PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Sue & Ada No trouble double

igloo
13-07-2012, 10:46 PM
I just read kk's review/warning of the toxic zone promoted as Zoe, I must say I saw the photo and thought too good to be true.... but I called anyway. Thank fuck I did not go.... that's just not right and it disturbs me....

On to more pleasant matters, much more pleasant actually:
instead of fighting the traffic I thought a Friday the 13th arvo double would be the way to go today; so I went to 533 where I must say I have not had a bad experience. Angie sorted me out with her usual efficient businesslike manner, no waiting straight in to the room, donate , shower and in walks Sue saying she has a new girl joining us and to my surprise and delight in Walks Ada with boots, skirt and a shy smile...

Sue strips and goes straight down to little bro but b4 she gets her mouth on it I suggested we see what Ada can do.... she did not disappoint at all, soft slow ever deepening head movements, not scared of the balls and happy to look up to make sure all is Ok with the larger, less important head... Sue is kissing and cat-bathing the rest of me and I thought the vibe is GOOD in here (flying), after a while Sue says she wants a go so they swap and while I thoroughly enjoyed act 1, Sue proceeded to blow me into protracted, prolonged increasing Ecstasy, really, alternating pressure suction and head-speed, then goes clockwise and anticlockwise... I actually think my compliments to Ada made Sue bring her "A" game because i have had the pleasure of her company on more than one occasion and always been really happy when I left... not happy to leave just leaving happy....but this really was something else... truly. After the hour was up, Ada had another booking and left... I extended with Sue. The Vesuvius moment arrived around 15 mins into the 1/2 hr... the method of load delivery ( at her request) was fucking her mouth while we both lay sideways.... not CIM as I alerted her and she took the COB option... That sounds very civilised and proper but in reality by this stage I was just able to yelp "cumming" a few times before a really powerful O.

Still smiling now...

She offered a massage which I refused and told her just to have a smoke and relax, the genuine surprise and appreciation at that gesture made me wonder what some guys must do to extract "value" and how hard these girls work.... I guess its the same mentality that results in some of the less enthusiastic clock watching, orgasm rushing, limited talent WL's, ruin a bros best laid plans... Stats follow:

Sue Ada
Age 27 (believe) 24( I recall thinking most WL who say that to us are 34 so I thought she was 21)
Origin Chinese Japanese mix Chinese
Body tidy frame 34D ( I asked coz I know many bros want this) Tall and slim, also 34's but not as firm, no fat but loose skin on tum
Breath smokes but minty Sweet and fresh
Pussy landing strip above well cared for unit Trimmed and pleasant
Special feats designs on toenail paint Great ink on unbelievably soft skin... long legs keep the boots on next time

That sure beats traffic and Zoe..really shits me actually.

Almost finally: not trying to be controversial - I know Angie gets plenty of slightly less than positive press here in the forum, I can understand how some may interpret her demeanor as abrasive and obviously pissing punters in this forum off is not great business practice coz you would think that we are their bread and butter target market with several billion pesos going from our wallets into their hands... Just saying she runs a very tight ship and has always delivered great girls for me, so my advice would be for the bros just keep it business with her and she will do right by you (or she has thus far for me). I think she warms up after $1600 has changed hands.

Finally I want to agree with and support other threads I have read (at least one of the other bros) suggesting/imploring the rest of us to be good to the WL's... (maybe Niceman... not sure). The good girls are really worked hard (everything I thought of had double meanings so I went with that) and the bad ones are doing a fucking job they hate so they must really need to do it... Either way just like we cant stand the bad providers and love the good ones , we should aim to be he best clients we can be... OF COURSE that does not mean curtailing our desires... far from it, I believe the better girls that we all search for (endlessly) really want to please. All it takes is good humour, a clean cock, no BO and and the odd nice gesture. If your drunk be a happy drunk..
Never been so Zen before Sue must have sucked all the cunt out of me... as Eminem said : "snap back to reality"

Littlewonder
14-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Sounds like you had a good if somewhat expensive time bro, did you rob the bank HA $1600 Angie must love you.

igloo
14-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Sounds like you had a good if somewhat expensive time bro, did you rob the bank HA $1600 Angie must love you.

haha no bro, I mean she warms up after u have been there for 10 hours all up...over time

PhoBot
02-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Just wondering if they wiped your cock while swapping turns for BJ? I want to find a double where I can get two tongues on the head of my cock at the same time

Lancelot
02-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Great report igloo. And to agree with you, I've always had very pleasant dealings with Angie. The girls here are consistently service orientated. Never had a dud punt here.

igloo
03-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Yo Pho, great question, I am so accustomed to the wipe down during the baton change that I find it a turn on if they wipe softly with a moist towelette...can't stand the abrasive paper and full power rubbing. Alas these two do not touch tongues, they say safer for u baby... always find it ironic that DD and BBBJ is ok but other WL/GF saliva is taboo.... Probably worth asking mamas-an if there is a duo who will go the way you want it Pho

igloo
03-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Great report igloo. And to agree with you, I've always had very pleasant dealings with Angie. The girls here are consistently service orientated. Never had a dud punt here.
Yep too right, its hard to reconcile the fact that the service is always a top standard and the girls get worked so hard, they must be fucked by the EOD yet they always make u feel like u are the only punter... they must burn out quickly.I've only just started frequenting his place, is there alot of turnover...or more than other shops at least?

PhoBot
03-08-2012, 09:45 AM
igloo, I think to satisfy this one will take a pair of Cauc bi chicks. A lot more caucs are comfortable with this