PDA

View Full Version : Smiling Angels Massage and Waxing

Travelmate
24-03-2013, 09:04 PM
I feel this is right time not just focusing and reading posts about massage shops only in Stanmore, Pitt Street , City or Newtown.

There are lots other shops in other area which may already running very good business which I have been missed out.

This is one of the popular that I heard about in Chatswood.

Can any brother share more intelligent?

Is Waxing always as part 1?

or can we skip Waxing?

Who is hot and good?

Is Part 2 done by same girl or different girl?

Any other extra worth talking?

Mr C & B gave me some tips a while ago.. is that still valid?

Thanks all brothers in advance

Mr Crash and Burn
25-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Not to sure if those tips are still valid, but your post makes great sense.

The forum does need to expand its horizons and to remember some of this forums superstars began in humble suburban shops (and I know some of them). Also as I have said there are also many undiscovered girls who are superstars in there own right who don't want to work at the much publicised and self ranked "Big 4". I for one know an absolute "hall of fame ML" who wont work within 20km of the city. (see my review in the threads 'best punts ever'') The only risk of playing outside of the "big 4" is getting consistency because for every gem, there are 2 or 3 duds out in the Bronx. But hey, finding those gems make it all the more worthwhile.

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Not to sure if those tips are still valid, but your post makes great sense.

The forum does need to expand its horizons and to remember some of this forums superstars began in humble suburban shops (and I know some of them). Also as I have said there are also many undiscovered girls who are superstars in there own right who don't want to work at the much publicised and self ranked "Big 4". I for one know an absolute "hall of fame ML" who wont work within 20km of the city. (see my review in the threads 'best punts ever'') The only risk of playing outside of the "big 4" is getting consistency because for every gem, there are 2 or 3 duds out in the Bronx. But hey, finding those gems make it all the more worthwhile.

Haha Brother C&B's words of wisdom is always appreciated!!

I absolutely agree that the MLs treasure hunt should not be restricted to the CBD, Newtown areas only!!

And I would love the opportunity to explore and report back, the only problem is, I don't have the time, and during the week I don't have wheels either!!

Something I wish I work in Sales or courier or something so I can go all around Sydney!!

Lets not forget some of the popular stars apart from working in the well known shops, also work all over Sydney, why we never heard about them??

Cici (SL and Stanmore) also works out west, there must be No Aus99 members out that way!!

And why did no one from Seven Hills ever mentioned Mina (Sophie from 501 with her unmistakable 38 F Cups) when she worked every Thursday at 1/138 Best Rd !!

And the examples go on and on.

But then again, may be for the benefits of some of the newer members who don't know the history of Mr Crash & Burns, I shall just give a quick thank you and reminder here !!

Without brother C&B who discovered Tiffany from Snow Lotus and posted that infamous first post! Me Ahlungor would not have visited 741 and met Vicky and Cici !!

Then there won't be that thread with nearly 200,000 views, then I won't meet Ada/Coco the following week and won't be helping her to promote Burwood then Stanmore!!!

Then Silver Fox won't be the first Chinese massage shop paying for advertising in this forum and the rest are really history!!

So everybody please take your hat off and thank brother C & B, particularly from myself

Thank you brother, you are really a pioneer in discovering Rnt shops!!

Cheers

Travelmate
25-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Haha... all I want is more info regarding this shop rather than hand-shaking and say thanks

Littlewonder
25-03-2013, 12:13 PM
I go there for waxing only it is usually done by Yumi

Yumi only does waxing as far as I know, I think there are other girls that can do waxing but they are not as good or experienced from what I understand but have to admit I have not tried them.

I don't usually have a massage so no expert on what is good or not so good but I did try one once and for this I went upstairs to a different room and saw a different girl

HengDai
25-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Ok so this is what I know about this shop (based on experience here).

Part 1 does not have to involve the waxing. You can go straight up the stair for a massage if you want.

If you'd like a wax, then the mamasan is the qualified beautician, but on certain days, Bella (who is the young Korean ML) also offers waxing. Normally when she waxes though, she doesn't massage as she is working that day as the beautician only).

They are the only 2 as far as I know who perform the waxing.

Part 2 (upstairs) there are lots of variety (age, size, nationalities) and I'm afraid I can't name them all as I have only seen Bella (I recommend) and Vicki (I don't recommend).

To be honest, I think most brothers only go here for the Part 1 and I don't think the Part 2 is anything special.

Save your coin for SL or SF or Ginza (which I have finally now experienced!!! Yay for me)

ozgp000
25-03-2013, 12:59 PM
And why did no one from Seven Hills ever mentioned Mina (Sophie from 501 with her unmistakable 38 F Cups) when she worked every Thursday at 1/138 Best Rd !!

Sophie (501) still working in sevenhills?

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Sophie (501) still working in sevenhills?

I wish !!

Retired for good !!

macuser
25-03-2013, 09:30 PM
it was mentioned in a post i think....not too long ago. she is married now

jellyshots
25-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey bro Travelmate, Bella is quite good and reminds me of Silver Fox Cici from last year. i.e. well worth the visit. I think cmk76 did a private AR on her. I saw her last year and just got massage and part 2 - no wax. The place is also known as 24 Oscar...

Travelmate
26-03-2013, 11:27 AM
I have seen the roster table on the website ....
there are lot of girls young and size 7, anyone can give some insight?

jellyshots
26-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Yes, size 7 is about right for Bella. They have a nicely decorated room too. I think they're pretty well set up and have young students working there - like the SF, SL o the lower north shore (or as I suspect, the other way around).

Amos33
26-03-2013, 02:36 PM
I have been there quite a few times usually for the waxing and massage combo. I usually go on the weekends and have always been waxed by Yumi, she is very professional and easy to get on with. The massage girls that I have seen have all been cute young student types, Tiffany who is quite tall and slim, Amanda is slim also and they both give a reasonably good massage and Part 2. Then there is Jenny who is not quite as tall and slightly curvy but has a great body so toned and taught, I reckon you could crack walnuts on that cute butt of hers. I have seen Jenny the most, she is the girl next door type cute, friendly and slightly shy. As you can probably guess Jenny is my favourite, but alas unfortunately last time I was there I found out she has had to take extended leave and it seems uncertain when or if she will come back. Also I think I read somewhere on this forum that Bella is only doing waxing now.

Cheers

jellyshots
27-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Great tips Amos. Bella picks and chooses I think.

mongolian
27-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Yes, size 7 is about right for Bella.

Is this person based in Ultimo?

jellyshots
27-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Is this person based in Ultimo?

No, it's 24 Oscar St, Chatswood.

Butler383
28-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Been here a few times seen Amanda,nice lady nice body small tits does a good massage and a great part 2