PDA

View Full Version : What time the day do you punt?

Starman
14-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi all,
I'm wondering about all these parlours that operate "24/7", and if around daybreak ie 5-6-7am many people punt? and how many ladies are working at this time of day?.. instead of some morning glory in bed-shower at home? or? any thoughts?
Cheers

wilisno
14-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi all,
I'm wondering about all these parlours that operate "24/7", and if around daybreak ie 5-6-7am many people punt? and how many ladies are working at this time of day?.. instead of some morning glory in bed-shower at home? or? any thoughts?
Cheers
I don't think 5-7am is the good time to go punting, it's usually the end of a shift, few girls working and they're tired.

Starman
14-07-2012, 01:11 PM
I don't think 5-7am is the good time to go punting, it's usually the end of a shift, few girls working and they're tired.

Thats what I thought, maybe the "lights are on but nobody's home" anyway

belial
14-07-2012, 01:30 PM
I usually go around 6-7PM during the middle of the week. But it's always really busy when I go.

My reasoning behind that is I'd miss the weekend rush, and because it's dark outside nobody will see me punting.

But in practice that doesn't work very well because it's usually busy and sometimes I am seated near other punters and I don't enjoy that.

babelx
15-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Day time would be the best time to go I think. Hard to do this in practice.

Potluck2.0
15-07-2012, 01:07 AM
Day time would be the best time to go I think. Hard to do this in practice.

I occasionally take the '2 hour lunch' or 'personal appointment' outside the office for this purpose

Littlewonder
15-07-2012, 09:46 AM
I punt at 10am in the shops where the girls start at10 am always get a fresh girl ready to go no too tired. Years ago used to punt at Touch of Class used to go about 6am the girl I used to see started at about 5:30 am.

Best time to punt early in the girls shift, have tried other times usually the girl is not as good however there are exceptions occasionally.

Mr Crash and Burn
15-07-2012, 12:34 PM
I kinda agree with LW on this one, especially if its been planned from the days prior, all that built up tension from the wait of anticipation.

However, one girl I saw recently, and I can highly recommend her from previous punts and reviews wanted a real "easy" punt for her first of the shift. She said its a busy shift and I dont want you wearing me out from start. bit disappointing but when girls are popular and on long shifts they need to pace themselves. I had previously seen her in the middle times of her shift, and she has been far more energetic and "into" it for want of a better word.
stall up though, earlier is better but in certain circumstances, YMMV.

DeepImpact
15-07-2012, 12:57 PM
My main aim is to be the guy before Mr Crash & Burn as he tends to steal my girls hearts.

Apart from that I wouldn't go early to a 24hour place that's for sure as they have probably been there the whole night, but I don't visit those places anyway.

For agencies the earlier the better I find and I have had appointments from starting anywhere 6:30am to 8 am and the early one's have almost always been good and generally it hasn't been an issue to make this request with an agent once they know you and know that you are reliable to arrive on time as well. I can't say all of the bookings have been so early as the girl doesn't always want to get up so early and some agents are lazy so afternoon appointments have also been OK. I tend not to do evening appointments as the memory of a good experience lasting during the day is better then a late appointment and going to sleep a few hours later.

Travelmate
15-07-2012, 01:29 PM
anytime when I am free and I want to do it

Littlewonder
15-07-2012, 01:34 PM
The other week I made arrangements to see one of my favourites at 10 am when I got there the papasan said she has not started yet she only finished at 5:30 this morning she is sleeping I said get her to ring me when she wakes and I will com back later. He must have gone and woke her, he came back and said she said to go in. I went in her room and she was curled up in bed she said hi darling get in so I hopped into bed with her we just kissed and cuddled fo about 30 minutes it was so nice and cosy then we both showered together she went to complete the finances when she returned she was so horny I had 2 hours of full on great sex it was unbelievable. Told her we will have to do that again.

Think that counts as a first punt of the day, they don't come much better.

Travelmate
15-07-2012, 01:40 PM
The other week I made arrangements to see one of my favourites at 10 am when I got there the papasan said she has not started yet she only finished at 5:30 this morning she is sleeping I said get her to ring me when she wakes and I will com back later. He must have gone and woke her, he came back and said she said to go in. I went in her room and she was curled up in bed she said hi darling get in so I hopped into bed with her we just kissed and cuddled fo about 30 minutes it was so nice and cosy then we both showered together she went to complete the finances when she returned she was so horny I had 2 hours of full on great sex it was unbelievable. Told her we will have to do that again.

Think that counts as a first punt of the day, they don't come much better.

Haha... this sounds like an affair with a lover .... to me

Charlie123
15-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Experience mostly with MLs - usually two prefered times:

First booking of the morning (10ish). Advantage: they are fresh and clean, still smell the shampoo in their hair, etc. Disadvantage: they often arrive late and you can be kept waiting.

Last booking of the day (7-ish) disadvantage: they can be tired, or cranky if they have had a bad customer, soiled by other customers. Advantages: more convenient for me to arrive after work, usually no problem running overtime, easier to talk ML into cot if no more customers to follow

Travelmate
15-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Experience mostly with MLs - usually two prefered times:

First booking of the morning (10ish). Advantage: they are fresh and clean, still smell the shampoo in their hair, etc. Disadvantage: they often arrive late and you can be kept waiting.

Last booking of the day (7-ish) disadvantage: they can be tired, or cranky if they have had a bad customer, soiled by other customers. Advantages: more convenient for me to arrive after work, usually no problem running overtime, easier to talk ML into cot if no more customers to follow

Brother Charlie ... yes , I agree.

and (7-ish) is even better if the ML finish work and go out with you for more fun afterwards

Mr Crash and Burn
15-07-2012, 01:59 PM
My main aim is to be the guy before Mr Crash & Burn as he tends to steal my girls hearts.

Apart from that I wouldn't go early to a 24hour place that's for sure as they have probably been there the whole night, but I don't visit those places anyway.

For agencies the earlier the better I find and I have had appointments from starting anywhere 6:30am to 8 am and the early one's have almost always been good and generally it hasn't been an issue to make this request with an agent once they know you and know that you are reliable to arrive on time as well. I can't say all of the bookings have been so early as the girl doesn't always want to get up so early and some agents are lazy so afternoon appointments have also been OK. I tend not to do evening appointments as the memory of a good experience lasting during the day is better then a late appointment and going to sleep a few hours later.

Oh Bro DeepImpact...naughty naughty naughty, you are telling pork pies again, because you are never one step ahead of me!!!!!!!

As for your early morning escapades, you have changed your ways because "Tiffany and Friends" are still asleep at that time!!! :miao:

DeepImpact
15-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Oh Bro DeepImpact...naughty naughty naughty, you are telling pork pies again, because you are never one step ahead of me!!!!!!!

As for your early morning escapades, you have changed your ways because "Tiffany and Friends" are still asleep at that time!!! :miao:

Mr Crash and Burn you have really pissed me off this time and have gone too far. Sure you get all the girls but there is no need to rub my nose in it all of the time, just let me have one small victory.

In regards to "Tiffany and Friends" I wanted to make a booking and have tried I really have but gettiing an answer from them either yes or no is almost impossible to a proposed date and time so I will give her another day to respond otherwise I will take my early morning business to my usual agency. I am beginning to think that Tiffany might be an urban myth and I am not interested in chasing myths. Let's see what happens...