PDA

View Full Version : Ginza - where is it?

PunterBoy
20-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Does anyone know where Ginza is located and where I can find a roster?

africanw
21-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Joking right, if not then look it the shop roster section and either call or text the number and once you make a booking you will get the address.

the wizard
21-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Ginza ? I heard that name some where before....

I wonder what it is ?????

Blackdebutton
21-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Wilson. You really should open the shop quicker.
Here u go, roster
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1464-GINZA-Roster-(No-Reply-Plz)

PunterBoy
21-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Joking right, if not then look it the shop roster section and either call or text the number and once you make a booking you will get the address.

Just want to know the suburb / st. name. No need to make a booking if the place is too far from home.

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Just want to know the suburb / st. name. No need to make a booking if the place is too far from home.

It's in the CBD, near Townhall, enough info ?

africanw
21-03-2013, 10:43 AM

It does not show the info on a public website so text them and they will send you the address but yes is around the china town area in the CBD.

PunterBoy
21-03-2013, 10:44 AM
It's in the CBD, near Townhall, enough info ?

Yeah all good, thanks bro.

I can't quite figure out their prize structure. So many different hourly rates and categories like "gold girls" and "silver girls".
Does this mean that silver girls are less pretty? Also can you get a lineup at this place?

I'm into tight Asian schoolgirls offering DFK and BBBJ. In that context is Ginza my kind of place you reckon?

BlueBirdDuke
21-03-2013, 11:19 AM

I can't quite figure out their prize structure. So many different hourly rates and categories like "gold girls" and "silver girls".
Does this mean that silver girls are less pretty? Also can you get a lineup at this place?

I'm into tight Asian schoolgirls offering DFK and BBBJ. In that context is Ginza my kind of place you reckon?

Bro, Ginza is probably the 'most documented shop' in this entire forum. Dont be lazy and trawl the archives and I am certain you will get all the answers you need.

africanw
21-03-2013, 12:14 PM

If you want young then Bluemoon might be the way to go (around china town as well) but I think the service from Ginza girls is better and cheaper.

PunterBoy
21-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Bro, Ginza is probably the 'most documented shop' in this entire forum. Dont be lazy and trawl the archives and I am certain you will get all the answers you need.

Even better, I'll make an appointment and write ya'll an AR.