PDA

View Full Version : General talk New shop in the South West.....

Eff2fifty
21-03-2013, 12:36 PM
I realise this probably doesnt interest many of you brothers, as most of you seem to be city dwellers, but i came accross a new shop, Velvet Eleven, just opened a week ago. Its at Narellan, which is half way between Campbelltown and Camden. It has a website, velveteleven.com.au , looks destined to fail in my opinion....havent been there, probably wont, even though it is fairly handy. The rates and services are not my cup of tea. $300.00/Hr, CBJ....not really good enough, especially when Campbelltown/Ingleburn is just 15 mins up the road, for half the price.... There is a market for it out here, but, one would be fairly naive to opt for this service... Any thoughts????

jellyshots
21-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Au Contraire, that area from Prestons to Narellan has a whole lot of new housing development and people with fairly high disposable income.

Littlewonder
21-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Well there seems to be a large area to be serviced but I have to agree the prices seem very high will be interesting to see what they are offering at that price.

Littlewonder
21-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Went on to the web site but not much use at this stage no roster so don't know what they are offering in the way of ladies.

At the price they need to be up market so will be interesting to see whats on offer.