PDA

View Full Version : Silver fox - Gina

geotrog
21-03-2013, 11:12 PM
I really must learn to say no if I am unhappy and not try to please mamasan!
On Wednesday I phoned to book to see mimi/vivian/mia. Mamasan said don't worry just turn up.
I turned up. The only girl free a the time I "booked" was Gina. She's a pretty girl - bit young for my liking so should have said no. I agreed to have a 1hr session with her with B2B etc.
I am sorry Gina but you didn't do anything for me. I could see you were a very slight girl - skinny.
Massage was very mediocre. She kept stopping to wipe her hands - very odd! No teasing or anything sensual whilst on my front. I wondered if I'd see any B2B action. Eventually as I was almost falling asleep out of boredom I heard her take her clothes off behind me. No sense of having a peak! She climbed on and I could tell she was very light. I couldn't sense whether she was rubbing just her tummy or what. Her pubic area was quite coarse too! I eventually turned over to see that she had no boobs! Hardly a generous A cup! No wonder I couldn't feel anything! I am a big boob man by choice! She tried her hardest and eventually got me hard. Sadly her HJ was no better. I Had to close my eyes and imagine to get turned on - not what I paid for. Eventually we finished.
The worst was to come! After she towelled me down she was wiping her hands once again and leant forward - aaaggh - I saw the little mouse tail of her tampon! What a turn off!
She's a nice enough girl - bit shy and very inexperienced. Did't hit it off from a conversation point of view. She's a lot to learn - sorry.
As I was leaving two young guys were coming in so I didn't get a chance to say anything to mamasan. I was head down and out.
I'm sorry Silver Fox but you've lost a customer now.
I need to find an alternative venue for when I am down in Sydney - any recommendations around North Sydney or else in CBD?
Ah well ....

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2013, 01:09 AM
I really must learn to say no if I am unhappy and not try to please mamasan!
On Wednesday I phoned to book to see mimi/vivian/mia. Mamasan said don't worry just turn up.
I turned up. The only girl free a the time I "booked" was Gina. She's a pretty girl - bit young for my liking so should have said no. I agreed to have a 1hr session with her with B2B etc.
I am sorry Gina but you didn't do anything for me. I could see you were a very slight girl - skinny.
Massage was very mediocre. She kept stopping to wipe her hands - very odd! No teasing or anything sensual whilst on my front. I wondered if I'd see any B2B action. Eventually as I was almost falling asleep out of boredom I heard her take her clothes off behind me. No sense of having a peak! She climbed on and I could tell she was very light. I couldn't sense whether she was rubbing just her tummy or what. Her pubic area was quite coarse too! I eventually turned over to see that she had no boobs! Hardly a generous A cup! No wonder I couldn't feel anything! I am a big boob man by choice! She tried her hardest and eventually got me hard. Sadly her HJ was no better. I Had to close my eyes and imagine to get turned on - not what I paid for. Eventually we finished.
The worst was to come! After she towelled me down she was wiping her hands once again and leant forward - aaaggh - I saw the little mouse tail of her tampon! What a turn off!
She's a nice enough girl - bit shy and very inexperienced. Did't hit it off from a conversation point of view. She's a lot to learn - sorry.
As I was leaving two young guys were coming in so I didn't get a chance to say anything to mamasan. I was head down and out.
I'm sorry Silver Fox but you've lost a customer now.
I need to find an alternative venue for when I am down in Sydney - any recommendations around North Sydney or else in CBD?
Ah well ....

Hi bro Geo,

All boobs man are my brothers

Sorry to hear about you session, anything less than a good C cups for B2b will be a waste of time and money in my book.

But Foxy did talk me into seeing the sexy Neimi (A only) and I didn't regret it as she was great and has a huge ass to make up for the small boobs, and she let me Spanish her butt so I was happy to COA !!

Please do not give up on Foxy until you see Amanda, Mia and Vivian !!

Cheers

Otherwise, go see Shelley, Mia, Nancy, Jojo, Angelina at 741

Or Mimi, Coco, Yumiko, Sammi, Sasa at Stanmore

Linda at 501

Niko at 316 too

Cheers