PDA

View Full Version : General talk This made me laugh..

hgry1
21-03-2013, 09:06 AM
http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/creepy-white-guys-20130221-2essu.html

BrainSex
21-03-2013, 12:25 PM
hmmm....rather close to the bone for me.

brownwallaby
21-03-2013, 02:38 PM
i have 100% Asian blood (or so they say). To a lot of girls from my country dating a white guy is still seen as the key to the promised land. A significant number found this to be a wrong move thou ....

icanfly
21-03-2013, 06:30 PM
The more douchebags like this the more chance we can stand out as a different to the girls lol.
Has a good point though I do find the persona of asian girls much better than western women in the way they like to treat their men. It's their culture the values they were brought up in but still a stereotype I guess not all will be the same.
And I just cant help it that I am more attracted to asian ladies lookwise. I don't think its a bad thing to have yellow fever. We likes what we like. It doesnt just stop at asians either I have a friend who has a thing for black guys. Another who has a thing for tall guys. Its all the same we just have more luck because the whole asian race is potential not just looking for a few rare features lol