PDA

View Full Version : Other Trans JJ--CBD short-term independent Incall-Cracker Ad

kk071700
16-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Because what happened on 12th July(Spending AU$300 for a shower and two shocks) really upset me.
So I decide to take a bold adventure to try something real different.

I search the T-girl on Cracker Ad. Because most T-girl Ad. repeated again and again, I try to find a new face.

Suddenly I found a new Ad., Trans JJ, from Bangkok ,20's years old, natural A Cup, just for one week,Note: you must be under 39 years of age
(Sorry ,she has removed the Ad. so I can not link it to brothers. But I just found I saved her photo so I show it here.)
The Ad. started from 12th July so I called her immediately to book 18:00 (13th July) for 1/2 hr(she only accepted 1/2 hour booking)

At 18:00 I arrived her apartment, when she opened the door I was surprised--she is so pretty and natural.(Not like some T-girls look so artificial and with muscle.)
She wore a white dress, has long black hair, dark brown eyes, A cup bosom, slim body, long legs --I have to say she is more beautiful than most girls.
She always keep smile and very friendly. By the way, her voice is totally female voice.

After a shower by myself, I lay on the bed then she asked me "what type do you want to play? Give or given."
I answered "I am just curious and this is my first time with T-girl, so may I have traditional give?"
She removed her clothes but not pantie, I tried to touch every inch of her.
When my left hand was close to her inguinal part, I found that area is flat.( she hided her penis very well.)
Then I removed her pantie very slowly, her shaved penis appeared little by little(very small and cute about 4~5 cm but can't erection and there is no testis in her scrotum)-she explained that is because she takes Hormone from teenage.

She wanted me to lie down and give me a BJ(with condom), 69( she sucked my dick and I play her asshole), then go to the point Greek.
She was very intoxicated and really enjoyed it, I can not believe that her reactions, emotional expression and swing body just like a real girl, but more dainty and charming.
I was very excited and changed several postures in the session. Finally I ejaculated in her ass-hole with condom.

Then we sat down to chat.
From our conversation I know she will stay in Australia one month for traveling and making money-one week in Sydney ,one week in Brisbane, one week in Melbourne, and one week in Perth or Adelaide.

I asked her "Do you do the same job in Thailand?"
She answered "I am a college student in Thai, I don't work this in Thai because it is very dirty and dangerous, especially most Occidentals don't like to use condom--maybe they think they come to Thai is just for enjoying.
Every year I spend 3 months to travel/make money outside Thai, just like last month I was in Singapore. Then the other days I stay in Bangkok to finish my study."

I asked "All my knowledge about T-girl is from Web but it just be surface , is your real life different from normal one?"
She answered "In real life most things are the same as normal people, but I have to take Hormone pills everyday."
Suddenly she was a little sad and said "Man with a T-girl is just want her to make money for him, actually he has another female girl-friend."

I hastened to comfort her "You are so pretty and kind, one day you will find your true love. Maybe some day your Mr. Right will appear."

She said "You are very kind and gentle, you are my last customer today, tomorrow I will go to Brisbane."
I answered "Oh, I am so lucky to meet you in your last night in Sydney."

The time was almost run out, so I stood up and said goodbye to her.

So grading this girl

Face : pretty and natural face with light makeup(If you met her on the road you will certainly turn you head to look back) 8.5/10

Body : soft skin, natural A cup, slim body, long legs and good proportion 8/10

Services/Attitude: very friendly and GFE 10/10

IExperiment
16-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Your adventurous I still wont go trying someone who have a dick...lol... no way :) if it cuts off maybe but she have to be damn hot and looks and feels like a real girl :) so by the sound of it you did not DFK her :)

kk071700
16-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Your adventurous I still wont go trying someone who have a dick...lol... no way :) if it cuts off maybe but she have to be damn hot and looks and feels like a real girl :) so by the sound of it you did not DFK her :)

I am just curious so this is my first time and maybe the last time , and Yes I did not kiss her(I can not overcome the shadow of my mind). And she feels like a 99% real girl except her small dick.

harmsup_jai
25-07-2012, 08:45 PM
wow, you are bold to try a tranny

I would never go there no matter how beautiful and how much surgery they had to remove it.

Charlie123
25-07-2012, 09:45 PM
> transvestite

> natural A cups?

Because what happened on 12th July(Spending AU$300 for a shower and two shocks) really upset me.
So I decide to take a bold adventure to try something real different.

I search the T-girl on Cracker Ad. Because most T-girl Ad. repeated again and again, I try to find a new face.

Suddenly I found a new Ad., Trans JJ, from Bangkok ,20's years old, natural A Cup, just for one week,Note: you must be under 39 years of age
(Sorry ,she has removed the Ad. so I can not link it to brothers. But I just found I saved her photo so I show it here.)
The Ad. started from 12th July so I called her immediately to book 18:00 (13th July) for 1/2 hr(she only accepted 1/2 hour booking)

At 18:00 I arrived her apartment, when she opened the door I was surprised--she is so pretty and natural.(Not like some T-girls look so artificial and with muscle.)
She wore a white dress, has long black hair, dark brown eyes, A cup bosom, slim body, long legs --I have to say she is more beautiful than most girls.
She always keep smile and very friendly. By the way, her voice is totally female voice.

After a shower by myself, I lay on the bed then she asked me "what type do you want to play? Give or given."
I answered "I am just curious and this is my first time with T-girl, so may I have traditional give?"
She removed her clothes but not pantie, I tried to touch every inch of her.
When my left hand was close to her inguinal part, I found that area is flat.( she hided her penis very well.)
Then I removed her pantie very slowly, her shaved penis appeared little by little(very small and cute about 4~5 cm but can't erection and there is no testis in her scrotum)-she explained that is because she takes Hormone from teenage.

She wanted me to lie down and give me a BJ(with condom), 69( she sucked my dick and I play her asshole), then go to the point Greek.
She was very intoxicated and really enjoyed it, I can not believe that her reactions, emotional expression and swing body just like a real girl, but more dainty and charming.
I was very excited and changed several postures in the session. Finally I ejaculated in her ass-hole with condom.

Then we sat down to chat.
From our conversation I know she will stay in Australia one month for traveling and making money-one week in Sydney ,one week in Brisbane, one week in Melbourne, and one week in Perth or Adelaide.

I asked her "Do you do the same job in Thailand?"
She answered "I am a college student in Thai, I don't work this in Thai because it is very dirty and dangerous, especially most Occidentals don't like to use condom--maybe they think they come to Thai is just for enjoying.
Every year I spend 3 months to travel/make money outside Thai, just like last month I was in Singapore. Then the other days I stay in Bangkok to finish my study."

I asked "All my knowledge about T-girl is from Web but it just be surface , is your real life different from normal one?"
She answered "In real life most things are the same as normal people, but I have to take Hormone pills everyday."
Suddenly she was a little sad and said "Man with a T-girl is just want her to make money for him, actually he has another female girl-friend."

I hastened to comfort her "You are so pretty and kind, one day you will find your true love. Maybe some day your Mr. Right will appear."

She said "You are very kind and gentle, you are my last customer today, tomorrow I will go to Brisbane."
I answered "Oh, I am so lucky to meet you in your last night in Sydney."

The time was almost run out, so I stood up and said goodbye to her.

So grading this girl

Face : pretty and natural face with light makeup(If you met her on the road you will certainly turn you head to look back) 8.5/10

Body : soft skin, natural A cup, slim body, long legs and good proportion 8/10

Services/Attitude: very friendly and GFE 10/10

Travelmate
25-07-2012, 11:40 PM
This is obviously interesting thread .... even not my cup of tea ...

It give OPTIONS to some brothers....

kk071700
26-07-2012, 10:22 AM
> transvestite

> natural A cups?

I can make sure her natural A cups--because I have used my hand to confirm it.
And her natural A cups must be caused by the female hormone pills she took.

Charlie123
26-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Well kudos to you for realising your fantasy brother

Mr Crash and Burn
26-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Interesting review.

I have just been to two visits to my local "legit" Thai place and I get the feeling the ML albeit very attractive at first glimpses, could possibly be a Jimmy instead of the advertised Jenny.

TheTiger
30-07-2012, 10:46 AM
There's no way I could hold another man's dick in my hand. Butt ... to each his own ... pardon the pun.

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Interesting review.

I have just been to two visits to my local "legit" Thai place and I get the feeling the ML albeit very attractive at first glimpses, could possibly be a Jimmy instead of the advertised Jenny.

may be you can suck his cock while he is sucking yours.
Then swap cum with 3 x clive ..

This is not gay

Mozilla
31-07-2012, 11:50 AM
wow... nice review brother... kinda romantic in some way... i dont think i can go there ... and if i ever do.. she has to be a full trans with the whole penis inside out and feels like a virgina.. dont think i can handle being slapped by a penis...

Neorafter
09-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Good for you bro. Not my cup of tea but then again Ive never tried it. Wouldnt be able to get past the dick.