Mr Crash and Burn
20-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : 327A Belmore Road Riverwood

Date of Visit : 20 March 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Adult Service at 327A Belmore, Riverwood

Hours of Business : 10-10

Rates : 85/30

Size/shape : Decent looking...exposed cleavage at the intro on a slightly but not overdone enhanced rack

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai (and I was shocked when she told me)

Services Provided : BBBJ Daty FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes just for the BJ

My experience/comments :

I was a bit of a loose end this afternoon with about an hour to kill. Not to much on offer in the local surrounds on a Wednesday that I havent already sampled so I thought I would give the old local a bit of a look over.
First girl, Micky from Vietnam....not really...second girl Jenny and third and fourth girls at least 30 minutes away. So I took Jenny for a 30 minute spin.

I will cut to the chase.

Little bit of foreplay, no kissing (not declined but not really offered), she licked down and wanted to suck my fairly early. This was great as her technique of mouth hand and finger around the ass was pure delight. I was close to blowing a load down her throat but I managed to hang on. Little bit of DATY but she wasnt into it unfortunately. Dommed up and banged her in doggy which was pretty good, almost blew so I changed positions to cowgirl, and she didn't get into it and she sensed I was'nt going to blow whilst being gloved up, so she hopped off, peeling off the cover and sucked me more and more and more until I tapped her on the head and she lifted up just as the contents Mt Vesuvius introduced itself to the world. Unfortunately for me, she let go and one spray head copped me in the left ear....oh well that's what showers are for.

Rankings

Daty 2/10
Fucking 5/10
GFE/PSE 1/10
Kissing unscored
BBBJ 9.5/10

Overall probably about a 7.5 with a high weighting on the amount of cum I offloaded.

Probably look elsewhere in the future, but if the feeling for a great BBBJ happens again, I will return. She would be great working in the Narwee Styles shop.

Jenny works here on Wednesdays and at 12 Cottam on Tuesdays from 10am-6pm only.
Overall 8/10