PDA

View Full Version : General talk Finger up the ass?

PunterBoy
17-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Anyone ever had a ml stick one or more fingers up your ass while jerking you?

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Yes, a few ML will try ...

Some brothers like that, some brothers does not!

PunterBoy
17-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Aaaah I see. That explains it :-)

wilisno
17-07-2012, 10:42 PM
It's called prostate milking ?

IExperiment
17-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Yes, a few ML will try ...

Some brothers like that, some brothers does not!

I dont like it but I dont mind giving it :)

tpol
18-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Well there is alot of bacteria up there and if she then uses the same hand all over your cock then the bactreria will spread

PunterBoy
18-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Just trying to sort out if this is normal in the massage environment.
It seems that if you take a long time to shoot your load they'll start digging for your brown spot....

dannyboy
19-07-2012, 11:31 AM
It works, had one of my best orgasms ever when a WL stuck her finger in my ass, awesome experience

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Just trying to sort out if this is normal in the massage environment.
It seems that if you take a long time to shoot your load they'll start digging for your brown spot....

Most experienced MLs will always incorporate some rimming with her fingers around, underneath and in between your sensitive areas. How much and or how deep is really depends on the clients. you like it, she will give you more, you don't like it, she will stay away.

Leng, Yuki (288), Vicky, Joey, Ada/Coco, Shelley, Anna, Lisa (SF)...........etc, etc are all very good at it.

But you should probably only trust Leng's magical finger(s) if you want it all the way.............lol

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
19-07-2012, 01:47 PM
But you should probably only trust Leng's magical finger(s) if you want it all the way.............lol

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

??????!?!??!?!?!?! Brother Brother>>>

Silver fox massage
19-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Most experienced MLs will always incorporate some rimming with her fingers around, underneath and in between your sensitive areas. How much and or how deep is really depends on the clients. you like it, she will give you more, you don't like it, she will stay away.

Leng, Yuki (288), Vicky, Joey, Ada/Coco, Shelley, Anna, Lisa (SF)...........etc, etc are all very good at it.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

I read so much about this girl Leng, can anyone introduce me, please ask leng call me, I like she working for me and teach my girls her magic hands.

wilisno
19-07-2012, 02:13 PM
I read so much about this girl Leng, can anyone introduce me, please ask leng call me, I like she working for me and teach my girls her magic hands.
Haha, seems like you're a bit too slow for this, she has worked for 2 places and now gone home to HK ... for now !

birch
19-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm afraid you're about a week too late. She's returned home to HK.
You can be sure there's going to be a long queue outside which ever shop she chooses to return to - if she does indeed return.