PDA

View Full Version : General talk 1 week of Punting

Bingo1874
25-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Hey folks.

I'm very new to the lifestyle. After taking the plunge last Saturday, and then Friday, and Saturday again I'm a bit confused.

I'm not gonna mention the parlour or ladies involved as the owner post on here.

So a brief run down is this:

Saturday 1st visit:
Decided on a half hour massage with nude HJ. After what was a very good massage I flipped over ready for the HE. After a couple of oiled rubbing the ML in question asked me if "I was ready for cum". Now I'm new to the whole scene and after a couple of strokes really wasn't ready for cum. As time was running out I said no and asked to extend for another 30 minutes. It was only at this point I realized that she meant she was gonna pick up the pace so I could shoot my baby gravy all over the place, not get me to stay longer. Anywho, another 30 minutes ensued with her and I just lying there chatting and having a laugh. 10 minutes to go, same question and after a furious massage of the mummy daddy button it's all over. There been a serious bout of DFK while all this is going on. So times up. We clean up and she asks for my number. Is rh

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Please continue brother Bingo !!

And thanks for your first post.

Welcome to the forum

Cheers

:smile:

Bingo1874
25-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Bugger. The question was. Is this normal.?

She asked to see me again the following Saturday. I pitch up again.

This time there's no massage. Kissing BBBJ, DATY, fingering the only reason I didn't do anything else was there was no condom.

Also she asked me to go to HK with her. At this point she gives me her number.

Again. This happen a lot?

She gave me her number. I deleted it. WTF Is the go here?

Bingo1874
25-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Also. It wasn't free as all services rendered were bought and paid for.

Incidentally the Friday massage was kinda what I expected. Massage, hand shandy and then on my way.

Bingo1874
25-03-2013, 01:26 PM
I should point out a couple of things.
1 it wasn't a FS shop
2 I wasn't disappointed or upset (although it does kinda read that way)
3 I had a great time.
4 It was a definite GFE
5 including the pressure to ring her and arrange extra curricular activities. =P

Also thanks for the welcome.

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Hi brother Bingo!

Thanks for sharing.

Lets me get this right, you met the same ML three times. On your second visit she gave you BBBJ and you felt that you could go all the way if you had condom.

Then she asked you to go to HongKong with her and she gave you her mobile no??

Well, these things do happen and it happened for a range of different reasons, and the most common ones are:

1. The ML did that to All her clients to make them feel special , one of her marketing/ service tactics to retain and create return business.

2. She only does that to those clients she feels comfortable with, you are not alone but you are only among a selected small VIP group, congratulations !!

3. She has never done this to anyone before, you must have clicked very well with her, she probably will be prepared to stop working if you can afford to support her.

4. She is looking for a sponsor for her Visa!

There may be other reasons but these seem to be most common, which one is fitted for this ML, only you will know, but do you??

If you are only after some casual fun in RnT then perhaps it's better to move on!

Just my three cents

Cheers

Bingo1874
25-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Damn. I was sure it was true love as well.

Thanks for the reply. And yeah, I think all those reasons could easily apply.

I was just taken a bit by surprise as I was only after a bit of fun.

Live and learn. Although not everything I learn is as much fun.

Bingo

Bingo1874
25-03-2013, 02:18 PM
It was the second time I met her. The time in between was someone different.

Always great to get an experienced perspective.

Wonder what mistakes I'll make next time.

Bingo1874
25-03-2013, 02:22 PM
This isn't a cynical way of me increasing my post count, but I'd have gone for reason 1. Although reason 4 equally rings true.

Definitely time to move elsewhere I think.

And fair play. Her marketing was excellent.

brownwallaby
25-03-2013, 02:26 PM
hi bro, I'm from Bris but I can relate to your story. These things do happen and any of those 4 reasons mentioned by bro Ahlungor can be valid, although reason no 1 rarely happens in Bris. Bris massage girls tend to be conservative and quite selective in giving their possible maximum services

Travelmate
25-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Hi brother Bingo!

Thanks for sharing.

Lets me get this right, you met the same ML three times. On your second visit she gave you BBBJ and you felt that you could go all the way if you had condom.

Then she asked you to go to HongKong with her and she gave you her mobile no??

Well, these things do happen and it happened for a range of different reasons, and the most common ones are:

1. The ML did that to All her clients to make them feel special , one of her marketing/ service tactics to retain and create return business.

2. She only does that to those clients she feels comfortable with, you are not alone but you are only among a selected small VIP group, congratulations !!

3. She has never done this to anyone before, you must have clicked very well with her, she probably will be prepared to stop working if you can afford to support her.

4. She is looking for a sponsor for her Visa!

There may be other reasons but these seem to be most common, which one is fitted for this ML, only you will know, but do you??

If you are only after some casual fun in RnT then perhaps it's better to move on!

Just my three cents

Cheers

5. She likes you. She has not too many friends or relatives in Australia. You can become her companion to kill some time or vice versa.

Just my 2 cents

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2013, 03:27 PM
5. She likes you. She has not too many friends or relatives in Australia. You can become her companion to kill some time or vice versa.

Just my 2 cents

And every second or third MLs Brother Mate ever met will be offering a No. 5 to him, what a stud !!

jellyshots
25-03-2013, 10:54 PM
6. She does FS outside the shop and she wants to hook up outside. She'll probably tell you her rate once you call her.

Don't be completely hooked up on the HK thing. She might just want some company.