PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any tips for Angeltown?

shamrock
16-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi bros, have there been any recent reports on any girls from Angeltown? I tried searching but not much comes up.
Also, what is the normal service provided there?

sukeong
16-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Not many here will recommend it, got a lot of complaints from other posters but I quite like this place.

Service wise depend on the girl some ok with dfk daty, some not. But you get standard bbbj ice fire thing, dd cat bath.

I saw bunny, she is lovely. Joan is my semi fave but maybe not for others. She isn't a stunner, more girl next door.

Afew others I can't recall the names. Niceman is good guy to ask for advice.

Tues has special rates.

doubleunique
17-07-2012, 10:25 PM
I used to go to this shop alot best to not go on tuesday or if u do go early as the girls hate tuesdays.

Alexlim
17-07-2012, 10:42 PM
I haven't been there for a while. There used to good, a lot of pretty K girl.

sinchankeren
17-07-2012, 11:46 PM
the K-Girl will always be pretty but the service is so so. Hot/Cold BBBJ, DD and Bad mood Wls

Jeff2046
18-07-2012, 12:24 AM
I will recommend Gina she provide pretty gd service

Mr Crash and Burn
18-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Only been here once abt 4 months ago. My advise is to get in your car and drive to any other place that you have enough fuel to reach!!

shamrock
19-07-2012, 01:54 AM
LOL and on that note, thanks for everyone's advice! I think I will just stick with 5*.

wilisno
19-07-2012, 05:55 PM
To me AT and 5* are different categories of shops although 5* has a few K-girls working there some of them like Irene and Lisa had worked in AT before when they first started working in this industry,

Yep, the smart ones know where's best for them !

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Yep, the smart ones know where's best for them !
For me, I feel AT used to good as same as 5*. Just different type of services, AT has there standard fire/ice and K-girls. Many ppl like it:miao: AT has their way to run there business.

Discount policy is the good sales promotion but I think girls might not like it. I remember I ask Sam and Laurie when I came to 5* "why your shop doesn't have discount for loyalty customer?" There answers stunned me, If we do like that the girls will earn more money, more money and more tried! I think our girls don't like it... OmG I just know why 5* girl like their boss lol

You are always know girls feeling master wilisno lol

LOL and on that note, thanks for everyone's advice! I think I will just stick with 5*.
I think your feeling is same as me lol I like 5* services and girl also:miao: but my friends are stick at AT because they like that services and after sales relation as I post in another thread.

Just my opinion, 5* run there business by good services, I haven't heard 5* girls do after sales as AT girls (it's just from my bad experience). I haven't ask my favor spicy kid private phone number and she's never given me her phone number or asked my phone number. she always tell me If I miss her just go to the shop earlier than other wolves. I like 5* policy that they don't allow their girls go out with customer as private(the kid told me like that), it protect feeling of the customer who is sensitive to click the girl as me