PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Taiwanese girls

stuka367
13-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Does any bro know where can I find Taiwanese girls, young and pretty?
Please tell me the location.
thanks!

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Does any bro know where can I find Taiwanese girls, young and pretty?
Please tell me the location.
thanks!

Full service or massage ??

stuka367
13-07-2012, 01:36 PM
thanks bro, I will try this shop

stuka367
13-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Full service or massage ??
any service, I like taiwanese girl

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 01:46 PM
any service, I like taiwanese girl

OK, then, you may be in luck:

You can see Cici from Silver Fox Massage, Nude B2B massage with HJ $120/hr 0416-956-886, and I think she is working today:

Here are some photos from the shop's website:

And the shop's description:

This hot & cheerful athletic girl with firm tanned nice body is eager to please you with full of energy & superb personality. Cici is from Taiwan, 20 yr old, size 8, C Cup bust and very tall at 168 cm.

I have not had a session with her but saw her in person, she is very pretty and you should not be disappointed.

Good luck and you can thank me when you post a review.

Cheers

:cool2:

ps. The shop is located on level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City

And just noticed that you user name is 367, may be you are destine to meet the lovely Cici............haha

13-07-2012, 01:54 PM
stuka367, why are you after Taiwanese girls? I'm just curious because I have a similar quest. Lisa, the Taiwanese madam at Cinderella's, often has Taiwanese workers. As does Coco, the woman who used to run 203 and now has a shop somewhere out in the boondocks. 64tpr has the gorgeous Coco. Let us know about your quest. Pm me for more.

stuka367
13-07-2012, 02:04 PM
stuka367, why are you after Taiwanese girls? I'm just curious because I have a similar quest. Lisa, the Taiwanese madam at Cinderella's, often has Taiwanese workers. As does Coco, the woman who used to run 203 and now has a shop somewhere out in the boondocks. 64tpr has the gorgeous Coco. Let us know about your quest. Pm me for more.
The place I work has several girls from Taiwan, I like their way of speaking, but the company was not permitted we fuck each other, that's it.

stuka367
13-07-2012, 02:06 PM
OK, then, you may be in luck:

You can see Cici from Silver Fox Massage, Nude B2B massage with HJ $120/hr 0416-956-886, and I think she is working today:

Here are some photos from the shop's website:

And the shop's description:

This hot & cheerful athletic girl with firm tanned nice body is eager to please you with full of energy & superb personality. Cici is from Taiwan, 20 yr old, size 8, C Cup bust and very tall at 168 cm.

I have not had a session with her but saw her in person, she is very pretty and you should not be disappointed.

Good luck and you can thank me when you post a review.

Cheers

ps. The shop is located on level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City

And just noticed that you user name is 367, may be you are destine to meet the lovely Cici............haha
Thanks mate,
that's a good suggestion.

Mozilla
13-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Want me to call my aunties?

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 02:14 PM
The place I work has several girls from Taiwan, I like their way of speaking, but the company was not permitted we fuck each other, that's it.

Haha, Is the word "FUCK" actually written into the SOP??

How about just a little holding hands and kissy, kissy. NO SEX!! (as written on the walls of all not so legit massage shops............LOL)

But really, if one day you do landed on Normandy and penetrated the line, whoes gonna know??

Just curious!!

But I fully appreciate what you are going through I have got a really busty 22 yr Aussie girl and a slightly lesser tits but still very big boobs Japanese girl working for me, it is tits galore when I came to work, but i am their boss, it's absolutely look and no touch, I have to go to massage places regularly............haha

Cheers

stuka367
13-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Haha, Is the word "FUCK" actually written into the SOP??

How about just a little holding hands and kissy, kissy. NO SEX!! (as written on the walls of all not so legit massage shops............LOL)

But really, if one day you do landed on Normandy and penetrated the line, whoes gonna know??

Just curious!!

But I fully appreciate what you are going through I have got a really busty 22 yr Aussie girl and a slightly lesser tits but still very big boobs Japanese girl working for me, it is tits galore when I came to work, but i am their boss, it's absolutely look and no touch, I have to go to massage places regularly............haha

Cheers
the camera can cover everywhere, and there must be someone keep watching the screen, once I stick up my finger to the camera, after 5 minutes, boss warning me do not do that again.

Mr Crash and Burn
13-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Lucy from 327 Riverwood and 12 Cottam Bankstown is from Taiwan. And to top it off she bangs like a firecracker.

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 02:40 PM
the camera can cover everywhere, and there must be someone keep watching the screen, once I stick up my finger to the camera, after 5 minutes, boss warning me do not do that again.

If my company is like that and I am still young and unmarried, I would challenge the authority by absolutely screwing around. Surely they won't have a camera inside the toilet, first thing I'll do is to get a hottie into the man's after hours for a cubicle quickie.............haha

Don't try this unless you have another job lining up for you............lol

Better just save all your frustrations and bullets and gave them all to the lucky Taiwanese girl you will be seeing, could that be Cici from Silver Fox ??

Waiting for your AR, don't make us wait too long bro!!

Travelmate
13-07-2012, 02:50 PM
i want to hear more on after reviews