PDA

View Full Version : Other Linda, Leah of Granville's flatmate - 0449574165

Lancelot
13-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Some of you have already read my post on Leah in Granville.* Thought I'd give the girl a hand (amongst other protruding anatomical components) and post a review on here. Well, I've probably been a bit too successful because* I couldn't get a time that suited me yesterday.* .* *Some of you b'stards have gone full bloody tilt and she's inundated with chocolates and cock.* She's flattered with all the attention but her good friend and flatmate ( she said they really to live together with a couple of other students) Linda feels left out and asked if I could review her as well.* Well, it's a tough job but some ones got to do it* , caveat is that she knew I'm going to review her so I'm already expecting her to be attentive, none the less, she has a very sexy,slutty look that works for her....so he'll yeah! Let's do this!

Thai girl, says she's 23 which could be easily true. Long straight black hair, 5'3" ish, small size 8 with gorgeous c cups and beautifully rounded ass, hate it when a girls ass is like a guys, I much prefer a bit of curve and bump to the rump. Nicely tanned skin, overall quite an attractive young girl.

In the room, she was a bit shy, which is quite paradoxical to her look, so I gently wrapped my arms around her slim waist and pulled her in for a light peck on the lips, which then slowly became a bit more full on. Both our breaths started quickening.* She pulled back a bit and asked if wanted a shower and I said yes.* This is only criticism of the place as the shower is in the back and you have to walk past the living area.* Leah, who had just finish seeing one of you other b'stards gave me a big smile and a kiss and cheekily ask me if I was having fun yet.* So at least no possessiveness from her, which was a relief for me, meant I could happily go for it with Linda.* Hell who knows, maybe a double in the future is a possibility! Anyway quick shower, dash back past a very mischievious looking Leah back into the inviting embrace of Linda. By this stage she had stripped down to black lacey bra and panties, still in her heels with her boobs bursting out, and I was starting to show my "appreciation"

Back into a passionate embrace as my cock pressed against her.* Kissing her was great, she has really soft kissable lips with just that little bit of tongue flick, not the full on tonsil tickling but that really GF feel.* Like I said a bit unexpected as when you first look at her you think "yeah, sexbomb" but she was quite GFE.* Anyway, she directs me to lay down, strips off, very niiiiiccccee as borat would say.* And proceeds to a cat bath, nipples, abdo, around groin, she reaches for the Dom and I say "let me lick you first".* She gave a big smile and seemed a bit surprised and said "really" but she happily laid down and I went to town on her. She's fully shaved, very clean and very responsive. So can definitely recommend DATY, and towards the end I slipped a finger in and she was TIGHT! My only thought was how that pussy would feel around my "increasing appreciation"?

She then said "your turn"' aww, how considerate, so on with the Dom, and 10mins of very enthusiastic head bopping. Lots of tongue and suction, a bit toothy till I asked her to go gentler, very accommodating so feel free to tell her how you like it.* On to 69 which was just the most beautiful sight, played with her clit which got her shuddering, that was a Kodak moment, did I say she has a beautiful pussy? And tight?*

On to cowgirl, which was, you guessed it, tight. I'm not huge but I wonder how you bigger guys will manage.* Another Kodak moment, her bouncing with her jugs jiggling away.* I smile just thinking about them.* Ok, here's the strange and kinky bit, her eyes are half closed, that intense sexed look, and one of her hands starts brushing around my throat. She apples the slightest bit of a squeeze and I'm not sure if she's even aware of this but it's as kinky as hell, never any real pressure just the hint.* Not sure what to make of it. Switch to mish, with lots ok kissing, which I just love, also quite flexible with her legs right up, then onto doggie with a me around the between the legs for a huge finish.*

Exhausted and sweaty, I lay prostrate and she gently half lies on top the starts with a gentle massage that moves on to one of the most relaxing massages I've had for a long time.*

Lay and chatted for awhile, her English is not to bad.

So there you have it, sorry if too long. If you skipped to the end

Thai, 5'3" slim, size 6-8 C cups, tanned, long black hair beautiful in a "slutty" way, but gave a very passionate GFE.* CBJ, DATY, tight! Many positions, very responsive and attuned to what you want, great massage.* Definitely recommend with no hesitation.* It's gonna be hard picking between the two of them.* maybe I do need to enquiry about doubles, unless one of you hotdogs do so first.

PS she likes Ferraro Rochers as much as Leah

IExperiment
14-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Some of you have already read my post on Leah in Granville.* Thought I'd give the girl a hand (amongst other protruding anatomical components) and post a review on here. Well, I've probably been a bit too successful because* I couldn't get a time that suited me yesterday.* .* *Some of you b'stards have gone full bloody tilt and she's inundated with chocolates and cock.* She's flattered with all the attention but her good friend and flatmate ( she said they really to live together with a couple of other students) Linda feels left out and asked if I could review her as well.* Well, it's a tough job but some ones got to do it* , caveat is that she knew I'm going to review her so I'm already expecting her to be attentive, none the less, she has a very sexy,slutty look that works for her....so he'll yeah! Let's do this!

Thai girl, says she's 23 which could be easily true. Long straight black hair, 5'3" ish, small size 8 with gorgeous c cups and beautifully rounded ass, hate it when a girls ass is like a guys, I much prefer a bit of curve and bump to the rump. Nicely tanned skin, overall quite an attractive young girl.

In the room, she was a bit shy, which is quite paradoxical to her look, so I gently wrapped my arms around her slim waist and pulled her in for a light peck on the lips, which then slowly became a bit more full on. Both our breaths started quickening.* She pulled back a bit and asked if wanted a shower and I said yes.* This is only criticism of the place as the shower is in the back and you have to walk past the living area.* Leah, who had just finish seeing one of you other b'stards gave me a big smile and a kiss and cheekily ask me if I was having fun yet.* So at least no possessiveness from her, which was a relief for me, meant I could happily go for it with Linda.* Hell who knows, maybe a double in the future is a possibility! Anyway quick shower, dash back past a very mischievious looking Leah back into the inviting embrace of Linda. By this stage she had stripped down to black lacey bra and panties, still in her heels with her boobs bursting out, and I was starting to show my "appreciation"

Back into a passionate embrace as my cock pressed against her.* Kissing her was great, she has really soft kissable lips with just that little bit of tongue flick, not the full on tonsil tickling but that really GF feel.* Like I said a bit unexpected as when you first look at her you think "yeah, sexbomb" but she was quite GFE.* Anyway, she directs me to lay down, strips off, very niiiiiccccee as borat would say.* And proceeds to a cat bath, nipples, abdo, around groin, she reaches for the Dom and I say "let me lick you first".* She gave a big smile and seemed a bit surprised and said "really" but she happily laid down and I went to town on her. She's fully shaved, very clean and very responsive. So can definitely recommend DATY, and towards the end I slipped a finger in and she was TIGHT! My only thought was how that pussy would feel around my "increasing appreciation"?

She then said "your turn"' aww, how considerate, so on with the Dom, and 10mins of very enthusiastic head bopping. Lots of tongue and suction, a bit toothy till I asked her to go gentler, very accommodating so feel free to tell her how you like it.* On to 69 which was just the most beautiful sight, played with her clit which got her shuddering, that was a Kodak moment, did I say she has a beautiful pussy? And tight?*

On to cowgirl, which was, you guessed it, tight. I'm not huge but I wonder how you bigger guys will manage.* Another Kodak moment, her bouncing with her jugs jiggling away.* I smile just thinking about them.* Ok, here's the strange and kinky bit, her eyes are half closed, that intense sexed look, and one of her hands starts brushing around my throat. She apples the slightest bit of a squeeze and I'm not sure if she's even aware of this but it's as kinky as hell, never any real pressure just the hint.* Not sure what to make of it. Switch to mish, with lots ok kissing, which I just love, also quite flexible with her legs right up, then onto doggie with a me around the between the legs for a huge finish.*

Exhausted and sweaty, I lay prostrate and she gently half lies on top the starts with a gentle massage that moves on to one of the most relaxing massages I've had for a long time.*

Lay and chatted for awhile, her English is not to bad.

So there you have it, sorry if too long. If you skipped to the end

Thai, 5'3" slim, size 6-8 C cups, tanned, long black hair beautiful in a "slutty" way, but gave a very passionate GFE.* CBJ, DATY, tight! Many positions, very responsive and attuned to what you want, great massage.* Definitely recommend with no hesitation.* It's gonna be hard picking between the two of them.* maybe I do need to enquiry about doubles, unless one of you hotdogs do so first.

PS she likes Ferraro Rochers as much as Leah

Did you see Linda Friday or another day was she wearing red dress??

Lancelot
14-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Yes it was Friday, can't remember if red dress, only thing I remember is the black bra and panties! Lol!

Starman
14-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Lancelot enjoyed reading that little story well done :)

wilisno
14-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Love those Thai girls now ! ;)

star
14-07-2012, 07:18 PM
What is the prices?

IExperiment
15-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Yes it was Friday, can't remember if red dress, only thing I remember is the black bra and panties! Lol!

Must be different one than the other one I saw she was not my type.

Wookie751
17-07-2012, 06:12 PM
I went to see Linda yesterday, after reading Lancelot's report, i thought i had to give this ago. The location i must say isn't the best however going through the side gate i was met with this young girl (20 i would say) sitting on the back stairs, legs spread showing the full eagle and smoking some pot.....

Any way saw Linda and the description was spot on. the service was good, a bit of GFE to start off with then into cat bath followed by BBBJ then on with the dom, a bit more sucking then onto the main event. It felt like an eternity as i had be bent over the bed and i saw her gripping the pillow and sheets as she moaned. Well worth the visit. I could see these girls being offered to work somewhere else real soon because they are very very pleasant on the eye.

jackstar
17-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Hey Wookie, so who was the girl smoking the gear. Thats who I want to see! Jack

Lancelot
17-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Apparently there's 2 other girls who are on and off. Haven't met either of them yet. I suspect it must have been one of them if Linda was the other. Prices are$150 for hour, $100 for 30 mins. Seems like extras are negotiable or inclusive at the girls discretion? Wookie, did you have to pay extra for BBBJ with Linda?

Wookie751
21-07-2012, 10:53 AM
No mate, included in the price ($100 for 30 min), but I do think it is at the choice of the girl.

punther
21-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Yes Linda has huge bedroom eyes and maintains good eye contact, a good little package she is. Apart from Linda and Leah, I wonder who the other ladies who work there are, and if they are just as good.

IExperiment
22-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Yes Linda has huge bedroom eyes and maintains good eye contact, a good little package she is. Apart from Linda and Leah, I wonder who the other ladies who work there are, and if they are just as good.

So you have seen both ??? I only have seen Leah three times in three days just trying to get it out of my system.

How much?
23-07-2012, 02:24 AM
I went to see Leah sat, gotta 2 say, she's top notch, wanted a hour session, but I got fucking lost trying to find the place, & had to settle for 1/2 hour, after seeing her i tried begging for a hour, (really good looking i might say), session was a little rushed, which wasn't her fought. But this made it interesting, because i was racing through a couple of position, with her, trying to get best view of her ahhhh, shit everything, she's just such a great looking peice of ass, (fuck) however, when I was on top of her pumping away, with the feeling of no explosion coming on from little mr. Johnson any time soon, at which point, I know the 1/2 hour bell went off in me & her head's, but I wasn't gonna stop, suddenly she stuck her tongue in my ear, and started whispering in a husky voice, "you come for me baby, yes that's it, put it deeper in me darling, and come for me", that aroused me so much, i replied, " ok baby i'll cum for you, if you really want it" "she replied, " you know i really want it darling", I then blew the biggest wad, I ever have in my life, afterwards, when she started the clean up, even she was impressed in regards to the amount of cum, that filled the condom, (not the penis size)(nothing to brag about, however it still works) lol, I started to save the cum filled condom, as a trophy, just now thinking about it, I should've, I'm still in amazement in regards to the load I released, it resembled a hot air balloon. as I gathered my belongings and whatever strength I had left, I headed to the showers, barely able to stand, that was a great day, thanks brother Lancelot for the Intel, it was spot on, I'm gonna try the other girl you reviewed soon, I was thinking, i would try the new girl first, then hit up Leah right after.

Lancelot
26-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Arranged to see Linda yesterday but got stuck at work. Going in today but looks like Mimi will be on so might see her today instead. Report pending if stars align.

punther
27-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Oh, who's Mimi. They have a new Thai girl?

Might drop by next week...

Lancelot
27-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Just saw mimi yesterday
started new thread for her. Definitely worth seeing, most fun time I had for awhile. She likes Hip Hop - figure it out.

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 06:06 PM
wowowow... it is getting so teasing ... WTF

Leppon
30-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Visit Linda last weekend, not as good compare to Leah.

So got there Mimi and Linda both free, and after an intro frm both i picked Linda as she's abit prettier then Mimi but not as pretty as Leah. So shower and back to the room, and helped her undressed and start with some touching and cat bath. Then CBJ which was pretty good then cow girl and missionary. Didn't able to keep my little one up so asked HJ to finish off. I guess i was tired that day so i blame on that for not be able to cum. Compare to Leah, she's probably on par or for those bro like a bigger boob then yeah. But for me it just not as good, but for that value no complain.

So I would like to rate her:
face 7
body 7
sex 6.5
attitude 8
WIR Yeah, but with Leah.

Andyboy
06-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Had hankering for Thai today, read good reviews so dropped in for late "lunch". Mimi was busy but Linda available and she looked pretty good to me. Good size tits and nice figure. $150 for hour sounded pretty good and shown to room. Bit too dark for me, like to see the girl better, and she had nothing to hide so please turn lights up if shop is reading this.(should have said something at the time, well next time) shower, had to walk back thru kitchen, on way back cross path with a fellow punter as he was leaving, bit awkward but no big deal.
Back in room, Linda stripped down, nice figure, give her 8/10. Some light kissing with a bit of tongue, onto bed for cat bath and onto some very competent BBBJ. Didn't ask for it but got it. Switch to 69, she got very wet and was grinding Thai pussy into my face. On with rubber and she got on top. Pretty tight and hot, and as I said, wet. Onto side for side saddle and from behind and finished in flat doggie.
Had a fucking great time, found her very easy to click with. After cumming she cleaned me up, some more kisses followed by a great massage. My afternoon delight. I'd give the whole session a 8.5. I found Linda as good as the girls I've seen at Ginza. Granville is not too far from where I am so I'll be back. Want to see Leah or Mimi the next time.

Lancelot
15-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Well Andyboy if you haven't seen Leah yet, you have 1 week before she leaves for good. Linda leaves the following week. So if you want to give them a goodbye "gift" you don't have much time.

Andyboy
15-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Crap! I'll have to reschedule some stuff but I definitely want to try Leah out. I've PM a question too.

Lancelot
27-08-2012, 01:39 PM
So Leah has left and Linda finishes this Friday. She flys out shortly after that with no plans to return. So if you want to have a last fling best to book in some time this week. Day times before 5pm is best at it invariably gets busy after and last appointment is usually around 8. She says she's hoping to get a chance to say goodbye to her many "boyfriends".

punther
28-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Not sure about Linda, but last time I saw Leah (before she left) she said she would def be back to Aus... not sure where/when though... Damn I missed that body n ass!

Xorro
29-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Not sure about Linda, but last time I saw Leah (before she left) she said she would def be back to Aus... not sure where/when though... Damn I missed that body n ass!

When I called last week, I was told Leah would be back after 2 months. I guess we'll see.

Andyboy
29-08-2012, 10:11 PM
When I last saw her she told me she'd like to come back in a few months if possible. It's what she would like to do but she's not sure about details. I'm seeing Linda tomorrow for a goodbye fuck.