PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why do some asian girls have bruises on their bums ?

CunningLinguist
20-03-2013, 08:53 PM
I used to see this alot many years ago, but not so often now.
It was usually a Japanese or Chinese girl, don't think I ever saw them on a Thai girl.
Most of the time it would be two bruises on the bony part of the bottom of the bum.
I never got around to asking any of them, I always figured they got beaten by their mothers or someone.
Has anyone else noticed this ?
Does anyone know for sure what these bruises are from ?

Jimmy Rustles
20-03-2013, 09:01 PM
most likely from a customer who hasn't had sex for a month and decided to doggy style the girl with the force of 10,000 angry viking warriors

http://irisharchaeology.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Viking_warriors.jpg

Sydman
20-03-2013, 09:09 PM
I did see that a few times on myfreecams, they were philipino girls. Some of the bruises looked pretty bad. Nearly like bed sores

fatpork
20-03-2013, 09:37 PM
from what i know, in Asia when baby were born the doctor smack their butt so that the baby actually cry which according to them if the baby didnt cry the baby will die ?
well that's what my parents told me anyway.

rooter
20-03-2013, 10:50 PM
where have you been punting bro ????
I have never noticed this - and i punt a lot !!!

africanw
21-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Seen it on a girl at 64taren before and was quite bad but was thursday night which was greek night:)

CunningLinguist
21-03-2013, 12:12 AM
where have you been punting bro ????
I have never noticed this - and i punt a lot !!!

These days I hardly ever see it, but I used to see it quite often.
Places where I saw it:
- Riley st between Oxford and Liverpool, used to be a Japanese RnT, closed many years ago now
- 12 Bellevue st Surry Hills before the current management there, again many years ago, same for 15 Bellevue
- Sakura, at least 2 managers ago
- 359 Riley Surry Hills
- Other old RnT's at Gordon, St Leonards (probably closed now)

CunningLinguist
21-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Also I remember it was mostly on young girls, 19 to early 20's.
It sort of looked like they had been paddle batted.

mongolian
21-03-2013, 07:23 AM
I think it's called Mongolian spot. Quite common amongst East & South Asians. Normally goes away on its own.

CunningLinguist
21-03-2013, 09:18 AM
I think it's called Mongolian spot. Quite common amongst East & South Asians. Normally goes away on its own.

I noticed this while I was doing a web search and I don't think this is it. The shape of a mongolian spot is a bit random and iirregular, whereas these bruises all look the same.

mongolian
21-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Could also be drug addicts? Inject the butt or tummy area to prevent show through? Just guessing...

Littlewonder
21-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Funny you should mention this as I also have noticed it on mostly Chinese girls at 533 the other day I think 3 of the 5 girls rostered had bruises on the back side. They were all the skinny girls the other two were a little more padded in that area.

Once I noticed it on one lady I looked for it on others and I have seen it before.

Sorry I dont know what the answer is but would love to know.

freedom8
21-03-2013, 10:01 PM
I think i know the answer! It only happened on skinny or girls with no bum mostly Asian girls ! "flat ass no meat" to much bone on ass !

PhoBot
21-03-2013, 10:56 PM
I dated a Viet girl who had a very dark mongolian spot. It ran half way up her thigh, and stopped right on her pussy, so abruptly that one lip was dark, the other lip was light.
I used to buy here these from the cake shop.

CunningLinguist
21-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Thanks Littlewonder and freedom8 you may be onto something. The bruise spots would be right under the bony parts of the pelvis, called the ischium (http://www.google.com.au/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1288&bih=1089&tbm=isch&tbnid=gUGXMCUhdJNGwM:&imgrefurl=http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio105/bone.htm&docid=2FY9KzyjofJ5LM&imgurl=http://biology.clc.uc.edu/graphics/bio105/pelvis.jpg&w=400&h=300&ei=Lv9KUaC_Ea6wiQfZp4G4DQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:18,s:0,i:133&iact=rc&dur=1301&page=1&tbnh=169&tbnw=226&start=0&ndsp=28&tx=197&ty=51)
If the girls sat on a hard surface for a long time then perhaps with their white sensitive skin the bruises would appear quite obvious.
Perhaps the reason I saw it more years ago than now is because the young girls used to sit kneeling with their bums betwen their legs. I think now this is discouraged as it gives you bow legs when you are young.
Next time I see this I will ask the girl!

Littlewonder
22-03-2013, 06:32 AM
Thanks Littlewonder and freedom8 you may be onto something. The bruise spots would be right under the bony parts of the pelvis, called the ischium (http://www.google.com.au/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1288&bih=1089&tbm=isch&tbnid=gUGXMCUhdJNGwM:&imgrefurl=http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio105/bone.htm&docid=2FY9KzyjofJ5LM&imgurl=http://biology.clc.uc.edu/graphics/bio105/pelvis.jpg&w=400&h=300&ei=Lv9KUaC_Ea6wiQfZp4G4DQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:18,s:0,i:133&iact=rc&dur=1301&page=1&tbnh=169&tbnw=226&start=0&ndsp=28&tx=197&ty=51)
If the girls sat on a hard surface for a long time then perhaps with their white sensitive skin the bruises would appear quite obvious.
Perhaps the reason I saw it more years ago than now is because the young girls used to sit kneeling with their bums betwen their legs. I think now this is discouraged as it gives you bow legs when you are young.
Next time I see this I will ask the girl!

Yes I noticed it when the were kneeling in front of the mirror putting their make up on or doing their hair, if your in the room with them or doing doggy your probably too close and the lights are down so you would not notice when they are putting make up one then there is more distance between me and them so easier to see.

rooter
22-03-2013, 07:04 AM
I still don't think that a lot of Asian girls have bruises on their bums.
Two things going on here;
1. We only notice and remember exceptional things (like bruises on a bum) - most of the girls we would have met had no bruises, but we don't even note that a bum has no bruises, it's just normal and common.
2. most of us are seeing a lot more Asian WLs than Western ones; we see more Asian girls with bruises on their bum simply because we are seeing more Asian girls.
Anecdotal evidence is useful and fun but never really reliable or proof of anything.
A more scientific experiment would be to line up 100 Asian and 100 Western WLs and get them to flash their bums - this would be a lot of fun too so if any universities out there want to fund this research for me I am happy to do it ;).
The results would almost certainly be that only a small percentage of WLs have bruises on their bum and there is no substantial difference between Asian and Western WLs.
I do think you would probably find that more WLs would have bruises on their bum (and legs) than non WLs, because they are manhandled more than non WLs - the girls work hard for their money! so always be nice to them and give them a compliment, or maybe even a small gift or a tip (if you are a tipper)

CunningLinguist
22-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Thoughtful words rooter, I will keep a look out for it and ask next time I see it and I will hopefully get to the bottom of this :smile:

so always be nice to them and give them a compliment, or maybe even a small gift or a tip (if you are a tipper)

I am always nice and I always give them a tip, my tip that is :smile:

Littlewonder
22-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Well I asked the girls today was it from to much doggy they said no its from sitting on those hard seats at school.

Lets face it we don't notice it on other ladies bums because they don't usuall show so much arse.

CunningLinguist
22-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Thanks Littlewonder.
I must admit I have seen much more Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, and Thai arse in real life than any other arse type!
I guess I haven't noticed this on thai girls because they usually have such a beautiful tanned arse.

rooter
22-03-2013, 09:05 PM
I still cant see those bruises bros; 4 more gorgeous Asian girls this week and not a bruise in sight.
Maybe i need to go to OPSM : I'll tell the optometrist the truth
The conversation will go like this
rooter: "I can see way into the distance 100% clear, I can see the tiniest print on a a chocolate wrapper"
optometrist: "what the fuck can't you see then ?"
rooter "I can't see bruises on an Asian WLs arse"
optometrist "you're a sick fucker, you don't need an optometrist, you need a psychiatrist!"

CunningLinguist
22-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Ok everyone in the Syd99 class,
next time you spot a bruised asian arse,
let rooter know so he can take his magnifying glass,
and check out that beautiful bruised asian arse :smile:

EBANDIT
22-03-2013, 09:40 PM
I ve seen this few times , and only on girls with flat butts , as there is no padding in that area so sitting for any length of time will lead to darkening of the skin in that area due to bony part pressing on the skin where there isn't much meat...You won't see this phenomena on curvy girls (yummy) as there is enough meat between the bony part and the skin...I wish there was more curvy WLs , instead of the skeleton crew you see on most shops :/

rooter
22-03-2013, 09:58 PM
I ve seen this few times , and only on girls with flat butts , as there is no padding in that area so sitting for any length of time will lead to darkening of the skin in that area due to bony part pressing on the skin where there isn't much meat...You won't see this phenomena on curvy girls (yummy) as there is enough meat between the bony part and the skin...I wish there was more curvy WLs , instead of the skeleton crew you see on most shops :/
I hear you bro; I love some "cushion for the pushin" !!!
I love the slim pocket rockets, they are sexy as fuck, but I love a girl with a bit of padding you can slam really hard without getting bones jabbing against you ;)

Sextus
22-03-2013, 11:22 PM
We only notice and remember exceptional things (like bruises on a bum) - most of the girls we would have met had no bruises, but we don't even note that a bum has no bruises, it's just normal and common.

This is the same human quirk of memory that causes people to believe in astrology. Ie, noting the co-incidences that accord with their beliefs, and ignoring, but mainly not even noticing - having no motivation or reason to notice it - the vast body of experience that contradicts their bullshit.

Littlewonder
23-03-2013, 04:29 AM
I still cant see those bruises bros; 4 more gorgeous Asian girls this week and not a bruise in sight.
Maybe i need to go to OPSM : I'll tell the optometrist the truth
The conversation will go like this
rooter: "I can see way into the distance 100% clear, I can see the tiniest print on a a chocolate wrapper"
optometrist: "what the fuck can't you see then ?"
rooter "I can't see bruises on an Asian WLs arse"
optometrist "you're a sick fucker, you don't need an optometrist, you need a psychiatrist!"

You will find them on the really thin girls with no padding on their backside. Also you need a bit of light on the subject, so to speak, and a bit of space if your too close you can't see very well.