 09:55 PM
I've seen 5* pop up a fair few times on this forum, so I might go check it out. Do they have a website?

GreenL
13-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Hi bro beast1u, definitely try 5*, you cant go wrong with that. Other shops may have cheaper price but far away from city. Go find out the extras you'd probably not offered in Asian star with $130/30min. I am glad I moved to sydney, with the 30mins budget in brisvegas I could go for an hour here, not anywhere near the city though.

mannykay
13-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Won't get many Fillipinos around here, they're fairly religious. I would say Thai's the next best thing. Definitely. Haven't had/met any dud Thai ladies. Most of my Thai friends I went to HS with got/are getting pregnant (21 and below), there has to be a reason why! :)

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Hey guys, next week I will be heading to Sydney for the first time in around 10 years for a work trip. I've been punting on-and-off in QLD for a few years, so I'd like to see what NSW is like since I hear so much about it.

I've spent the past week or so reading these forums, but there is just so much information that I think I'm more confused than when I began! So I just want to ask you regulars if you could give a few tips to help a newbie out?

I'm pretty easy to please I guess, and I haven't decided exactly what I will be looking for (will depend on my mood when I get there) but I guess I like:

- Asian women, specifically Japanese and Filipino
- Petite girls. The shorter the better, but not too skinny either
- I've wanted to try a brown girl (ie. Indian) for ages because I've never been there

Anybody who has experience with both cities able to tell me the differences? Any other things you "locals" know that might be helpful?
Any recommendations? Budget is fairly standard (for QLD) I guess, would be willing to go as high as $300/hr but I'd expect good service for that.

Hi Queenslander Bro,

I second to all the brothers who recommended 5 Star and Tokyo Model Co for some Japanese flesh. At $300/hr budget, thats 5 Star category mate they charge $280/hr so leave you some for the taxi.......haha

For petite girl at 5 star, you should meet the Sing gal Hebe, real pocket rocket, and you just miss out on this Indian hottie Rita, she is Singapore Indian but she is not petite, she is actually quite slim but plenty of meat in the right places.

5 Star you should visit and check out the line up, try to go before dinner time as it gets very busy later.

For the Japanese girls they will outcall to your hotel room, just look at any of the Tokyo Model Co threads and there should be their email address, send Yamada an email and he will send you real photos of the girls to choose.

Good luck !!

Cheers

beast1u
15-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the tip guys, I'm looking forward to the trip and hopefully I can find something good.
Looks like everyone has nothing but good things to say about 5*, so I'll check it out. Do they do CIM there? Not that I'm really into it or anything, but it's something we don't get here in QLD so would love to try it out :)

wilisno
15-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the tip guys, I'm looking forward to the trip and hopefully I can find something good.
Looks like everyone has nothing but good things to say about 5*, so I'll check it out. Do they do CIM there? Not that I'm really into it or anything, but it's something we don't get here in QLD so would love to try it out :)

CIM is on offer from a lot of girls there but not everyone, ask the receptionist especially Laurie the professor, he knows everything ! :miao:

Blackdebutton
16-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi, beast1u bro, I have just tried Miyu from Ginza, A real jap girl, you can find my AR.
$100 for 30 mins
$130 for 45 mins
$160 for the hour plus $10-$20 dollars for CIM. Ginza has some real jap girl: Chika, Miyu, Rina and Moe.
You can contact the papasan Wilson in Ginza.
Hope you enjoy!!!! lol

beast1u
21-07-2012, 07:36 PM
After all the recommendations, I went to 5 Star and I've had two punts there - first one was with sg Alexi, second one with Hebe. Alexi was not too bad, very pretty girl with decent enough service. Not quite as good as I was expecting, but she's a new girl who's only just started working there so that's expected I guess. She put in a genuine effort and she's got a tight pussy! Doesn't speak much English but she makes cute noises...kinda like having sex with a pokemon :)

I went for Hebe with my second punt because she's more experienced and there's been some good reviews, and we just didn't click. A one hour booking, but I received no DFK, no GFE, and worst of all, no actual sex! I wrote up a more detailed review in the after reports section for anyone who's interested.

I was planning to go to 5 Star as much as I could during my 1 week here, but after my experience with Hebe I'm sorry to say I won't be returning. I might try and look for a different shop instead since I still have a few days left here.

chandra_man1
21-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Beast by name, beast by nature. The beast must have scared her off. So what went down for the hour? You could have walked out after 30 minutes & swap another one

beast1u
21-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Honestly, not a whole lot. I've got a detailed post in the after report section, but in a nutshell it basically went like this:

- enter the room, no hug no smile just straight to shower
- in the shower just soaped up and clean, a bit of massage down there
- onto the bed, catbath, bbbj, 69, a bit of dd
- after about 30 minutes CIM
- then rest for a bit and have a chat, mostly her complaining about sydney and her job
- shower again, followed by bbbj a second time
- time's up. no dfk, no sex

I'm not fat, old, or ugly. I'm well groomed, I took a shower before I headed out and also shaved and put on cologne and nice clothes. I was actually heading out into town to checkout Sydney, and 5 Star was my first stop of the night. I tried to talk to her and stuff..I dunno man, maybe she just had a bad day.

AHLUNGOR
22-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Honestly, not a whole lot. I've got a detailed post in the after report section, but in a nutshell it basically went like this:

- then rest for a bit and have a chat, mostly her complaining about sydney and her job

I'm not fat, old, or ugly. I'm well groomed, I took a shower before I headed out and also shaved and put on cologne and nice clothes. I was actually heading out into town to checkout Sydney, and 5 Star was my first stop of the night. I tried to talk to her and stuff..I dunno man, maybe she just had a bad day.

Hi Brisbane Brother

Sorry to hear that you only had an average punt at 5 Star, really quite out of character, especially with Hebe, i have seen her (she was really not my type to be honest as she is petite and small breast, but that time i was so horny and she was the only WL free!!) but i never regreted it , in fact i rated her very highly and ranked her BBBJ and CIM my best ever!!

I think she might be on her final week at 5 Star so may be she is home sick or some family issue, WL are just human so if she has something troubling her which could well affect her performances.

From your descriptions she still provided all the standard routine like CB, DD, BBBJ and CIM, so while she was not at her best, she still did her job professionally perhaps just lack of any GFE or enthusiam, well just bad luck i guess, the right girl at the wrong time

Just my two cents

PS. May be thats why 5 Star Queens such as Moon, Milo, Irene etc takes time off all the time, so if they are not in the mood, they dont work, and if they are on, they are ON!!

Cheers

Travelmate
22-07-2012, 02:02 PM
5 Star Queens such as Moon, Milo, Irene etc takes time off all the time, so if they are not in the mood, they dont work, and if they are on, they are ON!!

WELL, this is very professional attitude, and why punter always come back for MORE!

Jj999
22-07-2012, 02:29 PM

I am really sorry to hear that bro.

Try to have session with Chilli, or Loren.
Chilli is pretty and cutest one.
Loren I would say average look. But her service would be the best.

Travelmate
22-07-2012, 02:46 PM
I am really sorry to hear that bro.

Try to have session with Chilli, or Loren.
Chilli is pretty and cutest one.
Loren I would say average look. But her service would be the best.

Trust jj999, he is a very loyal friend with 5 stars

Scarlett
23-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Wilsono bro , can u explain what is going on? thinking you should write something correctly . Not exaggerated AR put on make us punt but finally got disappointed. I been to 5* tried there jap girl masako . She is just average, not bad, but no bbbbj , no DFK. *I only got CBJ from her. I *thought it is totally unfair compare with the price. I paid *$220 for 45 mins. The end only got CBJ and no DFK. Therefore Wilsono bro , please write your correct AR, don't exaggerate your AR. Have to say 5* *got some malai girls are pretty nice and good before but now spend expensive money for shit!!

Jj999
23-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Wilsono bro , can u explain what is going on? thinking you should write something correctly . Not exaggerated AR put on make us punt but finally got disappointed. I been to 5* tried there jap girl masako . She is just average, not bad, but no bbbbj , no DFK. *I only got CBJ from her. I *thought it is totally unfair compare with the price. I paid *$220 for 45 mins. The end only got CBJ and no DFK. Therefore Wilsono bro , please write your correct AR, don't exaggerate your AR. Have to say 5* *got some malai girls are pretty nice and good before but now spend expensive money for shit!!

Hahahaha.
Is this another version of 'thevoice' in Chilli's thread?

Please sir, I believe you are a gentleman.
let me paste the forum rule from the moderator, for you.

This is old thing, and I believe now Masako does BBBJ. Except if your dick looks or smell like trash can...

Here is the rule:

Dear members,

Different opinions are always welcome, and we encourage more members to contribute in posting their interesting experiences.

But to avoid turning the forum into a verbal battle ground, because there are always for's and against's in any issues, please refrain from criticizing the authors of the reports. If you find something about a report that is contrary to your experience, write your own report to that effect without attacking the individuals and creating unrest on the forum.

To ensure the forum remains a happy place to spend time in, from now on, posts containing personal attacks to the writers will be deleted without further notice.

Jj999
23-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Oh and my post wasn't personal attack.

I was quoting the rule.
And stating the fact.

And I've just reported the matter to moderator. Hope you enjoy your time here with that username. You can create another username.

Travelmate
23-07-2012, 04:45 PM

I was quoting the rule.
And stating the fact.

And I've just reported the matter to moderator. Hope you enjoy your time here with that username. You can create another username.

.....hahahhaha .... another classic ...wtf

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2012, 06:39 PM

I was quoting the rule.
And stating the fact.

Hi brother JJ,

I wont pay too much attention on that guy doing his first ever post!!

Cheers

Scarlett
23-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Bro jjj999, I am not an old dirty man, I always be nice to the girls. I had shower before I seen Masako. Personal, I think you are too aggressive, I know that you show your “middle finger” to me, whatever. Maybe you don’t like people, who have the different opinion with you, WTF, are you serious? The $220 I paid is only for good fun, the service and girl should worth the value. That’s it. Sorry man. All I want to say is Masako’s service is not worth the money. I read some AR, that’s why I decided to go to 5* give a try again. I feel good when the last time I went to 5*. I am not a rich man. When I want to spend money to see a girl, I wish the girl I see is good value. Again, I don’t have purpose to write this, I just want to tell what I feel, jjj999 I can tell you that there is not only me had the same experience.* The difference is they did not point it out. If you attack someone because they have the different opinion with you, I think you will never put your middle finger down,
On the other hand, I did not say Masako is bad, I just say she is not worth the money I paid when I see her. Really not worth it. I decided to write it because I saw beat1u had the similar experience with me.* Bro jjj999 let me tell you one more time, I will point it out when service quality doesn’t equal the money, and it’s my experience, not yours.

Jj999
23-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Bro jjj999, I am not an old dirty man, I always be nice to the girls. I had shower before I seen Masako. Personal, I think you are too aggressive, I know that you show your “middle finger” to me, whatever. Maybe you don’t like people, who have the different opinion with you, WTF, are you serious? The $220 I paid is only for good fun, the service and girl should worth the value. That’s it. Sorry man. All I want to say is Masako’s service is not worth the money. I read some AR, that’s why I decided to go to 5* give a try again. I feel good when the last time I went to 5*. I am not a rich man. When I want to spend money to see a girl, I wish the girl I see is good value. Again, I don’t have purpose to write this, I just want to tell what I feel, jjj999 I can tell you that there is not only me had the same experience.* The difference is they did not point it out. If you attack someone because they have the different opinion with you, I think you will never put your middle finger down,
On the other hand, I did not say Masako is bad, I just say she is not worth the money I paid when I see her. Really not worth it. I decided to write it because I saw beat1u had the similar experience with me.* Bro jjj999 let me tell you one more time, I will point it out when service quality doesn’t equal the money, and it’s my experience, not yours.

Buddy. I'm pointing my middle fingers to thevoice.
Not you. And thevoice was lying to fuck things up. It's not a case of different opinion.
I was asking rhetorically whether you are the same guy, but different username.
Because both of you are attacking Wilisno. Whether it's directly or undirectly.

And I definitely didn't say you are dirty oldman. So when did you have your session with Masako? Recently?
Then your dick might have some problem that she refused to do BBBJ. And that's a fact.

Sometimes I find it very funny. How people understand a writing.
How people understand words.
And I definitely never say I point my middle fingers to you because of different opinion.

Oh, and one more thing.
You read the rule.
That was made by the forum moderator.

You can check it yourself in the rule and announcement section.
Because you are definitely attacking an after report poster.

If you have different opinion. Here, I type the essence of the rules the easy way. So you can understand and clear every misunderstanding.

IF YOU HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION, PLEASE, MAKE AN AFTER REPORT.
DO NOT ATTACK THE ORIGINAL AFTER REPORT POSTER.

Is that clear enough?
If not, of course I would be more than happy to enlarge the font size.
Because I can't write in Mandarin or Cantonese or Korean letter.

Jj999
23-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi brother JJ,

I wont pay too much attention on that guy doing his first ever post!!

Cheers

Yeah.
And above would be my last post for these guys.

Let them read the rule themselves.

If we keep arguing with them, it would only serve their purpose of provoking everyone.

So from now on, just do whatever you wanna do.
And let the moderator do the job of kicking out.

Thanks.

Travelmate
23-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Yeah.
And above would be my last post for these guys.

Let them read the rule themselves.

If we keep arguing with them, it would only serve their purpose of provoking everyone.

So from now on, just do whatever you wanna do.
And let the moderator do the job of kicking out.

Thanks.

brother jj999, let focus more time on you punting and business analyst, making more money than wanking ...

Jj999
23-07-2012, 08:23 PM
brother jj999, let focus more time on you punting and business analyst, making more money than wanking ...

Indeed. LoL.

Today I just happen to have lots of free time during market open times.
So I keep checking the forum, and found lots of wanker around trying to fuck things up.

Oh yeah, these ain't personal attack again.
You see, I didn't even mention a name.

wilisno
23-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Haha ! Thanks for sticking up for me, Bro Jj999 ! Don't worry too much about this guy, there are just a couple of ghosts haunting around after death from the forum, trying very hard to reincarnate and cause trouble, I'm working with Admin to clean out this trash, not to worry ! :miao:

And this silly Scarlett guy should do a bit more study of my reports before he can make his post look more genuine ! :miao: My Masako report, Masako not doing BBBJ, no DFK blah blah blah ! Oops, haha, I haven't had a report for Masako yet ! Maybe soon ! :miao:

Jj999
23-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Haha ! Thanks for sticking up for me, Bro Jj999 ! Don't worry too much about this guy, there are just a couple of ghosts haunting around after death from the forum, trying very hard to reincarnate and cause trouble, I'm working with Admin to clean out this trash, not to worry ! :miao:

And this silly Scarlett guy should do a bit more study of my reports before he can make his post more genuine ! :miao: My Masako report, Masako not doing BBBJ, no DFK blah blah blah ! Oops, haha, I haven't had a report for Masako yet ! Maybe soon ! :miao:

Now this is hilarious.
No report, yet he try to say you are exaggerating your report..

I guess, like what I have always said.
An upgrade to the processor wouldn't hurt.. Hahaha

Travelmate
23-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Now this is hilarious.
No report, yet he try to say you are exaggerating your report..

I guess, like what I have always said.
An upgrade to the processor wouldn't hurt.. Hahaha

all fuck head said fuck words.. I am sure brother hell no brother can describe these much better than me

Jj999
23-07-2012, 11:18 PM
all fuck head said fuck words.. I am sure brother hell no brother can describe these much better than me

Well.
Someone tried to fuck things up, when the processor is not adequate.
Haha.

As usual, not personal attacks.
See, I didn't even mention a name.
Hahaha

wilisno
23-07-2012, 11:30 PM
As usual, not personal attacks.
See, I didn't even mention a name.
Hahaha

Haha, you should make this your signature ! :miao:

Jj999
23-07-2012, 11:34 PM

Hahaha.
I'm really used to Financial Services guide etc. of financial companies.
They always include those documents to dispute any claim made.

So when those wankers here keep accusing me of personal attacks.
I do the same thing to make things clear.

:miao:

Travelmate
24-07-2012, 12:43 AM

It sounds like a fucking disclaimer ...

Jj999
24-07-2012, 01:17 AM
It sounds like a fucking disclaimer ...

Well. It is a disclaimer!
Haha