PDA

View Full Version : General talk Outside meeting is Repeat Business? just share

Alexlim
18-07-2012, 08:57 AM
I got some good comments from our neighbor. I used to feel like them and wanna share if anyone just start to click Ml or Wl.

from http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f35/ever-tried-pick-up-working-girl-12325/index3.html

Quote Originally Posted by grannykiller View Post
as for this WL giving you her phone number.. umm.. repeat business??? .
Aha! I agree with you bro

i discover i was one of 3 "boyfriends". ... anyway her "real name" was not her real name. if you are still paying this woman $$$ you are just another customer, nothing more than that. dont alow your feelings to be manipulated

Quote Originally Posted by matey2 View Post
A WL almost insisted I take her mobile number. I then texted her one day, just to make a booking,...there is something developing between us and its certainly a two way thing. She's now given me her real name ...She gets jealous if she knows I'm out with other women, even if its just platonic.
I used to feel like you bro,that time I was very crazy with her but I just knew from another Wl it's tactic!.

hi matey, you can have a friendship with your fav Wl. BUT to test it stop being her customer for a few months and see if she keeps up the texts. it is a competitive business and sending texts to customers is standard practice. WLs know men well and if looking naive is what turns her customer on then she will be naive for him. the next guy might like the dominating bitch act and so on.
I really like your comment bro. It happened to me too

Quote Originally Posted by Jsomeone View Post
Career WLs who see every man as cash and sees no reason to give away for free what they get paid for....The Only thing Working Ladies have in common aside from the work they do job, is they are woman!
From my little exp, everyone have heart and Wls have too, they need real love from someone that they dont want that guy know what they did

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Haha, we never get tired of topics in the similar nature!!

Personally, i think anything happens inside the shop is part of the business, giving mobile no. to clients is part of the sales techniques. Sure, WL/ML can have feelings too, but have you seen her 10 times before she gave her number to you?? If not, then dont even think about it, if they want a bf, i think they will want someone outdide work.

If you feel that you have click with the girl or have real rapport or she cum for you etc etc, then i will say she is very good in her job!!

I have been wrong many times before but i think the odds of getting genuine friendship and true feelings with WL/ML are heavily against us punters

Just my 2 cents

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 10:36 AM
If you feel that you have click with the girl or have real rapport or she cum for you etc etc, then i will say she is very good in her job!!

100% true! and support!

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 10:38 AM
getting genuine friendship and true feelings with ML

It happens often depends on luck and who you meet!

Alexlim
18-07-2012, 04:39 PM
I used to click with Wl who worked in new town. Now she's in her country and we are still friend.

When I read that thread from our neighbor, it made I thought about my previous life. Now I happy to see girls at their shop because they gave me a good service:miao:

I post this thread bucause I think many young guy as my friend start to click with a girl, he always ask me what should I do? When we have a drink and I copied your answer and said to him lol

I got a lot of good comments from here and there

Thanks bros

cassius
18-07-2012, 06:41 PM
If the girl wants to meet you outside she either wants to rip you off, or really likes you, or both. Life is complex, women are complex.