PDA

View Full Version : Complaint punter strike day

macuser
24-03-2013, 01:26 AM
to complain about the high costs of punting in sydney... let us unite and make april 1st punter strike day... pls do not visit any shops on that day

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2013, 01:31 AM
to complain about the high costs of punting in sydney... let us unite and make april 1st punter strike day... pls do not visit any shops on that day

Good luck to you !

Sextus
24-03-2013, 01:53 AM
How many eyeballs are there on this forum, on all punting forums, compared to the number of punters out there?

What you are saying would work theoretically, it is only a question of the numbers seeing your message.

April 1st, national pull your own pud day? Happens on most days anyway!

Punter Poontang
24-03-2013, 01:55 AM
How many eyeballs are there on this forum, on all punting forums, compared to the number of punters out there?

And of those who hear of this message, at least 80% will think "Awesome, full line-up and all girls fresh, just for me!!". :slobber:

CommanderM
24-03-2013, 01:59 AM
and to all those who do follow your advice on April 1st will be an April Fool as it is an April Fools Day joke

Booster
24-03-2013, 05:45 AM
Supply and demand,

A single day of action will not change the market.

Shaggydog
24-03-2013, 05:51 AM
''''''''''''''

splash
24-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Quit your complaining about prices... bust your arse at work and make more money then.

project_manager006
24-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Supply and demand,

A single day of action will not change the market.

Disagree. It will at the very least bring the topic to the attention of all shops.

I don't think we can cohesively ad realistically organise a strike, but I do think we should stop visiting shops which force girls to work 16 hours for six days a week. My recent visit to Ginza opened my eyes - the girl was actually happy because she only worked like 3-4 days a week. On the other hand, every girl I have seen at other shops always complain to me about being tired and unhappy as they are forced to work inhumane hours and days.

macuser
24-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Disagree. It will at the very least bring the topic to the attention of all shops.

I don't think we can cohesively ad realistically organise a strike, but I do think we should stop visiting shops which force girls to work 16 hours for six days a week. My recent visit to Ginza opened my eyes - the girl was actually happy because she only worked like 3-4 days a week. On the other hand, every girl I have seen at other shops always complain to me about being tired and unhappy as they are forced to work inhumane hours and days.

Let's create a blacklist of shops where we shall not visit.
Also punter strike day April 1st - we don't visit any shops at all to raise awareness

Starlight
24-03-2013, 12:49 PM

The only way cost can come down if there are more brothels & prostitutes in Sydney than potential punters. Which would not happen in near future.

Tomosavic
24-03-2013, 03:20 PM
childish is all I can say. coming on a sex forum that promotes the sex industry and calling on punters to strike, you'll be lucky to get a 1% following

Littlewonder
24-03-2013, 03:52 PM
I will not join you it is a Monday and I might not punt but I cant understand how you can say punting is too expensive, maybe you are going to the wrong shops I have been punting for years and I have no complaint about the cost at the shops I go to.

The girls I see give an enourmouse amount of themselves to me every time I punt I think the girls I see deserve every penny they get.

You dont have my support for this, yes if it was half the price I would punt twice as often but thats life I will make do.

Sextus
24-03-2013, 03:58 PM
"Yes if it was half the price I would punt twice as often but thats life I will make do."

I know, we men are greedy creatures, greedy for sex, not that we are tight, it is just that we want the maximum sex possible. And goddamn it, money forms a constraint to that noble aim!

Gucci2012
24-03-2013, 04:17 PM

Where are you comparing Sydney prices to? Other major Australian cities?? Or third world places.

Or are you just making a general comment about Sydney prices based on your own financial circumstances or do you actually believe Sydney prices are to much.

Gucci2012
24-03-2013, 04:19 PM

Where are you comparing Sydney prices to? Other major Australian cities?? Or third world places.

Or are you just making a general comment about Sydney prices based on your own financial circumstances or do you actually believe Sydney prices are to much.

Oh one more thing? Are you one these trolls that gets banned and keeps returning to the forum time and time again under different guises? Or are you a genuine punter?

wilisno
24-03-2013, 05:04 PM
It's funny how people can complain about some luxury items in life !

Punting is a luxury ! If you can't afford to drive a Ferrari, buy Hyundai, it can also get you from A to B just as quick ! If you can't afford to buy a Rolex, wear a Casio digital, it's just as accurate, or you might not need a watch these days.

Save some energy to complain about the prices of essential items like petrol, food and daily necessaries !

wilisno
24-03-2013, 05:12 PM
A ferrari gets from a to b faster than a hyundai - because it is a faster car.
You can only go as fast as the traffic allows, and as fast the speed limits allow, there's no difference in the crowded city !

Sextus
24-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Save some energy to complain about the prices of essential items!

Wilisno, I reckon you'll get 100% of people on this forum saying that sex is essential! :miao:

wilisno
24-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Wilisno, I reckon you'll get 100% of people on this forum saying that sex is essential! :miao:

It's easily proven wrong Sextus, there are lots of people saying they were quiting, you can't quit if it's essential !

Even if all members on this forum said it's essential, it's still a small minority of the punting community !

Sextus
24-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Well, I say that if your psychological well being is essential, then sex is also essential!

wilisno
24-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Well, I say that if your psychological well being is essential, then sex is also essential!

I hear you ! That's what you say and what you say only.

jellyshots
24-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Who's quitting sex?! Some ppl quit punting but mainly because they choose to have a relationship where they get sex elsewhere. As for the high cost of punting in Sydney - ha ha, April Fool's Day everyone! I don't think it's very expensive.

rooter
24-03-2013, 08:53 PM
I think the recently banned mkko2 could have made a valuable contribution to this thread.
His poignant, witty, intelligent remarks are sadly missed.
There just isn't anyone like him on the forum anymore ;)

Mr Crash and Burn
24-03-2013, 08:59 PM
macuser....whilst I kind of agree with you about how strikes often can force changes in other areas (teachers, trains etc) I do believe your thinking in terms of the punters strike is something along the lines of 3clive type thinking.

rooter
24-03-2013, 09:01 PM
They will just bring punters on 457 visas in as strike breakers anyway ;)

jellyshots
24-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Yeah, so how many punters would say they're on strike and go punting anyway?

razelio
25-03-2013, 04:17 PM
COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRICES!?!?

I fail to see how the prices are wrong?

$75hr to play with some old cock isn't much money, they only get half of what you pay.

These girls are young and work hard at a difficult job.

... Also consider how many of the hoes in the cross will rip you off man and these girls dont.

Sextus
25-03-2013, 04:24 PM
they only get half of what you pay.

Anyone know what the industry standard split really is? I doubt the above.

CunningLinguist
25-03-2013, 07:44 PM

If I strike up a conversation with a girl afterwards and she is talkative I often ask this question. From my experience the lower paid girls get exactly half, and the higher paid girls may get a little over half.

Sextus
25-03-2013, 08:04 PM
60-40 I think should be minimum. That is at least fair for both sides, given who is actually providing the sex itself.

slarty
25-03-2013, 08:18 PM

Are you talking FS shops? if so i dont know the split.

But for asian massage shops the base massage fee is usually 50/50 split (sometimes 60% shop/40% girl on the half hour jobs). Tips often all go to the girl.

Sextus
25-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Yeah, I'm only talking fs shops, they are all I ever go to. And 95+% of the time I get excellent service, and I think that 60% is the minimum the girls should get. Let's face it, they are doing most of the work! (Even if my ego wants to tell me I'm not mere "work." Well at least when they come I know that!)

macuser
25-03-2013, 09:17 PM
I think the recently banned mkko2 could have made a valuable contribution to this thread.
His poignant, witty, intelligent remarks are sadly missed.
There just isn't anyone like him on the forum anymore ;)

I was looking at a Japanese 40F page, and I saw this exchange:

Dear Noted and Honorable Beepbop Sir,

The best and most efficient way is to pick up ones phone and call Wilson.
Wilson (not to be confused with Wilson CBD parking).

His number is provided in the following:

4YY 4XX XXX

for privacy the last 5 digits are Xed out 2 more are Yed out

Esteemed, Renowned and Righteous Mkko2,

Much thanks for your informative interjection, I have acted upon it accordingly.

Sir Beepbop, Knight of the Oblong Stool, your brave actions are most worthy of praise and song. It would be an honor for Wilson to reply to such courage and audacity.
Let children all over the lands and beyond sing songs of great Sir Beepbop and his deeds.

Royal Mkko2, Champion of Divinity, if I see further, it is simply because I stand on the shoulders of giants such as yourself. My people will sing tales of your wisdom for a millenia.

jellyshots
25-03-2013, 10:44 PM

Asian massage shops usually pay 50/50 so if you are doing 1hr bookings, it's about $55-60 per hr. Now here's the weird thing. Caucasian massage shops are paying between $35 and $50 per hour! For full service, it's about 60/40 in favour of the girl.

kumichou
26-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Ii think he is asking us to strike so his fave WL will be available on April 1.