PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you prefer eyes open or closed ?

CunningLinguist
19-03-2013, 07:08 PM
When you are in the middle of FS, BJ, DATY do you ever notice if the WL has her eyes open or closed ?
Does eyes closed make you feel more comfy ?
Or do you prefer eyes open ?

I prefer open if the WL is really into it, but closed if it is a dud punt.

wilisno
19-03-2013, 07:41 PM
When you are in the middle of FS, BJ, DATY do you ever notice if the WL has her eyes open or closed ?
Does eyes closed make you feel more comfy ?
Or do you prefer eyes open ?

I prefer open if the WL is really into it, but closed if it is a dud punt.

You've summed it up yourself ! With eyes open, it feels more intimate if the girl is pretty and with good GFE.

Cloudybay
19-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Prefer to have eye open and with lady's pupil nowhere to be seen, just the whitish part. She is really into it!

cassius
19-03-2013, 08:34 PM
I hope you can do CPR!

rooter
19-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Prefer to have eye open and with lady's pupil nowhere to be seen, just the whitish part. She is really into it!

now I've heard everything !!

Littlewonder
19-03-2013, 09:34 PM
I love eyes open if I close my eyes I know I am having a bad punt or else I am with the Missus :haha:

PunterBoy
19-03-2013, 10:09 PM
I love looking straight into their poor souls when I do them. In fact, when they close their eyes or look away I ask them to look at me.

For some reason this is especially important when getting R&T HJ. I love when the ML is wanking my Johnson and my face is 1 inch from her face just staring into those black Asian eyes! That pops my cherry so to speak.

I know it sound creepy and all but really, it depends on if you can do it in a nice and respectful way. I might be insisting at times, but I'm trying to be nice and build up an atmosphere of trust and safety before I demand stuff.

rooter
19-03-2013, 10:12 PM
I like looking at a girl's beautiful brown eye when doing her doggie style ;)

Bracket
19-03-2013, 10:30 PM
I like looking at a girl's beautiful brown eye when doing her doggie style ;)Yes, so do I, but the question is : closed, open ... or gaping.

africanw
19-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Open all the way for me!

CunningLinguist
20-03-2013, 12:27 AM
I like looking at a girl's beautiful brown eye when doing her doggie style ;)

Haha!
What about pink eye during greek while standing from the front ...

rooter
20-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Yes the snooker players and the fuckers dilemma. Do I go for the pink or the brown?

jellyshots
21-03-2013, 11:41 AM
I love looking straight into their poor souls when I do them. In fact, when they close their eyes or look away I ask them to look at me.

For some reason this is especially important when getting R&T HJ. I love when the ML is wanking my Johnson and my face is 1 inch from her face just staring into those black Asian eyes! That pops my cherry so to speak.

I know it sound creepy and all but really, it depends on if you can do it in a nice and respectful way. I might be insisting at times, but I'm trying to be nice and build up an atmosphere of trust and safety before I demand stuff.

Yeah, nice when you can look them in their eyes.

deathblow182
21-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Gotta be eyes open.

Admittedly the comment about only seeing the whites of the eyes made me laugh.

But when I think about it a not more that's be pretty hot as long as they weren't going cross eyed whilst doing it?

rooter
21-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Yeah, nice when you can look them in their eyes.

Sure it's nice, but sometimes you want the girl on all fours and give it too her from behind doggy style.
It's a primal thing.
"Me and you baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel"
Human beings are one of the few, or maybe the only mammal that has sex face to face.
It's a mark of our civilised state and we should celebrate that, but we should never lose touch with our basic bestial nature either.

Littlewonder
21-03-2013, 07:19 PM
I had a punt today with a beautiful 22 year old lady why would you want to close your eyes to see the joy on her face as I fucked her was pure bliss.

To think a 22 year old could get so much pleasure from an old fart is unbeliveable, and to have her tell me that she I am only the 4th man she has been with and the first non asian and she doesnt want to see anyone else!

Why close my eyes I might find out it is only a dream.

CunningLinguist
21-03-2013, 11:39 PM
My most memorable eyes open moment of recent times was while giving DATY to a fresh young BlueMoon girl who hadn't done it for a while, she was moaning and squirming and going off. I was holding her pelvis up in the air for good access...

CunningLinguist
07-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Eyes, of all descriptions, open is a clear winner then: 11 to nil!

fatpork
08-05-2013, 03:22 AM
eyes open is always better but u cant really makes the WL open her eyes when she is exhausted from cumming isnt she ? :P
in most of my punts the girls usually have her eyes open but would sometimes close it for a few seconds and i assume probably because she is enjoying it

CunningLinguist
08-05-2013, 09:14 AM
u cant really makes the WL open her eyes

Have you ever seen A Clockwork Orange (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066921/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1) :)