PDA

View Full Version : General talk My bucket list

zzchris69
17-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Ok... Here goes... I stumbled across this site today... I thought that cracker was the only adult site promoting places... Wow.. Been living under a stone for too long.. I like rnt and fs .....I really want to cross a few things off my bucket list .... Two things I want to cross off is Anal and CIM..... Never done this before as all my GF have not been able to let me in the back door..... I'm not huge but not small either... Just like trying to thread a sausage into a needle..... Was not going to happen....

Anyone know someone that is good and not a rip off that can help me cross these off...??

Cheers
Chris

La Mooh
17-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Sorry, ignore my post. Thought it was a Sydney thread. :(

brisrod
17-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Gidday Chris,

Pimpa (advertises as "Smooth Thai" in the Erotic Relaxation section of the Courier Mail) will do 30 mins of anal for $120. That's as bargain basement as you'll get from a WL. She's a friendly mid-30's lady, tight body, nice set of DD fakies. Definitely worth a go if you're looking for a girl that actually seems to enjoy a bit of back door bandit action.

Personally, I came in Pimpa's ass but I've read on here previously that she's not averse to creme de menthe too...

icanfly
17-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Two things I want to cross off is Anal and CIM.....

Go to Thailand 555

BrainSex
18-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Ok... Here goes... I stumbled across this site today... I thought that cracker was the only adult site promoting places... Wow.. Been living under a stone for too long.. I like rnt and fs .....I really want to cross a few things off my bucket list .... Two things I want to cross off is Anal and CIM..... Never done this before as all my GF have not been able to let me in the back door..... I'm not huge but not small either... Just like trying to thread a sausage into a needle..... Was not going to happen....

Anyone know someone that is good and not a rip off that can help me cross these off...??

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris,

Anal and CIM is not hard to cross off your list.

As you know, bucket list items will normally require a bit of travelling so perhaps when you come to Sydney for Origin I you can kill two birds (or 3!) in one stone!!

Book lungor (got nothing to do with me! Don't know why Yamada name her that?) from Tokyo Model Co and she is very famous for anal and CIM.

Cheers