PDA

View Full Version : where to find ONS girl in SYD?

discuss99
13-07-2012, 01:05 AM
where to find ONS girl in SYD?

anyone can share their experiences?

mannykay
13-07-2012, 01:14 AM
What's ONS?

GreenL
13-07-2012, 01:50 AM
One night stand. Any thought?

CommanderM
13-07-2012, 02:32 AM
all I can say is 2 websites:

http://www.ashleymadison.com/

http://asianfriendfinder.com/

they would be your best bet avoid AMM website not worth it.

cisco
14-07-2012, 12:48 AM
all I can say is 2 websites:

http://www.ashleymadison.com/

http://asianfriendfinder.com/

they would be your best bet avoid AMM website not worth it.
i will have a try, good advise.
bro commanderm any experience to shared ,..i never try to get girl from the web like this....anyway what to do bro?
plz shared the story bro , so i can learn more
cheers

CommanderM
14-07-2012, 03:30 AM
okay Cisco,

It is easy, if Asian FF; make sure you win a girls heart with a photo of you and an animal. its quite cute. This is for your profile. prepaid mobile phone card just in case the girl is crazy! have a number of prepaid mobile phone cards like people have disposable cameras! oh also have disposable cameras to take photos if you can. but having photos on mobile phone is okay as long as you store them on another computer and delete from your mobile phone. girls can see your mobile phone. I got slapped in the face as one girl saw another girls photos and I could not say it was my sister. this happened in 2004. my ear drum needed surgery. ouch!

what I look for is a fuck buddy or friends with benefits. maybe later girlfriend but I have had a few ONS - especially a few Japanese and K girls who just stay in Sydney or Melbourne for holidays. They mostly go back to Japan and Korea but just in case they stay for work visa or student visa, read below

in my profile, I say I am like James Bond (hence Commander M the name here) I travel a lot for business and work. this is because I do not want a possessive girl keep calling me if I say I live in Sydney or Melbourne.
I would say I travel a lot like James Bond or Henry Roth in the movie "50 first dates" with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, I can get my own space. other than that you can be honest with other things like what food you like and what movies you like watching or what hobbies you enjoy doing like ice skating or cycling. limit your time with her. if you say I am only in Melbourne for 1 week. then do not see her beyond 1 week. a lie like oh my company said I have to stay for another week or month only works once before they get suspicious.

its normal for me to say I have to travel to the USA or Europe or South Africa for the next month (never mention Asia if you are dating Asian girls and the farther away it is the better - maybe even Egypt or Peru). if you keep girls at a distance and revisit them in 3 months they will either miss you more or found another guy. at least you would have had your ONS. If they miss you which has happened a few times, you will enjoy her missing you sex! wow I recall having miss you sex for 1 whole day and 1 whole night 24 hours I came 28 times! wtf...

as for ashleymadison, everyone is cheating on their partner so it doesnt matter. all girls are HORNY. just becareful of MILFs they could be GILFs or too scary. have a good escape plan if you dont like the girl. i carry 2 mobile phones. so I can ring the phone I have in one hand (visible at the front door) with the other mobile phone which is in my pocket and I hit dial as I approach the house. I say sorry it is my mum she is unwell - excuse me for a second. and walk away from the door. as you make it to the street. slowly start walking to the corner and where your car is. lock the doors and drive away quickly.

Licker
14-07-2012, 09:48 AM
... 24 hours I came 28 times!

Ouch. Wasn't that already painful? :sweat:

Starman
14-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Yep, if you are going to play-punt in this area Prepaid sim is your best friend ;) There are many traps but sometimes you can hit the jackpot!! good luck bro we are rooting for you:cool2:
PS AMM used to rock (god I hit the jackpot there a few times) but waste of $$$ and time these days, shame is not such a bad site.

cisco
15-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Thank you so much for sharing commanderM , now i learned something new and i think you are an expert on girls ... Salute bro

Lud33y
15-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Asian friend finder
To all bros you reckon it really works well with ONS?
I think there's alot of photoshop photos and phony profile don't you think?

Starlight
16-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Asian friend finder
To all bros you reckon it really works well with ONS?
I think there's alot of photoshop photos and phony profile don't you think?

I think most of these dating sites which are branded exclusively as "looking for sex" sites have many of fake profiles. I been a member on Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finder for a while as being a paid member I already quit. Not all female profiles are fake but still your chances of getting a positive reply or even a reply to your message are 1 out of 20. IMO most of the ladies there who are for real still very picky & fussy in many respects

DarkZero01
19-07-2012, 06:08 PM
I think most of these dating sites which are branded exclusively as "looking for sex" sites have many of fake profiles. I been a member on Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finder for a while as being a paid member I already quit. Not all female profiles are fake but still your chances of getting a positive reply or even a reply to your message are 1 out of 20. IMO most of the ladies there who are for real still very picky & fussy in many respects

i agree with that after i was a paid member in RSVP.com.au
i will never become a paid member after that its fucking ridiculous of how much they are charging you just for buying stamps and chat with girls

BB 4 cK
26-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Anyone tried this App called Momo 陌陌
u can chat to girls around you also register on this App

New to dating scene again ..
Maybe need to brush up on my technique

But seems to be plenty to choose from
:slobber:

wilisno
26-07-2012, 05:50 PM

Why don't you check out the thread you started for answers ?

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 12:48 AM

So you reckon have been ripped ...

rsalcedo
27-07-2012, 04:13 PM
i installed it on my iphone, but everything's in chinese ;( can't understand a thing hahaha
can i change the language in settings?

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 04:29 PM
I do not think anyone should rely on software app to get ONS.

I will love to see the woman on the spot and score right there!

henry_lawson
31-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Ashley Madison is crap - they send fake messages intended to get you use up your credit, then when you want to leave, they charge you to delete your account!