PDA

View Full Version : Angelonline Contact Number--we do not use other number for business purpose

Angelonline
18-07-2012, 02:50 PM
To all bros

As per Code of Business conduct in the other post, We do not contact any customers for any purpose unless we are asked to via mobile

Besides We only use 0499 652 126
0499 652 127
0499 652 128
for the business purpose

No other phone we would use to contact customer by any means ..

We are building up a professional agency therefore we will keep our promise and follow our standard..

If you receive any msg regarding new girls coming in, that's not from us
If you receive any contact from other numbers claiming they are angelonline, they are not us

We respect your privacy....

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 05:42 PM
To all bros

As per Code of Business conduct in the other post, We do not contact any customers for any purpose unless we are asked to via mobile

Besides We only use 0499 652 126
0499 652 127
0499 652 128
for the business purpose

No other phone we would use to contact customer by any means ..

We are building up a professional agency therefore we will keep our promise and follow our standard..

If you receive any msg regarding new girls coming in, that's not from us
If you receive any contact from other numbers claiming they are angelonline, they are not us

We respect your privacy....

Haha, your posts certainly looks nothing less than a true professional and you are working very hard, good English, clean and well layout. And if you are not a Cauc brother/sister, you are certainly very well educated.

Now all you need is a good team of hot girls - which you probably have already.

I shall be cheering for your success.

BTW, Just a word of opinion if you don't mind, you may wish to consolidate all your posts into one. It's not a bad idea if you wish to promote each individual girl with her own thread so that she gets her own reviews and you can update photos etc and punters can ask specific question of that girl in her own thread, but for general purposes, may be one big centralised thread is better. So, one big thread for the agency Angelonline, and one each for all your angels............haha

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

wilisno
18-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Haha, your posts certainly looks nothing less than a true professional and you are working very hard, good English, clean and well layout. And if you are not a Cauc brother/sister, you are certainly very well educated.

Now all you need is a good team of hot girls - which you probably have already.

I shall be cheering for your success.

BTW, Just a word of opinion if you don't mind, you may wish to consolidate all your posts into one. It's not a bad idea if you wish to promote each individual girl with her own thread so that she gets her own reviews and you can update photos etc and punters can ask specific question of that girl in her own thread, but for general purposes, may be one big centralised thread is better. So, one big thread for the agency Angelonline, and one each for all your angels............haha

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
That's a bad idea, it's better to be seen everywhere and with individual thread for each girl, the only thing he needs to add is his signature with contact details on every post !

DeepImpact
19-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Thanks for sharing this policy with everyone as well. It's important for customers to know what they are going to get from an agency. I mean sure you could just post your policies on your internet site and customers could read them there but it's much better if you post them one at a time on this site on a new thread. I beg you of one thing though, can you please start a new thread each day with a new policy and don't post them all at once because that way if you have 25 policies then I have something to look forward to reading for the next few weeks. Good job on the policies about calling or texting customers on an unsolicited basis as besides from being annoying it's also illegal without an opt out clause. Keep up the good work and the fresh threads about your policies.