PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you? 6 Degrees...

mattemeiser
17-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Have you bros ever run into a ml / wl on the streets or worse have them walk into your workplace (if employed in front line work) or when you are with girlfriend or wife/family? How do you explain the situation & maintain the white lie/untruth?

I remember a few years back when I used to go to the massage shops in Bondi Junction area & was walking along Broadway/George St (close to central station) and saw a ml from one of the shops (who I clicked quite well with) who was with some of her friends. As we were walking in opposite directions she noticed me, I glanced over and saw the surprised look on her face: the "oh no!" & I gave her a cheeky smirk which she looked sideways at her friends to see if they noticed, and responded with a cheeky smirk & a quick hand wave of acknowledgement & we continued on our respective merry ways.

Luckily I am not married or with kids as that would make my stomach sink as you'd be so exposed & have a lot to lose or a lot of explaining to do if your partner / wife noticed the interaction between you two if she hadn't already met the girl from previous social interactions...

Imagine:
wife/partner: Honey, who is that young attractive girl who you made eye contact with?

Bro: Oh, that's just a girl who works at a XYZ massage joint I go to due to the back & knee problems I've been having... You know, Dr Smith recommended I go there for treatments . It's all covered by our health insurance...

wife/partner: Pretty isn't she?

Bro: I didn't really notice...

wife/partner (thinking to herself): F**king liar!

Don't know how, but women are like hawks!... Can spot where your eyes go a mile away. It happens all the time with girlfriends of my friends when we're "enjoying the scenery". They always pick up on it & we then make bullshit excuses that they know is bullshit.

My other time it almost happened to me was at a pub/club when was out with a group of friends & was going to meet with another couple coming later to the pub/club (at the time my mate was going out with a Thai girl). I saw from a distance that my mate's gf brought a friend along & I thought to myself as I was walking over - I've seen her before somewhere... (as in I know her face).
Then before I got over to them, I clicked that I had f**ked her a few days prior at a fs shop & my face I'm pretty sure showed it with her noticing me coming over & I could see her telling my friend's gf that she needs to go meet someone else (with her phone to her ear).

So i was a little, "Hi how are you?" to the couple trying not to show that I recognised her friend or draw attention to the fact her friend was leaving so suddenly.

Not sure if they picked-up on it but I was a little on edge throughout that night thinking about if my friend's gf knew what she did for a job & put 2 and 2 together to link me to being her customer.
Didn't see the wl again as punting too close to home & friends didn't know that I punted (well I don't know if they know or not). Not really the kind to scream from rooftops telling all those who would listen that one of my developing hobbies is f**king young tight bodies.

I never really considered the fact that my mate's gf probably knows a lot of hte Thai mls & wls working in the city as the Thai community seems to be pretty tight. (no pun intended)
The whole 6 Degrees of separation just got very real for me...

Any other bros with stories of near misses or the unfortunate occurrence of being caught/found-out?

-Matt-

PunterBoy
17-07-2012, 10:31 AM
I was walking with my gf somewhere in Surry Hills when I bumped into a ml that I had seen a few weeks before. The ml was with her bf. I noticed her and she noticed me and we just passed each other like nothing had happened.

No big deal. Just keep a straight face.

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Have you bros ever run into a ml / wl on the streets or worse have them walk into your workplace (if employed in front line work) or when you are with girlfriend or wife/family? How do you explain the situation & maintain the white lie/untruth?

I remember a few years back when I used to go to the massage shops in Bondi Junction area & was walking along Broadway/George St (close to central station) and saw a ml from one of the shops (who I clicked quite well with) who was with some of her friends. As we were walking in opposite directions she noticed me, I glanced over and saw the surprised look on her face: the "oh no!" & I gave her a cheeky smirk which she looked sideways at her friends to see if they noticed, and responded with a cheeky smirk & a quick hand wave of acknowledgement & we continued on our respective merry ways.

Luckily I am not married or with kids as that would make my stomach sink as you'd be so exposed & have a lot to lose or a lot of explaining to do if your partner / wife noticed the interaction between you two if she hadn't already met the girl from previous social interactions...

Imagine:
wife/partner: Honey, who is that young attractive girl who you made eye contact with?

Bro: Oh, that's just a girl who works at a XYZ massage joint I go to due to the back & knee problems I've been having... You know, Dr Smith recommended I go there for treatments . It's all covered by our health insurance...

wife/partner: Pretty isn't she?

Bro: I didn't really notice...

wife/partner (thinking to herself): F**king liar!

Don't know how, but women are like hawks!... Can spot where your eyes go a mile away. It happens all the time with girlfriends of my friends when we're "enjoying the scenery". They always pick up on it & we then make bullshit excuses that they know is bullshit.

My other time it almost happened to me was at a pub/club when was out with a group of friends & was going to meet with another couple coming later to the pub/club (at the time my mate was going out with a Thai girl). I saw from a distance that my mate's gf brought a friend along & I thought to myself as I was walking over - I've seen her before somewhere... (as in I know her face).
Then before I got over to them, I clicked that I had f**ked her a few days prior at a fs shop & my face I'm pretty sure showed it with her noticing me coming over & I could see her telling my friend's gf that she needs to go meet someone else (with her phone to her ear).

So i was a little, "Hi how are you?" to the couple trying not to show that I recognised her friend or draw attention to the fact her friend was leaving so suddenly.

Not sure if they picked-up on it but I was a little on edge throughout that night thinking about if my friend's gf knew what she did for a job & put 2 and 2 together to link me to being her customer.
Didn't see the wl again as punting too close to home & friends didn't know that I punted (well I don't know if they know or not). Not really the kind to scream from rooftops telling all those who would listen that one of my developing hobbies is f**king young tight bodies.

I never really considered the fact that my mate's gf probably knows a lot of hte Thai mls & wls working in the city as the Thai community seems to be pretty tight. (no pun intended)
The whole 6 Degrees of separation just got very real for me...

Any other bros with stories of near misses or the unfortunate occurrence of being caught/found-out?

-Matt-

Hi mate, no big deal, usually both party can be bit professional.

All response should base on the environment ... There is no need to be nervous and over-react!

ozgp000
17-07-2012, 10:40 AM
never happened to me...never .ever..

Starman
17-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Live in Newcastle , Punt in Sydney... works for me :)

Sergaent Brody
17-07-2012, 11:56 AM
I bump into quite a few girls all the time while working in Sydney. Out of respect for them, I never made any gesture or signals to them. But I would crack a few jokes with them next time I see them in shops.

My friend used to go to 5* Marrickville and then one day realised one of the girls there was his neighbour. He and I went to see her again on the same week and we talked openly about meeting on the street. We even bought her a drink at some stages.

bbomg
17-07-2012, 12:12 PM
bumped into a group of ml and a mamasan with my mates, as they were at a different cafe, we all picked which one was the hottest from a distances not know they were ml lol.... eventually they walked passed and they all started giggling and my mates all looked at me since they know i go the most and prob know them all, which i did^^. we just said hi to each other and suprising the one i picked out to be the hottest is my fav ml. and also found out my friend that chose the same one as me see her aswell lol.