PDA

View Full Version : QJ closed down

popeye96
16-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey there gents. Just heard on the radio on the way home that the cops have closed down all three of the QJ shops, and a total of 12 girls have been charged with prostitution related offences. Looks like we all need to keep things very hush hush otherwise all our other favourites will go the same way.

plexor
16-07-2012, 06:54 PM
The raid was done on June 14. They looked open at Newmarket this afternoon.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/on-prostitution-charges-as-police-raid-massage-parlours-in-brisbanes-north/story-e6freoof-1226427015922

My visit last week was business as usual.

hiroo
16-07-2012, 07:25 PM
this state is so fxxked

BigChunkOLove
16-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Doesn't look like they have been "closed down" as such (their ad is in today's paper) but .."the task force has served notices to each of the building owners to advise of the activities allegedly being conducted within their buildings and, most importantly, their requirement to ensure these offences cease."

SillyCock
18-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Any updates? Anyone tried to go since Monday?

Update. I drove past Newmarket today around 3. The security door was open, glass door closed. Didn't appear to be any lights on. I didn't get out to look around, I'm not stupid. I can't be certain but it did look pretty dead.

If it is then end of QJ then I think it should serve as a good wake up to this site and others reviewing RnTs of the questionable nature.
Until this all blows over I'm just gonna be using private girls doing things properly. I may return to QJ in the distant future but I have no interest in being stuck in the middle of a raid.

If you find something good, keep it to yourself. I will be doing the same thing from here on out. It was a fun thing we had going on once. Good luck and happy punting everyone.

Kontempt
29-07-2012, 02:19 PM
About to head to QJ @ newmarket now.

Kontempt
29-07-2012, 04:13 PM
About to head to QJ @ newmarket now.

Thumbs up... just sayin'

hiroo
29-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Thumbs up... just sayin'

thanks bro :cool2:

plexor
06-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Went to Newmarket today. Definately not like it used to be. I dont think I will go back, the ML's are definitely on edge. I haven't always got good massages from there, however todays was quite good. She did a great massage of my upper back!

Having a chat with the ML today, Kedron has apparantly been sold off. Not sure of what is going on there these days. Our favourite Vanessa fled QLD and headed back to Sydney after the raid as she didnt want to get caught up. She was the most outgoing ML that I met at QJ :). Apparently the police that did the investigating were regulars there for months. I hope they didnt enjoy their investigating too much! Needless to say, after hearing that, you can imagine that being a "regular" probably wont help your chances too much these days!

spiral
06-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Thats a real shame. Vanessa was very good. I hope I can find her working somewhere in Sydney.
Mia was also a fav of mine.

toomany
07-08-2012, 06:37 AM
Which girl was Vanessa? I only really big titted girl I knew from QJ was Amy.
Was Vanessa tallish?