PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 girls

maxwell
15-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Little bit confusing....

Checked out the link for Blacktown 8 and liked the look of Lulu, thai girl, and couldn't find any reviews here, so rang the shop to find out when she's on.

Was told that that names on the website are fake, but the photos are real. So, no way for me to personally book for the rig that i checked out online.

Looks like luck of the draw here. Is this really the case?

Max

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2012, 09:09 AM
For more of the story please check out Max's review on Sherry in the AR section

Blacktown8
16-03-2012, 03:05 PM
No 8 and no 40 belong to same company, before we share some of the ladies. Lulu was one of them. After a couple of months, Lulu was back to no 40, and now only working in no40! For those enquires looking for lulu, all been told that she is only working in no40 on wed. We have lulu, why we tell customers that the name is fake?????

maxwell
16-03-2012, 05:02 PM
No 8 and no 40 belong to same company, before we share some of the ladies. Lulu was one of them. After a couple of months, Lulu was back to no 40, and now only working in no40! For those enquires looking for lulu, all been told that she is only working in no40 on wed. We have lulu, why we tell customers that the name is fake?????

Mate, i am not trying to tell fibs or anything of the sort. I'm only relaying what was told to me. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business... just giving feedback to you, and for other fellow punters.

When i inquired the other day, i was not told that Lulu was working in no40. I was told that the name was fake, but the girls did indeed work there(i was inquiring to no8). Which to me, defeats the purpose, because how are we supposed to book the girl if we don't know what her name is. And also, some of us, myself including until this morning, do not know that there is an alliance between no8 and no40.

DeepImpact
17-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Hi Bro Maxwell,

In regards to the photos & names I can tell you that the photos of Sara are real. I haven't seen the other girls. It would be nice if Blacktown 40 had a roster on their webiste as well which was maintained but it won't be much use to me anyway for a couple of months. If a company goes to the trouble and expense to set up a web site then maintaining it should be the easy part as after all it would have been set up to increase business so at least give customers a better idea of who is working and when.

Littlewonder
18-03-2012, 10:44 AM
I know and have seen Jenny lots of times and the photos of her are real.

mancolover
20-03-2012, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't worry, Dropped by a couple times lately to both shops, as it's close. Every lady I have seen has been in or looking in her 40s and/or out of shape. I have seen a couple of stunners there in the past. Maybe I just keep missing the good ones now days?