PDA

View Full Version : General talk Uncircumcised BBBJ

HoldenLS1
19-03-2013, 08:22 PM
I haven't done too badly for myself up in Qld but feel I would have had a higher success rate if not for the whole uncircumcised thing!

How do u guys find it down south??

Could be getting posted down that way with work soon, so keen to know:slobber:

mongolian
19-03-2013, 08:36 PM
What do you mean? WLs in QLD don't provide BBBJ if you are uncut? Never heard this before..

Don't they normally wash your cock first??

CunningLinguist
19-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Every QLD WL has a hidden camera embedded in her left eye with a WiFi connection to the shop router and a link to police HQ.
A cop is assigned to each brothel and monitors for this on his screen.
If he sees an under covered cock he sends out the local boys to do some snatch and grab.

Littlewonder
19-03-2013, 09:31 PM
I have never had any problems most of the girls do natural french and cut or uncut is not the issue being clean is more important.

uber
19-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Every QLD WL has a hidden camera embedded in her left eye with a WiFi connection to the shop router and a link to police HQ.
A cop is assigned to each brothel and monitors for this on his screen.
If he sees an under covered cock he sends out the local boys to do some snatch and grab.
Another reason why we mustn't support SexBots.

HoldenLS1
19-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Yep illegal up here, so if I don't get arrested I'll come down and try my luck!!

CunningLinguist
20-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Strip clubs laws are different in QLD also, but they are more liberal.
In NSW "you touch you go", in QLD you can touch!

MrSeven
20-03-2013, 12:40 AM
just be nice to a girl and she'll suck your cock for most the session whether its 1 inch or in my case 7.5 inches.
And yes... i'm uncircumcised.

dannyboy
20-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Is this a joke, QLD WL's prefer cut over uncut.. hahahahaha
What sort of stupid law is that, no BBBJ, what the hell, as if it can be enforced..

retrowolf
20-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Being uncut has never been a problem for me at places where bbbj is known to be offered. It might help that I'm meticulously clean and can pull my foreskin right back to expose the glans (apparently some guys can't, if that's you go see a doctor). I don't think size has much to do with it as mr 7 has not had an issue and neither have I at the other end of the spectrum (5").