PDA

View Full Version : China---- Chang Ping

Sydcabbie
09-03-2012, 03:19 AM
Glad to be the first one to post...;)

I'm going to CP during Canton Fair, if anyone coming about the same time, PM your email, then we can catch up over there to have some fun together.

Travelmate
27-03-2012, 02:39 PM
please visit www.sex.141.com

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Glad to be the first one to post...;)

I'm going to CP during Canton Fair, if anyone coming about the same time, PM your email, then we can catch up over there to have some fun together.

I hope you are Chinese brother!!

711the1
30-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Bro Sydcabbie,

Just came back from absolute 'heaven'! Spent about 6 days over in Chang Ping and made every one of them Count!

As bro Ahlungor has said .... hope you are Asian and can speak the local lingo.

You must go to the following during your trip :-

1) Mayflower Hotel - largest flower street ("Fa Kai' in Cantonese)
Absolute MARKETPLACE! About 600 to 800 girls to choose from and their 'mummy' will try their darnest to push their girls to you. BUt, must go and experience as it is something you will NOT get to see elsewhere. Check out the pricing of the girls in Outside Australia forum here. (Note : fyi if it states 3:6:9, that means RmB300 to sit with you in the Karaoke; RmB600 for Karaoke plus 1 shot at your hotel room; RmB900 to stay with you for the night. Prices are ALL IN ie. RmB900 includes the time spent with you in the Karaoke. You DO NOT pay RmB900 plus RmB300 for sitting with you at the Karaoke.

2) Yi Hao - highest quality flower street (in my opinion, at least!)
Ladies here are of the absolute highest quality. That comes with a cost, definitely. The best ones go for 4:10:15 (as explained above!)

The other joint I visited was Peninsular Hotel and The Regency Hotel. Smaller operations but still with large amounts of girls.

Will suggest you make neccesary reservations for a Karaoke room the day before to ensure no disappointment (especially for Fridays and Saturdays). Head out to the KTVs and time your arrrival to be about 5.45 pm to 6 pm to ensure the best picks of the ladies available. Long as you have booked your KTV room, just chose the ladies that take your fancy and send them to your room. You can then go out for dinner before coming back to the KTV room. Rest assured, they will be there waiting.

Hope this little bit of insights helps. It it what I had done during my trip.

I HAD A DAMN GOOD TIME!

Hope you have the same!

Cheers!

BengTan
10-07-2012, 08:52 PM
I'll be on a business trip to Shenzhen end of this month. Planning to drop by Changping and have fun for a few days. Anyone planning to go there during the same period of time? I've been there a few times so I know my way around. PM me if any bro is interested to form a group. It is always more fun when u have a few people doing this together.

Shogun
14-08-2012, 11:27 AM
hi guys being told there is a massive crackdown at the moment can anyone else confirm this or know when the crackdown will end?

w.billy
27-11-2013, 11:18 AM
please visit www.sex.141.com

The correct URL is:
www.sex141.com

diablodiablo
28-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Bro Sydcabbie,

Just came back from absolute 'heaven'! Spent about 6 days over in Chang Ping and made every one of them Count!

As bro Ahlungor has said .... hope you are Asian and can speak the local lingo.

You must go to the following during your trip :-

1) Mayflower Hotel - largest flower street ("Fa Kai' in Cantonese)
Absolute MARKETPLACE! About 600 to 800 girls to choose from and their 'mummy' will try their darnest to push their girls to you. BUt, must go and experience as it is something you will NOT get to see elsewhere. Check out the pricing of the girls in Outside Australia forum here. (Note : fyi if it states 3:6:9, that means RmB300 to sit with you in the Karaoke; RmB600 for Karaoke plus 1 shot at your hotel room; RmB900 to stay with you for the night. Prices are ALL IN ie. RmB900 includes the time spent with you in the Karaoke. You DO NOT pay RmB900 plus RmB300 for sitting with you at the Karaoke.

2) Yi Hao - highest quality flower street (in my opinion, at least!)
Ladies here are of the absolute highest quality. That comes with a cost, definitely. The best ones go for 4:10:15 (as explained above!)

The other joint I visited was Peninsular Hotel and The Regency Hotel. Smaller operations but still with large amounts of girls.

Will suggest you make neccesary reservations for a Karaoke room the day before to ensure no disappointment (especially for Fridays and Saturdays). Head out to the KTVs and time your arrrival to be about 5.45 pm to 6 pm to ensure the best picks of the ladies available. Long as you have booked your KTV room, just chose the ladies that take your fancy and send them to your room. You can then go out for dinner before coming back to the KTV room. Rest assured, they will be there waiting.

Hope this little bit of insights helps. It it what I had done during my trip.

I HAD A DAMN GOOD TIME!

Hope you have the same!

Cheers!

hey bro, assuming you stay in the hotel, can you just go down and ask to have a look at the girls and get them to send to your room? Not interested in KTV (solo traveller) and looking for full service with massage. Cheers in advance :miao: