PDA

View Full Version : General talk Little work, high returns, discounted service?

Richboy
23-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Outcall agencies are making a windfall for very little expense, they have very little outlays, just pay for a small rent for an apartment and syd99 ad. They can recover the rent with just 5-6 sessions and the rest is PROFIT. Not to mention your takings are net tax-free takings.

So if you are not employed and want to run a business with a ROI within week, you can go to insearch or language centres to recruit. The SECRET is if you are a male person you should hook up with a female student first. If you have seen Risky Business, follow the same business model. They only difference is you are not recruiting pro wls. Within 1 month, you can lease a sports car or a yacht to take your wl for staff outings (the secret for wl retention and to attract other wl to your agency) as most agencies pocket all their profits and never share this with their handworking wls or punters. So why this report? Greater competition means better service and lower price for all punters here.

project_manager006
23-03-2013, 08:24 AM
I'm in.

Who wants to form a partnership?

Richboy
23-03-2013, 08:36 AM
The easiest way is to get a wl from the existing outcall agencies- as there is already a network link. If you are successful in this venture don't forget to THANK me.

chandra_man1
23-03-2013, 08:38 AM
I'm in.

Who wants to form a partnership?

dude the triads and cops will be your business partner, and maybe the bikies too.

good luck with the easy money

project_manager006
23-03-2013, 08:45 AM
dude the triads and cops will be your business partner, and maybe the bikies too.

good luck with the easy money

So you in. PM me.

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2013, 09:08 AM
If I am 20 yrs younger and still single, I probably don't mind, if only I have two business partners:

Tiffany and Sammi !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2013, 10:18 AM
I also like to comment on the title of Little Work, High Returns !!

First of all, I am not an outcall expert, there are lots of brothers who know a lot more inside information than me, but I doubt very much there are "Little Work" involved, on the contrary, I think a lot of works are needed. Yes, the returns could be high but so are the risk factors.

I mentioned earlier if this and if that, and I need Sammi and Tiff to be my business partners, but in reality, I probably need a lot more partners and helpers and a whole lot more:

So, if I can pick any team I want from this forum, that would probably be:

Travelmate as the banker - to provide the capitals needed for the start up and bank roll the on going running cost. And he would made the biggest shares of profits too of course !!

Wilisno as the trainer - services are so important in the outcall business and who better to be the trainer, and quality controller other than King Wil ?

Marketing and web controller - brother Dean from Tarenpoint, I am always a big fan of his works.

General Manager of the operatons: Sam from 5 Star !! enough said!

And the customers base - all members and guests from AUS99 of course ..............haha

This may actually work !!

Cheers

:smile:

Daitowha
23-03-2013, 10:50 AM
And of course, don't forget yourself, the most importment one in the organisation:
PR & Report Manager :shout:

kumichou
23-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Ahlungor, you have a winning formula!

Travelmate
23-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Outcall agencies are making a windfall for very little expense, they have very little outlays, just pay for a small rent for an apartment and syd99 ad. They can recover the rent with just 5-6 sessions and the rest is PROFIT. Not to mention your takings are net tax-free takings.

So if you are not employed and want to run a business with a ROI within week, you can go to insearch or language centres to recruit. The SECRET is if you are a male person you should hook up with a female student first. If you have seen Risky Business, follow the same business model. They only difference is you are not recruiting pro wls. Within 1 month, you can lease a sports car or a yacht to take your wl for staff outings (the secret for wl retention and to attract other wl to your agency) as most agencies pocket all their profits and never share this with their handworking wls or punters. So why this report? Greater competition means better service and lower price for all punters here.

are you going to do this?

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2013, 11:27 AM
are you going to do this?

are you ??

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2013, 11:31 AM
And of course, don't forget yourself, the most importment one in the organisation:
PR & Report Manager :shout:

Sorry mate,

I don't think I will play too much a part here. Besides, the Report Manager can't be me as I haven't done much at all, this is outcall you are talking about, not massage and RnT !!

Only expert people like brother Max Impact and bother Rooter can be given that honour !!

I can probably stand on the sidewalk, cheering and waving flags and banners only ................lol

Cheers

:shout::cool2:

Travelmate
23-03-2013, 11:53 AM
are you ??

It will be much easier for me to open an RnT shop...

At least outlay is small, I know where to get the girls ....and customers .

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2013, 12:19 PM
It will be much easier for me to open an RnT shop...

At least outlay is small, I know where to get the girls ....and customers .

Now you are talking !

Shall we ??

22Brodie
23-03-2013, 02:36 PM
I also like to comment on the title of Little Work, High Returns !!

First of all, I am not an outcall expert, there are lots of brothers who know a lot more inside information than me, but I doubt very much there are "Little Work" involved, on the contrary, I think a lot of works are needed. Yes, the returns could be high but so are the risk factors.

I mentioned earlier if this and if that, and I need Sammi and Tiff to be my business partners, but in reality, I probably need a lot more partners and helpers and a whole lot more:

So, if I can pick any team I want from this forum, that would probably be:

Travelmate as the banker - to provide the capitals needed for the start up and bank roll the on going running cost. And he would made the biggest shares of profits too of course !!

Wilisno as the trainer - services are so important in the outcall business and who better to be the trainer, and quality controller other than King Wil ?

Marketing and web controller - brother Dean from Tarenpoint, I am always a big fan of his works.

And the customers base - all members and guests from AUS99 of course ..............haha

This may actually work !!

Cheers

:smile:

how about me? i can be a receptionist :love:

Roger

Sextus
23-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Travelmate as the banker.

Wilisno as the trainer

Marketing and web controller - brother Dean from Tarenpoint.

General Manager of the operatons: Sam from 5 Star

ermm....Sextus, interior design??

kumichou
23-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Roger, you would have to give up managing your other shops. You're too busy these days to be a receptionist for another shop.

22Brodie
23-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Roger, you would have to give up managing your other shops. You're too busy these days to be a receptionist for another shop.

haha... if its a trainer position... always free...

Roger

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2013, 12:51 AM
haha... if its a trainer position... always free...

Roger

Hi brother Roger,

I nominated brother Wil for the trainer and quality controller role because he has plenty of writings on the wall and the most impressive track records and a mountains of archives!!

If you like to take over, sure, but you may have to post a few or your own reviews to show some credentials mate !!

I'm sure you would have done a fair share of road testing in all your shops, that shouldn't be too hard right ??

Now, perhaps it's time to show us all how the Boss would do it !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2013, 12:52 AM
AHLUNGOR :

Bro, you deserve a FREE drink of MILO today :miao:

SAM

Hi brother Sam,

When can I call you ???

Travelmate
24-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Hi brother Sam,

When can I call you ???

I can be trainer as well ......

macuser
24-03-2013, 12:33 PM

exactly - so punter strike day April 1st!

rooter
24-03-2013, 01:58 PM

I think starting up and running a successful outcall agency isn't as easy as we would like to think.
And quoting a Hollywood movie, "Risky business" as a business model isn't really inspiring me with much confidence and got me reaching for my wallet to invest some start up capital in the venture ;)
but good luck with it!, if you get it up and running and have some quality girls you can count me in as a customer.

Tomosavic
24-03-2013, 03:25 PM
lots of day-dreamers on the forum!!! easy money eh?

Sextus
27-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Yamada in a recent post said to Rocket Man that he hadn't been updating his ad posts for the past week because he has

"Had almost full booking for the week."

I'll do the arithmetic -

He has 11 girls, so say that "almost full booking" is them working for six hours a day.

That is

$350 x 6 x 11 = $23,100 per day

x 7 days =

$161,700

for the week.

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Yamada in a recent post said to Rocket Man that he hadn't been updating his ad posts for the past week because he has

"Had almost full booking for the week."

I'll do the arithmetic -

He has 11 girls, so say that "almost full booking" is them working for six hours a day.

That is

$350 x 6 x 11 = $23,100 per day

x 7 days =

$161,700

for the week.

Hi Brother,

I think your calculations may be way over estimated!!

First of all, most of the TBC bookings were at the Erotic Hourly rate hotel and when you pay $50 for the room, the girl only collects $300!

Secondly, now this is only a guess, as I don't really know Sir, I think their girls may only work 1 or 2 days a week !!

Third, a fully booked day for the outcall girls could be only 4-5 bookings, for argument sake, let's say they do 5 sessions.

So, a bit of recalculations:

$300 x 5 session a day x 11 girls x 2 days a week = $33,000 a week.

Just my 350 cents !!

Cheers

ps. Because based on your method, each girls are fucked for 6 hours a day 7 days a week. I don't think so !!

jellyshots
27-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Don t forget paying someone to write good reviews too!

Or maybe giving them some freebies, depending on your negotiation skills?

Shows such a naive understanding of the industry. Shops don't need to give freebies. There's always a punter that will pay.

Clyde Torus
27-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Hi Brother,

I think your calculations may be way over estimated!!

First of all, most of the TBC bookings were at the Erotic Hourly rate hotel and when you pay $50 for the room, the girl only collects $300!

Secondly, now this is only a guess, as I don't really know Sir, I think their girls may only work 1 or 2 days a week !!

Third, a fully booked day for the outcall girls could be only 4-5 bookings, for argument sake, let's say they do 5 sessions.

So, a bit of recalculations:

$300 x 5 session a day x 11 girls x 2 days a week = $33,000 a week.

Just my 350 cents !!

Cheers

ps. Because based on your method, each girls are fucked for 6 hours a day 7 days a week. I don't think so !!

Not all girls would be working every week, some would be sick, or having period or holidays.
Now you have to deduct costs!
Roughly halve this for girls wage!
Still not a bad profit.

Richboy
28-03-2013, 08:34 AM
What other work can you earn $33,000/2 after sharing with staff. I still stand firm on my propostion. The work is purely admin. and all you need is a mobile phone, and as in this case, don't even need a lease in place.

CunningLinguist
28-03-2013, 08:39 AM
I think the difficult part would be hiring the right "employees". If you only speak english this could be a problem.
Would you advertise, poach, visit other countries to recruit, ?

Richboy
28-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Insearch, language centres or existing outcall agency. Instead of 50/50 split pay them more 40/60 and don't forget to get a wl "partner". You will need a mamasan to take care of pussy issues.

jellyshots
28-03-2013, 09:11 AM
No shit, Sherlock.

Ahahaha. You really are a very jealous little squab aren't you? It's ok, in your case, you have good reason to be jealous of everyone else...

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2013, 09:34 AM
What other work can you earn $33,000/2 after sharing with staff. I still stand firm on my propostion. The work is purely admin. and all you need is a mobile phone, and as in this case, don't even need a lease in place.

Hi Brother Richboy,

I think you have taken this line of business very lightly, sure, in a perfect world, what you mentioned above is possible but not always and if you think "all you need is a mobile phone" and you don't even need a lease for a venue (for in calls) I think you are grossly underestimated the complexicity of the industry.

In a best case scenario, you recruit all your WL locally, no visa issue, no accommodation issue, no overhead, you have 10-15 girls on your books, and off you go, start counting your cash and laughing all the way to the bank !!

On the other hand, let's look at a more realistic situation:

You can't get the girls locally as they are either not reliable or inexperienced or got pitched by the other agencies or worked one shift, couldn't handle it and never returned...........

So you have to use an agency in Hong Kong who will source the girls for you, you pay them a set fees for each girl which includes all the visa applications etc. etc.

Now, between you and the girl, they send you some photos and a video so you know what you are getting and confirmed on the phone the works and the splits: you pay the girl a cash advance for her to come over for a 3 months periods, you pay for the return airfares and will provide meals and accommodations for the three months, the first XX jobs the girl gets no split for you to recover your initial cost, thereafter, you split xx/xx. Now, your income will be dramatically reduced under these arrangements, but you do have a guarantee that the girl will only work for you and she will be working full times, she has experiences and will have no problem providing ALL the 5 Star services you are advertising.

But wait, there is one more problem, the photos and videos you saw was taken over two years ago, age is still OK, but she has since put in a lot of weights like 15 kilos!! she went from a size 8 to a size 14 and from 36/25/35 into 38/34/40 !! Only a few clients who like BBW are seeing her, you are losing money, can't even recover the airfares and agent's fees. So, it is a risky business after all.

Would you like to know more cases ??

Cheers

:cool2:

jellyshots
28-03-2013, 09:43 AM
There are many considerations to opening either a ML or FS shop and I don't quite agree with little work, high returns. Starting a business is easier than ever before but the fact is, the sex industry has a high human component and that's where things get tricky. In any human resource driven industry, the issues will be sourcing staff, training staff and retaining staff. Then you have sourcing and retaining customers.

Some things I would consider if trying to open a shop...

1. Ads overseas - like how Ginza obtains staff. If you can't speak the language or don't know anyone that does, factor in a paid translation service.
2. System - Work out a system to help them get temporary work visa, accommodation and bank accounts without stuffing them into bunk beds and treating them like sex slaves...
3. Financials - Work out a way that they can earn good money that isn't exploiting them but also ensures that you aren't over leveraging yourself.
4. Staff - Sourcing, training and retention. All of these factors are critical to the business. Training also includes how to deal with clients, shop rules and why they have them.
5. Shop - Shop fit-out, listen to what customers actually want. Ginza I think is heading in a good direction with this.
6. Security/Privacy - Not just for the girls but for the customers too. Romeo's has a pretty good setup for this as does Aqua.
7. Marketing and bookings - Best to have a good website to handle this like www.bodyrotic.com.au

There's probably more but it's interesting trying to cost it out nevertheless.

Mi Goreng
28-03-2013, 09:51 AM
Count me in if you guys are serious ! I will be the driver 

jellyshots
28-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Count me in if you guys are serious ! I will be the driver 

Only if you've done the relevant CPP accreditation, defensive driver and at least 3 months of some form of unarmed CQC.

Richboy
29-03-2013, 12:21 AM
Ahlungor, what you said is true if you are running a traditional brothel eg. 5* where they pay agents to import the girls. I am talking about another business model ie. Fresh overseas students who want extra money. They are not pros. I spoke to some of the girls from the outcall and they are in fact students that were recruited locally and not sourced overseas as you have presumed. The trading brothel industry is a declining industry because of its high overheads and the shift in consumer taste. A new narket niche. That's why moc and bm is printing $. A lot of people are prepare to pay for FRESH abalone.

jellyshots
29-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Yeah. How i wish WLs pay me for sex.

Pfffftt...

Hahaha. Mummy and daddy can't buy you love and you're too much of a wanker for the guys to pull you aside and give you a few tips. Good luck with being the runt of the litter.

jellyshots
29-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Ahlungor, what you said is true if you are running a traditional brothel eg. 5* where they pay agents to import the girls. I am talking about another business model ie. Fresh overseas students who want extra money. They are not pros. I spoke to some of the girls from the outcall and they are in fact students that were recruited locally and not sourced overseas as you have presumed. The trading brothel industry is a declining industry because of its high overheads and the shift in consumer taste. A new narket niche. That's why moc and bm is printing $. A lot of people are prepare to pay for FRESH abalone.

I misread that as brothel too. An outcall would need an excellent website and booking system and good drivers. Hmmm, the plan just got viable again.

I would concentrate on the services I could provide for them such as a pool of ex-army and ex-navy drivers, good website, advertising and good booking system. Getting local students and training them wouldn't be a major issue since a whole heap of them jump on seeking arrangements all the time.

Sextus
29-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Our best collection of brand girls are on today and it's not only hard for client to pick but for us to handle the MASSIVE BOOKING NUMBERS!!

Richboy, I'll bet you read this!

jellyshots
29-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Did your mom and dad teach you how to get WLs to pay to have sex with you?

Maybe it was just your last girlfriend that taught me that unlike you, who had to pay her for sex by buying her affection, I could fuck her for free. I've never said that a WL paid me to have sex with them but it's ok if you want to believe that.

Sextus
29-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Richboy (and Jellyshots) obviously the new start up "Discounted Outcalls" - despite the naysayers on this thread - thinks your idea isn't such a bad one at all!

jellyshots
30-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Richboy (and Jellyshots) obviously the new start up "Discounted Outcalls" - despite the naysayers on this thread - thinks your idea isn't such a bad one at all!

Although no-one said they had to be discounted... I think swlgirls sees the benefit of having an Aussie receptionist...

Sextus
31-03-2013, 01:25 AM
The more outcall agencies, as Richboy began with, means competition, which means lower prices. So yes, someone did say it - economic law said it, and Richboy too - who is trying hard to live up to his name.

Go for it guys!