PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Cute bubbly masako!

bbomg
14-07-2012, 04:01 AM
well today started of ordinary and i was meant to go to juliets with my friend from overseas but he decided he wanted fs so where else can i take him to show him a quality time!
so i took him into 5*! i was meant to just wait for him unless milo was working (which i havent seen before but i do love big breast) but once masako came out i couldnt control myself..... i hate having no self control!!!..... so i chose to go for a 30min session! while my friend chose lisa which she looks great and ill prob will have to try her out soon!

so straight away walkin up the stairs she was laughing and i was like "wats so funny???????:question:" and she said she thought my friend picked her but i got her instead and she was shocked in away. once we got into the room we had small talk and started to take off my clothes, she then asked me "is this ur first time here?" i replied to her " i havnt been here for over 2yrs" which i havent since i couldnt afford 30min for $150. so she giggled and then we both went into the shower and she did a check on my lil bro which i know for sure is 1000000000000%+ clean!

once i hoped out of the shower she said she gonna take a quick shower and i was like "oookkkk". after she finished showering, she told me to lay down and relax and she then jumped on top of me. she spoke some japanese to me and i just introduced my self to her in japanese bak, which suprised her and then she thought i was japanese but im not lol. she then started with the cat bath and after 2sec of licking my nipple i was hard....(gettin hard thinking about it now..........). then she gave me some bbbj which was ok as the suction power wasnt that strong, but how she licks my lil bro was tooooooooooooooooooo erotic!!! omg.... i could of looked into her eyes the whoole time she was licking it..... i was about to burst!

she then asked if sex was ok....YES ITS MORE THEN OK!@!!!...... and she put on the condom jumped on top and made me eat her breast which i would gladly do! she has very small nipples which were very sex-c ! but her breast were quite small but hey cant be picky!!! we then changed over to doggy style and wows.... her ass was sooooooo soft!!!! i was focused on her ass and then she grabbed my hands and made me play with her breast which i felt was the right thing to do!:miao: i was goin hard but i was gettin tired as always... i forgot to sketch beforehand.... so we switched over to mish and i tried my best but i had to use my hand again..... disappointing way to finish with a girl like this but this is how i am......:cry:.... after i finished we both took a quick shower and she wouldnt let me leave! she was very playful and cute! so i didnt mind and just played around for a few sec and then she left!

rating:
soft ass: 10/10!
body: 7/10 (wish breast were bigger but hey everyone cant have big breast!)
face 9/10
smile: 9/10
personality 10/10! she sooooooo bubbly!!!! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

would i see her again?? MOST DEFINITELY

wilisno
14-07-2012, 06:34 AM
well today started of ordinary and i was meant to go to juliets with my friend from overseas but he decided he wanted fs so where else can i take him to show him a quality time!
so i took him into 5*! i was meant to just wait for him unless milo was working (which i havent seen before but i do love big breast) but once masako came out i couldnt control myself..... i hate having no self control!!!..... so i chose to go for a 30min session! while my friend chose lisa which she looks great and ill prob will have to try her out soon!

so straight away walkin up the stairs she was laughing and i was like "wats so funny???????:question:" and she said she thought my friend picked her but i got her instead and she was shocked in away. once we got into the room we had small talk and started to take off my clothes, she then asked me "is this ur first time here?" i replied to her " i havnt been here for over 2yrs" which i havent since i couldnt afford 30min for $150. so she giggled and then we both went into the shower and she did a check on my lil bro which i know for sure is 1000000000000%+ clean!

once i hoped out of the shower she said she gonna take a quick shower and i was like "oookkkk". after she finished showering, she told me to lay down and relax and she then jumped on top of me. she spoke some japanese to me and i just introduced my self to her in japanese bak, which suprised her and then she thought i was japanese but im not lol. she then started with the cat bath and after 2sec of licking my nipple i was hard....(gettin hard thinking about it now..........). then she gave me some bbbj which was ok as the suction power wasnt that strong, but how she licks my lil bro was tooooooooooooooooooo erotic!!! omg.... i could of looked into her eyes the whoole time she was licking it..... i was about to burst!

she then asked if sex was ok....YES ITS MORE THEN OK!@!!!...... and she put on the condom jumped on top and made me eat her breast which i would gladly do! she has very small nipples which were very sex-c ! but her breast were quite small but hey cant be picky!!! we then changed over to doggy style and wows.... her ass was sooooooo soft!!!! i was focused on her ass and then she grabbed my hands and made me play with her breast which i felt was the right thing to do!:miao: i was goin hard but i was gettin tired as always... i forgot to sketch beforehand.... so we switched over to mish and i tried my best but i had to use my hand again..... disappointing way to finish with a girl like this but this is how i am......:cry:.... after i finished we both took a quick shower and she wouldnt let me leave! she was very playful and cute! so i didnt mind and just played around for a few sec and then she left!

rating:
soft ass: 10/10!
body: 7/10 (wish breast were bigger but hey everyone cant have big breast!)
face 9/10
smile: 9/10
personality 10/10! she sooooooo bubbly!!!! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

would i see her again?? MOST DEFINITELY
Haha, lovely ! Finally a report for Masako ! She was so shy when she first started and asked me not to write about her, but she's more relaxed now ! ;) ;) ;)

ukoyrnez
14-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Hey it's a report on Masako! I was tempted to write one but having read wilisno’s comments in the other thread in the general section, I didn't.

She is super bubbly all right. If you see her again she'll be even more clingy - in a good way. Very passionate GFE. Probably just me but I reckon if she develops some skills and increase her teases, it'll be one hell of a session . Funnily enough bbomg, I had a similar experience as you and I couldn't finish with her. Might be because of exhaustion since it was late at night. Gotta work on those core muscles lol.

...Crap, getting the urge to see her again.

bbomg
14-07-2012, 04:31 PM
i didnt know about that thread!!! :surprise:

lol she already tease me tooo much! it was killing me!! lol but i enjoyed it! yea was quite late and also havent gone to the gym in 6 month... lol... worst when u do cramp up and tryin not to let them noticed:sweat:

i prob will go see her again soon^^

doubleunique
16-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Masako was a nurse? Masako is very cute indeed.