PDA

View Full Version : Long time Punter introducing myself

puntinforlife
16-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Hello Fellow punters,

Morgan here just introducing myself,

After years fo Punting i have finally found a place to share and learn with all that appreciate the fine art we call punting.
I have been punting for about 9-10 years now and no plan of stopping anytime soon.

Over the years i have been a regular at the following:
No. 23 Caringbah
Forget the number but Ersinke Rd Caringbah
No. 64 Caringbah
Billys in Marrickville
271 @ Marrickville
12 Cottom ave Bankstown
Chequers
Masstige8 (which i must thank this forum for introducing me to it)
a little phase at Midas a few years ago
Not proud of it but 12 bellevue in Surry Hills

I have been to alot of other shops but the above are the ones i have been to at least 20 times

Probably spent enough in the above shops to buy a house or at least a unit locally here in hurstville but have absolutely no regrets and will keep on punting.

Will post some of my greatest, funniest and most pathetic moments to share with all in the near future

wilisno
16-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Welcome on board bro !

puntinforlife
16-07-2012, 11:09 PM
thanks brother

Charlie123
16-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Welcome brother - looking forward to hearing stories from an accomplished punter such as yourself.

Where do you currently spend most of your time?

puntinforlife
16-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Thank you Brother, my current phase is at M8, My 2 favourites at the moment are Emily and Sasha, emily is more of a petite korean with a the Blonde Barbie look, I only chose her because of her bubbily personality and as i go for the 1 and a half hour sessions you need some one with a good personality while sitting in the spa, But sasha Service drives me crazy, i cant quite figure it out but geez she just keeps turning me on more and more each time i see her.

What about yourself, where are you punting, from the look of your location i woud assume Newtown?

Charlie123
16-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Yep, most of the time. Never been to m8 before ..thanks for the tips!