PDA

View Full Version : Other Leah 0449 574 165

IExperiment
13-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Well I agree with Lancelot she is hot and all clean girl which is good and she is picky so dont expect to get BBBJ with out giving tips or she is not into you and she will choose wether she wanted to give that service or not so be clean and good luck. We chat a bit after the session as I was complaining about how far I have to travel to see her told her take me 30 minutes with speeding on the M4 so I ask her wether she work in the CBD cause I would like to visit her again. So she started asking me where I go I say everywhere and told her about a busy shop which is 5* and maybe she can work there as it is busy, but I told her she must do BBBJ for everyone but to her reply she said no ...lol.... anyway I got the full works including DFK but she was a bit reluctant in the biginning so dont expect this service. There is more info but not really into typing it you guys should visit while she is fresh and find out for your self. Thanks for sharing Lancelot.

Face 8+
Body 8+
Height 168cm
Boobs B+
Service this depend on you and her I am not ussually into Tan skin girl but I guess this one is really good seen her Wednesday and Thursday let see how my will power is but damn she is hot and tight :)

IExperiment
13-07-2012, 03:27 PM
thanks for the review IE, have you tried Mona...who do you rate better?

Mona from where there is a few Mona ???

Lancelot
13-07-2012, 07:27 PM
IE, she is hot, no doubts about that, chatted with her briefly when I was there to do her a "favor" and see Linda. She was quite flattered by your attention, she had this huge smile on her face when she told me you been in 3 times in three days, so how's that will power? But you definitely got other superpowers me thinks :)

IExperiment
14-07-2012, 02:51 AM
IE, she is hot, no doubts about that, chatted with her briefly when I was there to do her a "favor" and see Linda. She was quite flattered by your attention, she had this huge smile on her face when she told me you been in 3 times in three days, so how's that will power? But you definitely got other superpowers me thinks :)

She is hot and will see the will power but might be the travel that might put me off :) my second shot did not come in until today :) so two climax in three punt is not that bad to my own fault as my mind was somewhere else on Thursday but she did try :)

cisco
14-07-2012, 09:24 PM
She is hot and will see the will power but might be the travel that might put me off :) my second shot did not come in until today :) so two climax in three punt is not that bad to my own fault as my mind was somewhere else on Thursday but she did try :)

any photo of the girl bro?

IExperiment
15-07-2012, 02:07 AM
any photo of the girl bro?

No photos seem like a bit more private place.