PDA

View Full Version : Yimi - Catherine

Hingus031
24-03-2013, 02:45 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum.

I'm an infrequent punter, but I went to yimi yesterday (first time) so I thought I'd share my experience.
On arrival there were no other cars parked, so I had the full lineup, I guess. Around 8 girls, sorry I can't remember all the names. I would have gone for almost all them, though there were a couple that were not attractive. I chose Catherine, a slight girl who had the best intro (kiss on the cheek) looks about 30 years old??
Went to the room, showered. She didn't. I've been to asian star once and the girl showered beforehand too, I don't know what the norm is though, so whatever.
Catherine gave me a brief cat bath then straight into CBJ- pretty average, though she did permit touching everywhere. Then missionary followed by doggie to finish. I would have liked cowgirl but was too shy to ask. Her pussy was nice and tight and she didn't use much lube so I finished pretty quickly.
No massage after, although there was probably 10 minutes of the half hour left.
Catherine says she from Singapore, studying in sydney now and travels to brisbane to work once a month. Beautiful b-c cup natural looking breasts with large erect nipples.
Lots of talking about how hard it is for her to pay the bills etc...
Apparently she's here for a week.
Everything felt a bit rushed, so I don't know if I'd see her again. she's quite pretty though and has a firm body and soft skin, so maybe.
Looks 8/10
CBJ 6/10
FS 7/10(extra 2 points for tight pussy)
Overall 7/10.
I kind of wish I'd gone for one of the younger looking girls, with crazy big enhanced breasts, just to see what it's like, next time I guess... Ill let you know how it goes :)

beast1u
24-03-2013, 02:52 AM
The girls most likely take a shower in between customers, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
Sounds like a decent vanilla experience, next time go for the cowgirl if that's what you want. No need to be shy, it's a pretty standard position.
Glad you had fun :)

BrainSex
24-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.