PDA

View Full Version : Angelonline code of business conduct statement

Angelonline
18-07-2012, 01:46 AM
The following is the code of conduct we at Angel Online aspire to achieve with the support and feedback of our clients.
1) Angel girls are to be treated with respect and consideration by the Agency and clients as without them there is no business.
2) Angel girls and services will always be represented accurately through descriptions and photos that allow clients to make as informed decisions as possible.
3) Client feedback is welcomed and encouraged as a means to ensure standards are being met and assisting Angel Online to improve our services.
4) Prompt response to telephone, texts, and PM's will be an additional point of differentiation of the Angel Online Agency compared to the competition.
5) All client arrangements will be dealt with professionally and in complete confidence. Unsolicited contact to clients will never be made by Angel Online.
We look forward to achieving these objectives and providing superior, quality services.

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Can your organization provide Tax Invoice and ABN?

Otherwise all Code of Business looks good but when it is meaningless when something go wrong .

There is no legislation or 3rd party to do justice.

Sorry it is blunt ! but this is the ugly truth ...

Eureka
18-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Actually Travelmate I have different view.

I think it is important for a business to state what it stands for.
We as customers can then be confident in providing feedback to the Co as to whether they are meeting their (no our) standards.

Also other Bros have a reference when we make either positive or negative comments on the agency, girls or other aspects like responses to txts = see Deep Impact comment on another thread.

If you make clear your standards then you have to put in process (always have phone etc) to make it happen - makes sense to me bro

Cheers

Angelonline
18-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks Eureka

Bro Travelmate... if you really need an invoice for tax purpose...I will get one ready for you......hope you can get tax deduction from that :miao:

cassius
18-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Actually the attitude and reputation of reception is very important. Thats what protects us from the concerns travelmate rightly talks about. That is why we should review reception as well as girls.

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Can your organization provide Tax Invoice and ABN?

Otherwise all Code of Business looks good but when it is meaningless when something go wrong .

There is no legislation or 3rd party to do justice.

Sorry it is blunt ! but this is the ugly truth ...

Hi brother Mate,

Since you brought it up, i am just wondering if all, some, any of the FS shops and MS have got public liability insurance covers???

What happen if you feld down the stairs or slipped and hurted your back in the shower, are you covered?????

wilisno
18-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi brother Mate,

Since you brought it up, i am just wondering if all, some, any of the FS shops and MS have got public liability insurance covers???

What happen if you feld down the stairs or slipped and hurted your back in the shower, are you covered?????

Are you prepared to go to court and fight for a settlement ? With the backing of your family ? :miao:

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Are you prepared to go to court and fight for a settlement ? With the backing of your family ? :miao:

I think if the injured person is single, its a no brainer.

Even for a married man, if you fell down the stairs from one of the shops which has two storey and became an invalid, i think the answer is YES too, wont you??

If you can sue for damages because you will be on a wheelchair for life, the family wont care less how you injured and the fact that you visited a whore house. Just stating a possibility, not against any shop at all.

Its a real risk everyday we take getting on trains, buses and ferries, visiting a doctor or going to brothels, it can happen and its not gonna go away if we dont talk about it.

Just my two cents

wilisno
18-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Yep, in a way, we are adopting the American way, sue for everything ! By then, you will see brothels displaying signs of "Caution" for everything.

I heard in an OH&S seminar that an American woman put her cat in the micro wave oven after washing it in order to dry it up faster. She sued the micro wave oven manufacturer for damage to her mental health because she's been having nightmares witnessing the horrific death of her cat. From then on, the manufacturer had to display a warning plate at the back saying it could harm live animal !

Jj999
18-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Yep, in a way, we are adopting the American way, sue for everything ! By then, you will see brothels displaying signs of "Caution" for everything.

I heard in an OH&S seminar that an American woman put her cat in the micro wave oven after washing it in order to dry it up faster. She sued the micro wave oven manufacturer for damage to her mental health because she's been having nightmares witnessing the horrific death of her cat. From then on, the manufacturer had to display a warning plate at the back saying it could harm live animal !

Haha..
Talking American Way..

I hope there won't be any case where the plaintiff say "There was no warning saying that punting could be very addictive!"

DeepImpact
19-07-2012, 12:13 AM
The following is the code of conduct we at Angel Online aspire to achieve with the support and feedback of our clients.
1) Angel girls are to be treated with respect and consideration by the Agency and clients as without them there is no business.
2) Angel girls and services will always be represented accurately through descriptions and photos that allow clients to make as informed decisions as possible.
3) Client feedback is welcomed and encouraged as a means to ensure standards are being met and assisting Angel Online to improve our services.
4) Prompt response to telephone, texts, and PM's will be an additional point of differentiation of the Angel Online Agency compared to the competition.
5) All client arrangements will be dealt with professionally and in complete confidence. Unsolicited contact to clients will never be made by Angel Online.
We look forward to achieving these objectives and providing superior, quality services.

Wow these conditions are a magnificent breakthrough in customer service techniques. How could anyone even think of using another agency after reading these company policies. It seems like all of the others companies policies are like riding a horse and cart whilst Angelonline the "new company" is driving a Ferrari. If they have any other breakthrough news I for one can't wait to hear it and I sincerely hope that they create a new thread too share it with all members and guests. Well done Angelonline and I am going to cancal all my bookings with other companies and book with you immediately. You sir are a pioneering genius in customer service.

Travelmate
19-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Only positive feedback can jusitfy the truth

Sergaent Brody
19-07-2012, 01:21 PM
This thread does nothing to me .... Except bro willsno's joke about the microwave ...

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2012, 01:25 PM
This thread does nothing to me .... Except bro willsno's joke about the microwave ...

Just wait until I win the Photo Shoot Competition and get a free session with Angel, and I promise I will share everything and perhaps by then it will do something for you, for other brothere, for Angel and for Angelonline, and.............haha

Cheers

:cool2::miao::smile:

Travelmate
19-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Wow these conditions are a magnificent breakthrough in customer service techniques. How could anyone even think of using another agency after reading these company policies. It seems like all of the others companies policies are like riding a horse and cart whilst Angelonline the "new company" is driving a Ferrari. If they have any other breakthrough news I for one can't wait to hear it and I sincerely hope that they create a new thread too share it with all members and guests. Well done Angelonline and I am going to cancal all my bookings with other companies and book with you immediately. You sir are a pioneering genius in customer service.

sorry to be rude.

I feel positive at lease this new agency did CARE about customer services and code of conduct which other agency even not spend too much time and effort.

i can provide confident to consumers ...

However, I can draft and write millions better versions that this ... (It is only on paper as STRATEGY)
We need to review how well the execution of the rules ,,, (ACTION and PROCESS)

Then this will become meaningful

Travelmate
19-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Just an other note:
For Angelonline admin to read:
I am sure you are trying to bring and best and good value product (that is what you think) to all brothers,

Have you consider the following 5 parts of your business:

Creates and delivers something of value

That customers want or need

At a price MOST people are willing to pay

In a way that satisfies the customers’ needs and expectations

so that the business brings in enough profit to make it worth-while

I am sure you have spend a lot of time in point 5 ... How about the rest

wilisno
19-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Haha, it's not a joke ! According to the presenter at the seminar, it's a true story that happened in the 80's.

Charlie123
19-07-2012, 02:36 PM
I tip my hat to this agency - it is true that without the behavior to match, a statement of principles counts for little ... But it is at least a recognition that they recognise this standards as important ... Which is more than many other agencies have done

DeepImpact
19-07-2012, 07:05 PM
sorry to be rude.

I feel positive at lease this new agency did CARE about customer services and code of conduct which other agency even not spend too much time and effort.

i can provide confident to consumers ...

However, I can draft and write millions better versions that this ... (It is only on paper as STRATEGY)
We need to review how well the execution of the rules ,,, (ACTION and PROCESS)

Then this will become meaningful

I don't think this is rude at all Bro. The main point about dealing with any company is that you hope to come away after the delivery of the service so happy that you wouldn't even think what is their code of conduct. As most people here will already know, once you need to refer to a code of conduct or a contract in a business relationship there is a problem already so let's hope this code never needs to be looked at. I give them credit for having a go at doing the right thing that's for sure, even if my original reply was a little bit tongue in cheek.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2012, 07:41 PM
I don't think this is rude at all Bro. The main point about dealing with any company is that you hope to come away after the delivery of the service so happy that you wouldn't even think what is their code of conduct. As most people here will already know, once you need to refer to a code of conduct or a contract in a business relationship there is a problem already so let's hope this code never needs to be looked at. I give them credit for having a go at doing the right thing that's for sure, even if my original reply was a little bit tongue in cheek.

Haha, talking about tongue in cheek, how many times you were inside a massage room and the ML would be either jerking you off, sucking your cock, or you were banging her from behind and you see this very officially looking contract, or notice, or mission statement, or codes of conducts or whatever shit you would call it and it wrote: "Massage only, No Sex"..........what the????

Cheers

DeepImpact
19-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Haha, talking about tongue in cheek, how many times you were inside a massage room and the ML would be either jerking you off, sucking your cock, or you were banging her from behind and you see this very officially looking contract, or notice, or mission statement, or codes of conducts or whatever shit you would call it and it wrote: "Massage only, No Sex"..........what the????

Cheers

I thought that sign applied to everyone else except me. She gave me the massage as a customer and then the extra fun bits as a friend so it doesn't count. Then I gave her some money to cover her for lunch as she looked hungry.