PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Great News......Angel is available on Monday Tuesday hourly rate 400

Angelonline
15-07-2012, 11:50 AM
We finally persuade Angel to do hourly at 400 dollars.......

She might change her mind again later on

So grab the chance for Monday and Tuesday

Msg Us now to secure your appointment...............

www.angelonline.com.au
0499 652 126

sunnyy
16-07-2012, 04:05 PM
I suggest you to change her rate to $350, just in line with the market. to get a greater volume

Travelmate
16-07-2012, 04:14 PM
They want to test the market at $400 per hour.
It is entirely up to the agent.
It seems they are very positive about their product which is a good sign.

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 05:06 PM

I think this girl Angel started off at $650/2 hours

There is another girl Mitta ? at $350/hr and two other girls at $300/hr.

I suppose ultimately, the market dictates everything, but still @$400/hr with an unknown face. The Line up at 5 Star @$150/30 min seems that much more appealing and we know the services standard we are gonna get.

Just a bit risky for a new agent to set such a high price.

But then again, I usually can't afford these outcall places anyway, so what do I know??

But hey, I will be ready and able when Yamada can provide a 36-38 DD to F Cup Japanese girl - at least he will email me a real photo before I book and I have more confidence with the services from his girls.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:question:

goldengun
16-07-2012, 09:21 PM
just check their web, sorry mate, i won't spend $400 on that.

prices seems getting out of hand now.

i stick with my $300 max budget

Sergaent Brody
16-07-2012, 09:51 PM
On the back of my recent tragedy on pokies ... Prob not for me either ...

wannabe
16-07-2012, 10:20 PM
the pricing is a bit too ambitious!:fire:

kctt
17-07-2012, 05:20 PM
650 for 2 hours or 400 per hour?
i definitely hold up and save 2 sessions for airline ticket to hong kong then fuck like no tomorrow with hotel girls.

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 05:37 PM
You need a report from a trusted brother to justify an hourly rate of $400 or two-hour minimum booking unless the agency is so well known in the industry already and has its own client's base which can price its girls above the market.

I think if they are serious about their business, they should privately engage some senior brothers such as Brother Wil or Brother Niceman to test drive a few of the girls, and post some reviews for them, they probably are good enough just no body knows and no one will trust them.

So much missed opportunities.

Just my 2 cents

:smile:

adjiao
17-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Yea.i can trust both.but always something in niceman's report about the girl will turn me off.i never end up see the girl he review

Angelonline
17-07-2012, 06:06 PM
I suggest you to change her rate to $350, just in line with the market. to get a greater volume

Thanks bro,We know what the market condition is at the moment. We know 400/650 etc is above the current market price. As a business, we know we should response to the market condition with the price strategy.

However, We do respect our girl's opinion over what price they should be priced at. We can slash the price to 350 or 300 or 200 but what is point there to go into a price war without considering girls' feeling!

Angel is definitely on the tip of the market......we do respect her to maintain her price at current level. It's not all about making money.......we just can not force her to drop the price

Angelonline
17-07-2012, 06:07 PM

Thanks for the understanding

Angelonline
17-07-2012, 06:16 PM
just check their web, sorry mate, i won't spend $400 on that.

prices seems getting out of hand now.

i stick with my $300 max budget

We are offering different range price point mate...keep an close eye on....3 new girls coming next week

Angelonline
17-07-2012, 06:18 PM
the pricing is a bit too ambitious!:fire:

Should we compare BMW with Toyota

wannabe
17-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Should we compare BMW with Toyota
but everybody knows what BMW and Toyota look like and what they represent

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks bro,We know what the market condition is at the moment. We know 400/650 etc is above the current market price. As a business, we know we should response to the market condition with the price strategy.

However, We do respect our girl's opinion over what price they should be priced at. We can slash the price to 350 or 300 or 200 but what is point there to go into a price war without considering girls' feeling!

Angel is definitely on the tip of the market......we do respect her to maintain her price at current level. It's not all about making money.......we just can not force her to drop the price

Hi Angelonline,

You can justify all you want, but the facts remain, your agency has yet been able to draw any review from this forum.

Without a positive endorsement from a senior member, your product will always be in doubt and remains an unknown!!

Angel could well be as pretty as Angela Baby !! But without any confirmation or support, you will be struggling!!

If she is busy and getting enough booking, would you drop from $650/2 hr down to $400/hr?? And you already gave up the answer the moment you started this thread!!

Sure you cannot compare BMW with Toyota, but unfortunately, until people like Brother Wil or Brother Niceman says that you are indeed BMW, you will still be a pumpkin!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

yess
17-07-2012, 09:28 PM
$400 an hour.. does she come with any freebies ?

IExperiment
18-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Actually I was going to try last few days for $400 provided that I was infront of the que so she is still fresh :) but they did not reply. I dont mind trying as it is a gamble but if fresh why not but now she must have seen a few guys already. Early morning might still be ok will see next few days or next week.

Angelonline
18-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Actually I was going to try last few days for $400 provided that I was infront of the que so she is still fresh :) but they did not reply. I dont mind trying as it is a gamble but if fresh why not but now she must have seen a few guys already. Early morning might still be ok will see next few days or next week.

Mr Iexperiment, when did you contact us bro... We normally reply to every customer promptly

Angelonline
18-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Hi Angelonline,

You can justify all you want, but the facts remain, your agency has yet been able to draw any review from this forum.

Without a positive endorsement from a senior member, your product will always be in doubt and remains an unknown!!

Angel could well be as pretty as Angela Baby !! But without any confirmation or support, you will be struggling!!

If she is busy and getting enough booking, would you drop from $650/2 hr down to $400/hr?? And you already gave up the answer the moment you started this thread!!

Sure you cannot compare BMW with Toyota, but unfortunately, until people like Brother Wil or Brother Niceman says that you are indeed BMW, you will still be a pumpkin!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Mr Ahlungor, thanks you for paying an particular attention on us. Whatever you said here is correct ! Not trying to arguing with you or backing up our selves..".".. We do appreciate all your recommendations ...... Hope one day one of the senior member here would write a fair report here for angel.....

What I would say here is that we are trying to provide all variety of girls here for mates to choose....priced from 300 to 400

Therefore every one can pick up girls based on their own judgement. Whether worth or not, it's really depending on bros

Same as buying everything else, We offer obligation free appointment to all bros.... You can make a booking and come to see our girl, if you don't like ,just feel free to walk away. Every shop does it , doesn't it ?

You are also more than welcome to see our girl by yourself, that's no charge. Why you have to wait until some one else report ?

wilisno
18-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Mr Ahlungor, thanks you for paying an particular attention on us. Whatever you said here is correct ! Not trying to arguing with you or backing up our selves..".".. We do appreciate all your recommendations ...... Hope one day one of the senior member here would write a fair report here for angel.....

What I would say here is that we are trying to provide all variety of girls here for mates to choose....priced from 300 to 400

Therefore every one can pick up girls based on their own judgement. Whether worth or not, it's really depending on bros

Same as buying everything else, We offer obligation free appointment to all bros.... You can make a booking and come to see our girl, if you don't like ,just feel free to walk away. Every shop does it , doesn't it ?

You are also more than welcome to see our girl by yourself, that's no charge. Why you have to wait until some one else report ?

Fair comment ! Buyers can make their own decision as to buy or not, no harm done !

Angelonline
18-07-2012, 11:25 AM
I think this girl Angel started off at $650/2 hours

There is another girl Mitta ? at $350/hr and two other girls at $300/hr.

I suppose ultimately, the market dictates everything, but still @$400/hr with an unknown face. The Line up at 5 Star @$150/30 min seems that much more appealing and we know the services standard we are gonna get.

Just a bit risky for a new agent to set such a high price.

But then again, I usually can't afford these outcall places anyway, so what do I know??

But hey, I will be ready and able when Yamada can provide a 36-38 DD to F Cup Japanese girl - at least he will email me a real photo before I book and I have more confidence with the services from his girls.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:question:

And sorry bro, Even if we had no business at all ,we would not send any of our girls photo to anyone to lure customer in....

Because all our girls are not professional Lady in this industry and they will not be in this industry permanently,they are picked from students,OL,Models who are having their own private life as well....

Privacy is the most important thing we promised to our girls and to our customers as well.....

If you are after all those professional ladies, sorry ,we are not your destination.....but if you are after freshness, you are welcome to see us any time

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 11:34 AM
And sorry bro, Even if we had no business at all ,we would not send any of our girls photo to anyone to lure customer in....

very good.

I am supportive to this!
Every company has their own business rule and I respect that!

No photo , no info, just a blind date and take on trust! Why not if you are interested!